• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very brief tickle encounter M/F

jimcarey1234

TMF Poster
Last weekend i had a very short, but good tickling encounter with my future brother in laws partner.
Shes quite a pretty thing, maybe 25, shoulder length blonde hair, doesnt take much for her to look good.

I was sat at the in laws house on the armchair , she was on the sofa, at 90 degrees to me. It was a cold day, so she was wearing a sweatshirt, jogging bottoms, fluffy socks & slippers.
Ive seen her feet once or twice, and theyre lovely! Look very soft, but its a rarity.
Her son (1.5 yr old), was playing on the floor with some small wooden farm animals, about 1" square, 1/4" thick. He dropped a few at her feet, and i saw my opportunity to have a quick tickle.

She kept flicking her slipper around, jigging her leg about. So every so often i would give her slipper a kick, as if to knock it off her foot. I then offered to grab the small wooden toys for her son and give them to him (he was far away and not interested in them), so i grabbed them anyway, and put them inside her slipper (still on her feet), as i expected, she tried to fight them off by flicking her slipper. I then laughed and offered to take them out. Each one i grabbed, i gave her socked foot a little scratch. She flinched a bit every time. Then as i went to grab the last one, i flicked off her slipper and spider tickled her whole foot, making sure to concentrate on her toes a little. (It probably lasted no longer than 30 seconds in total). But she flinched a fair bit and had a little giggle too, then just said 'oi!'. I had done the deed i was after, so was happy at that!

Well, i said it was short. And unfortunately, thats it.

Thanks for reading!
Shaun

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back