• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think she knows....

Texastkl

2nd Level Red Feather
IMG_1608.PNGIMG_1608.PNGSo there's this girl I know, we used to work together, she was an exotic dancer, I was a bouncer. We used to flirt, and damn if she wasn't the cutest girl there. On more than one occasion she would walk past me, and I'd casually give her a little rib poke, at which she'd quite literally have an adorable spasm fall into me, look me in the eyes and say "not funny", but then she would give me a kiss on the cheek and she'd walk away, almost giving me a look like she liked it. Then one day we were talking about how she had a lot of customers who had foot fetishes, and how she felt like all the foot guys liked her because she had the "cutest feet in the place" and I seized my opportunity to take a look... THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! So I won twice that night, we talked about feet for a good half hour AND I got to check them out without having to put myself as a fetishist.

I tell you that story to tell you this one. She stopped working there a few years ago, she was young and dancing to pay her way through cosmetology school, and we lost touch the very same day she quit dancing, and I was actually happy because she was happy, fast forward to the end of last summer, we had reconnected through Facebook a few months before that, and now I needed a haircut as I was going on vacation, and my barber was out of commission, so I ask her if she's available, and it turns out she has an opening exactly when I needed it. We connected like we had never missed a step, talking about the old club days. I see her every few weeks now. And she always brings up the times when I'd tickle her sides, and she's give me that same look.

So two days ago I had her cut me, and she wasn't feeling well, and she was telling me how her bf was being an asshole YET AGAIN, and when it was all finished she gave me a huge hug, kissed me on the cheek, and that was that. So yesterday I decided to see how she was feeling, and she said "I'm doing much better, getting a mani/pedi on my day off" so I just sent her back that I was glad she was better, and then JACKPOT, she sends me a pic of her toes with the freshly done polish. So, like the title says. I THINK SHE KNOWS about my little interests. And although I try to keep it as private as possible, I'm pretty ok with her knowing.

Last edited:
Lol, should have asked her if the pedicure tickled. Good way to bring up the subject

Lol, it has been 5 years or so since all that happened, I feel like if she DOESN'T know, that might have tipped her off, lol, but next time I may do that anyway ;-)

Man, I know this has nothing to do with your awesome story, but I have nerd ocd so I'm just going to say it. Turn off your Bluetooth if you are not using it :( it drains your battery and can be dangerous if someone knows how to steal shit from you phone through Bluetooth, hahaha sorry I had to say it.

LOL Ernarmx, i hear ya, I'm glad you took the time out to read the story, and happy you liked it. And I'll keep that in mind for the future. Have a good weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since she sent that photo, I am sure that she does know. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thank you for taking the time to read my story Milagros, CHEERS!

The romantic in me hopes there may be more to come, Texas; of deeper stuff, I mean. Could there be?

Appreciate the story Tex. I know what I'm about to say is completely different from what you may feel but one of the biggest reasons I have had so many opportunities to exercise our interest (other than with family or close friends) is that I let it be known to almost everyone I want to tickle. Women usually get a kick out of it and if they like they'll drive you crazy with it. Not knowing the dynamics between you two it's hard to advise you how to approach it. But 95 times out of 100 something happens...:).

Thanks again for the story...:).

Bill

Well, the dynamic between us is pretty stereotypical, to be quite blunt, she's waaaaaaay out of my league in terms of looks. But when we see each other she always makes me feel comfortable, however that's always in a work setting. We always go outside to smoke a cigarette after she cuts my hair, we show pics to each other (her daughter, and my nieces and nephews). She's constantly telling me how much of a d-bag her boyfriend is, but they're still together, but quite honestly, whenever I text her, the first one of the conversation always starts with "hey beautiful". I think that I'm more into her than she is into me, but I don't care, I keep trying, lol

The romantic in me hopes there may be more to come, Texas; of deeper stuff, I mean. Could there be?

I honestly hope for it every single day, this girl pops into my head literally at least ten times a day

Aww it sounds like you have feelings for her and want more. Hopefully someday, it'll work out for you :)

Aww it sounds like you have feelings for her and want more. Hopefully someday, it'll work out for you :)

To put it into perspective, I've had feelings for her since we met about 6 years ago.... I still get those butterflies, and my palms still get sweaty. Even when she texts me my heart starts racing and I get all flustered, lol.

The word "feelings" is putting it very lightly lol

To put it into perspective, I've had feelings for her since we met about 6 years ago.... I still get those butterflies, and my palms still get sweaty. Even when she texts me my heart starts racing and I get all flustered, lol.
The word "feelings" is putting it very lightly lol

How much longer do you want to keep things bottled up with her?

How much longer do you want to keep things bottled up with her?

Right now? Al of it, she's in a relationship, and I have a feeling she knows I like her. I mean, I'm a chef by trade, and I've made her food from scratch the last few times I saw her because I feel bad that she doesn't eat all day. My use "beautiful" as her nickname, how many other hints can I drop? Lol

Grab the bull by the horns man and make it known how you feel, hints ain't gonna cut it like that. Be confident in you but at the same time don't be putting your life on hold for the girl. Good story and memories.

Grab the bull by the horns man and make it known how you feel, hints ain't gonna cut it like that. Be confident in you but at the same time don't be putting your life on hold for the girl. Good story and memories.

What the man said. You can't wait around for someone else to do something. Tell her.
If she's not interested, it won't be any worse than not telling her; unless you're happy with the arrangement as it is.

What the man said. You can't wait around for someone else to do something. Tell her.
If she's not interested, it won't be any worse than not telling her; unless you're happy with the arrangement as it is.

Seriously dude! If you don't tell her how you feel, sooner or later she's going to relocate, get married, etc. and no longer be a part of your life. And believe me, I know from personal experience the pain and regret of missed opportunities never goes away.

And tickle those damn feet. Sounds like you've had plenty of opportunities and it sounds like she's open to it so what the hell are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back