• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Foot Defense" -- One of my favorite 'lee maneuvers

I've had so many 'lee's do that. It's funny because the foot they're blocking with is fresh and usually a little more ticklish than the one you were tickling in the first place! So the 'lee actually isn't doing themselves any favors! Then after a little bit, the first foot has rested and, presumably has "rested" and regained its more ticklish status just as the 'lee changes the position again! Too funny! :p

THIS!!! And we absolutely can't help it...I could tell you! Imagine how we're dealing with it psychologically, haha...knowing that we don't want that foot to jump into those fingers but your body makes you do it involuntarily trying to shield and relieve the tickled sole...then as you said, we simultaneously know we are volunteering the other one which will be more intense feeling than the last. We think we're trying our hardest but are in turn making it more intense. I remember trying to just keep my other foot pointing away, but when they hit "that spot" your other foot thinks it will save the day without your control. Getting your feet tickled is one continuous head game, mine are ridiculously ticklish so my mind is in hysterical chaos trying to realize what's happening or what to do....and there's nothing we can do, really. It's beautiful, haha

I love this thread! As a 'lee, one of the biggest turn-ons I have during tickle play is having a 'ler who is observant enough to pick up on these subtle acts of desperation, and then call me on them. Having a guy notice this "reflex" while he's tickling my feet and then saying something like, "You do realize that you're not going to actually stop the tickling by doing that, right?" or "Oh, was this foot feeling neglected? I can tickle this one too...."

And this goes for any subtle reaction I may have to being tickled - trying to hold my breath, squirming, twitches, squeaks, etc. So many 'lers hone in on the laughter and miss all the other signs that they've discovered a ticklish spot. Being a 'lee that purposefully (and sometimes subconsciously) tries to withhold her reactions, it's important for me to have this kind of observant 'ler so he can basically call my bluff and know that even though I might not be laughing out loud, he's stumbled on a ticklish spot that can be exploited and used against me.

I love this thread! As a 'lee, one of the biggest turn-ons I have during tickle play is having a 'ler who is observant enough to pick up on these subtle acts of desperation, and then call me on them. Having a guy notice this "reflex" while he's tickling my feet and then saying something like, "You do realize that you're not going to actually stop the tickling by doing that, right?" or "Oh, was this foot feeling neglected? I can tickle this one too...."

And this goes for any subtle reaction I may have to being tickled - trying to hold my breath, squirming, twitches, squeaks, etc. So many 'lers hone in on the laughter and miss all the other signs that they've discovered a ticklish spot. Being a 'lee that purposefully (and sometimes subconsciously) tries to withhold her reactions, it's important for me to have this kind of observant 'ler so he can basically call my bluff and know that even though I might not be laughing out loud, he's stumbled on a ticklish spot that can be exploited and used against me.

This is where being a switch has it's benefits :) As the 'ler I guess this is where my "cat-like" play comes in -- the turn-on for me starts with the subtle reactions to my touch: those little things you mention like twitching and jumping at an unexpectedly intense sensation, desperately holding in the laugh you can't resist, watching the body tense up, then teasing and building on them until that delicious release of laughter!

I appreciate attention to detail in all aspects of life I suppose, lol. As the 'lee, the same situation is a turn-on just as you describe: find that spot I don't want the 'ler to find and they tease me while I fight it...

I'm going to be very distracted at work today, lol

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back