• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brie Bella

wcandy

Brie had a Q&A on their Youtube channel, pretty sure these happen weekly. She answers where she's ticklish pretty much exactly at the 15:00 mark. Goes into pretty good detail, too.
https://youtu.be/WnQby37rMno

That's 2/2 Bella Twins!

Both Nicki and Brie's responses are interesting as I had them both pegged as not being ticklish. At least on the feet. They didn't seem to have any reaction to the pedicures they've had on the show.

These Bella twins are troopers, they didn't find the question weird and both gave fun and lengthy responses. Goes to show that when you ask in the way those people did that you're more likely to get good responses

Awesome! Love finding out which of the female folk in WWE are ticklish.

Also for those interested she infers Daniel Bryan is ticklish by mentioning she tickles him and he tells her to stop while discussing her ticklishness

Both Nicki and Brie's responses are interesting as I had them both pegged as not being ticklish. At least on the feet. They didn't seem to have any reaction to the pedicures they've had on the show.

I feel like both Nikki and Brie are probably the types who get pedicures quite often so they're both probably just used to it.

Someone being able to get a pedicure typically isn't a good indication on whether a person is ticklish or not.

Nikki

Is there a video like this for nikki ?

Is there anything like this if nikki ?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283063-Nikki-Bella&highlight=nikki+bella

When I saw Brie Bella name I thought it was another video of her getting quickly tickled. A little disappointing it was an old thread, but the silly comments made me laugh.

I hope the next time a Bella comes up in this section it's Nikki this time. Even though Brie would properly be cautious of tickling Nikki since she basically admitted in another video of being more ticklish than she is.

Not really I’ve taken plenty of women to get pedicures and most arent ticklish in the chair but very ticklish when I tickle them. So pedicures don’t mean anything.

Pedicures have never been a good indicator of ticklishness but people still want to believe they're for some reason. *shrug*

One off the top of my head is Brooke Burke. She got a pedicure on Dancing with the Stars and didn't appear to react. But years ago on Wild On: California Coast, a masseuse was softly applying mud to her soles and had her squirming. I've linked to it here before.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back