• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my best friend for the first time in 5 years M/F

Stefan_tickler

TMF Poster
So the story goes like this... You know that many of us hide our fetish from others, because it's probably weird to others, so i couldn't even try to tickle one of my friends just like that. I had to have some good reason to do that, to justify myself... There is one girl that i wanted to tickle since the first day i met her and two days ago i had a perfect excuse. I was on work all day long, so i was on my way home and then i received a phone call from my best friend, telling me that she want's to meet me at my place for a cup of coffee and to talk a little, so i picked her up and we went to my place. I got to tell you that she is a gorgeous 20 year old girl, very tall, skinny with great white smile like Julia Roberts with perfect and small 36 European (5 us) feet. She has brown eyes, long red hair and the most cutest laughter that you ever heard in your lives. So, we arrived, i made us some coffee and we started talking about our jobs, about relationships and then, all of the sudden we started talking about brain and his functions. I was listening her talking while i was staring in those perfect dark black polish feet of hers and wandering are they ticklish? If they are, how much? And then, it hit me. An idea. So i interupted her and asked "Hmmm... Interesting... But did you know that your brain can and has the ability to predict our actions, so we can't tickle our feet for example? I mean, even if we are very ticklish, it wouldn't tickle...". I then lifted my feet and start trying to tickle myself. I was hopping that she would jump me, pull my foot and started tickling just from that action of mine, but she was just looking so while i was trying to tickle myself i said "See? I'm very ticklish on my feet and that doesn't tickle me. You know why, because you can't tickle your own feet". She then lifted her own foot in her lap and tried to tickle her self and after a few seconds she said "Well, it tickles. No that much, but it does", so i replayed "I don't feel anything". And then, oh my good luck, she grabbed my foot and started pulling her black polished fingernails up and down on my sole while saying "Well, that's because you're not doing it right". Oh, that feeling when she dug her nails in my foot... Oooh... I started laughing and she smiled and said "See? That's how you tickle someone. Oh my... Are we ticklish or what?". I pull my foot away as quickly as i could, but i could see in her eyes that she want's more, i could tell, because i know that evil smile on someones face and that burning desire in eyes that smells like tickle torture. And i was right, she attacked me after that working on my armpits, my ribs and stomach. Oh my God, i was enjoying myself begging her to start and after few minutes she finally stopped by saying "Ok. I think you had enough. Looked you! You\re sweating, all red and still laughing... Oh, my God. I never new that you are that ticklish. You're funny..". I enjoyed every minute of the tickling and i now had a perfect excuse for tickling her, so i faked that i was angry with her and went to the bathroom to wash my face, saying to her "You're gonna pay for this" while smileing like a devil inside me, so i took my tie from my bathroom, hide from her in the back of my hands and then i returned in the room sat down by her and then grabbed her feet and quickly tie them up and put them between my knees and said "Now you gonna pay". She wriggled her feet trying to get away, but there were no way out from this, I moved one finger gently over her left foot up and down and she started to giggle and wiggle even more.... Then i did the same on the right and then i said "Now time to make this a real revenge and include my both hands". She said "You wouldn't dare" -Watch me... So i started running my fingers quickly up and down her soles. Her feet writhe, wriggle and kick but she couldn't get away. She was gasping for breath with the biggest smile I'd ever seen from her and she was yelling that she's sorry and beg me to stop, so i stopped for a few seconds and than she started again and i was tickling her for couple of more minutes and then i felt something weird, like vibrations and then she started wiggling some more and kicking, i looked up and see her eyes rolling and i can swear that she at that moment was having an orgasm. I tickled her a couple of more minutes after that, but softly this time and she was smileing and giggling all the time. I finally let her go. We talked a few more minutes after that, then she looked the clock and said that she has to go and that this was fun and that we should repeat that some time and then she left giggling. I was in shock... Did I just give my best friend an orgasm from tickling?

Great story!! Sounds like you had a blast.... love how you played the situation as revenge to allow you to tie her ankles without her thinking it was weird! Well done!!!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back