• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (2-24-17).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
My wife keeps a copy of the Constitution in the magazine rack. No, she's not a super patriot... she only reads it for the articles.

* * *​

Migraine pain must be illusory; it's all in your head.

* * *​

A lot of movie stars do drugs these days. I don't care for the trend... never been all that fond of meth-head acting.

* * *​

Blonde: I just saw this in an email... "IDK". What the heck does that mean?

Brunette: I Don't Know.

Blonde: Darn! Nobody seems to!

* * *​

My girlfriend has a scrotum fetish; finds mine quite attractive. Personally, I think it's pretty nuts.

* * *​

I was working in the warehouse, when a whole load of Omega 3 capsules collapsed on top of me. I had injuries, but all of them were super fish oil.

* * *​

How can you tell if a sentence is masculine or feminine?

Check to see if it has a period.

* * *​

I burned 2,000 calories today! Guess I'll have to bake a fresh batch of brownies tomorrow.

* * *​

A team of programmers is turning Hitler's memoirs into a video game. They're calling it "Mein Kraft".

* * *​

A blood-sucking bug attached itself to my arm. Fortunately, I noticed and removed it with a pair of tweezers. Boy, was it ticked off!

* * *​

Why did the Americans get to the moon instead of the Russians?

The Russians were disqualified for using asteroids.

* * *​

My girlfriend got rich collecting honey from bee hives. She's definitely a keeper!

* * *​

The actress who was so sexy in "Basic Instinct" is today menopausal. Small surprise... you can't get blood from a Stone.

* * *​

My hens have been laying so well, I treated them to a big bucket of KFC! Gotta say, they've really been enjoying themselves!

* * *​

Practice safe snacking! Always use a condiment!

* * *​

I don't want Trump anywhere near nuclear missiles. At the rate he's going, he's sure to fire them!

* * *​

Prison is like the shift key on a typewriter... it turns "o" into "O".

* * *​

I've been suffering from extreme diarrhea... gotta stop eating at the In N Out Burger.

* * *​

Three blondes walk into a building. You'd think at least one of them would have seen it.

* * *​

I hadn't been in jail 5 minutes before I got raped. My family has a very poor understanding of how Monopoly's played.

* * *​

A thief stole a thousand pounds of wheat, but is now having trouble fencing his ill-gotten grains.

* * *​

My lesbian neighbor gave me a Rolex for my birthday. Very generous, but she completely misunderstood when I told her, "I wanna watch."

I burned 2,000 calories today! Guess I'll have to bake a fresh batch of brownies tomorrow.

Three blondes walk into a building. You'd think at least one of them would have seen it.

My lesbian neighbor gave me a Rolex for my birthday. Very generous, but she completely misunderstood when I told her, "I wanna watch."

:laughhard:

You're on a roll these last few weeks Low Roads. :D

By far my favorite:

The actress who was so sexy in "Basic Instinct" is today menopausal. Small surprise... you can't get blood from a Stone.

Thanks for the laughs Low_Roads

My lesbian neighbor gave me a Rolex for my birthday. Very generous, but she completoely misunderstood when I told her, "I wanna watch."

:laughhard:

You're on a roll these last few weeks Low Roads. :D
Thank you for saying so, Bugman! :D Very kind of you! Another fine selection of favorites! That last one was the one I liked best this week!

By far my favorite:

Thanks for the laughs Low_Roads
You're so welcome, Sensualswitch! Thank you so much for writing!

I'm with Bugman on the two blonde jokes

Not so sure this one's a joke:
I don't want Trump anywhere near nuclear missiles. At the rate he's going, he's sure to fire them!

Yeah... it's about as close to policy as he's come so far. Thanks for your input, Rdhd!

LOL :p

Fine collection of jokes. My favorite was the last one:

Thank you Milagros! :) Another welcome vote for voyeurism!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back