• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Foot Defense" -- One of my favorite 'lee maneuvers

TickleHere

TMF Regular
Resistance is futile -- and just as ticklish!!

When their ankles are pinned together, and the 'ler is treating the sole of one foot as their target, one of my favorite things that a 'lee will do to fend off tickling fingers is to slide the other foot in front of the one being tormented. Momentary relief for five tootsies, my dear, but now I have a fresh target!! :mwahaha:

I love it because it strikes me as a reaction of genuine ticklishness. The 'lee is panicked and it tickles so much that all they have is a kind of primal reaction/defense mechanism and it is delicious.

I've had so many 'lee's do that. It's funny because the foot they're blocking with is fresh and usually a little more ticklish than the one you were tickling in the first place! So the 'lee actually isn't doing themselves any favors! Then after a little bit, the first foot has rested and, presumably has "rested" and regained its more ticklish status just as the 'lee changes the position again! Too funny! :p

It's sort of like when a lizard in the desert keeps alternating the feet he's standing on.

That's funny because I was in that position today while getting tickled and was doing the very exact thing....

I've had so many 'lee's do that. It's funny because the foot they're blocking with is fresh and usually a little more ticklish than the one you were tickling in the first place! So the 'lee actually isn't doing themselves any favors! Then after a little bit, the first foot has rested and, presumably has "rested" and regained its more ticklish status just as the 'lee changes the position again! Too funny! :p

Exactly why I love it!

It's one of my favourite things about tickling the feet! I love seeing it in videos as well, when the tickler alternates between the feet to keep the person being tickled off-balance :D

Of course, if you really want to be a meanie, you can just tie the big toes together then the 'lee can get both feet tickled at the same time! :laughhard:

Lol. That is meaner. Still not meanest XD In such a position, the lee can still sort of scrunch the feet toward eachother and produce those little ridges. Lmao. That way I can protect the underside of my toes, and a small part of that crazy sensitive area under the toes. Also in the valleys of each of those little ridgess are nerve endings that are somewhat less vulnerable to those evil tickles; while the unfortunate nerve endings on the hills of those crevices...they're really takin one for the team. Lol But it's certainly less about their noble sacrifice, and more just about inheriting a low spot on the totem pole. If I had any control over how those ridges naturally fold, I'd be switching things up. Having the soles stretched and all those damn nerves perfectly exposed and being unable to bend, block, dodge...that's when the lee reallllllllllly has to worry, and seriously consider making their peace! Lmao!

Ah, but the ridges -- I love the ridges, they feel so wonderful under your fingertips. And the feet wiggling and toes wriggling. I guess I'm like a cat playing with its prey for sport, lol.

Then, once I've had my sport, I can move in for the kill and bring out the ties...

I always figured alternating the feet meant she wanted both to get some attention.

Ah, but the ridges -- I love the ridges, they feel so wonderful under your fingertips. And the feet wiggling and toes wriggling. I guess I'm like a cat playing with its prey for sport, lol.

Then, once I've had my sport, I can move in for the kill and bring out the ties...

That actually might be worse. Having a period of time with minimal freedom that I'd likely be taking for granted...only for that little bit of control to be stripped away. That's part of the mindf***. Like, if I were stocked and my feet were only tied at the big toes, the ler could tell me explicitly that they're gonna now tie all 10 toes back so they have unfettered access to the unscruched soles. And they could tell me this with advanced warning, and reveal the exact way it's gonna go down, just how tight they plan to make it, etc. And for a brief moment I may think 'I must be able to SOMEHOW use this information to my advantage!' And I'll think, "I'll just swat the ler's hands away with my feet!" Or "I'll interlock my big toes together and hold on for my freakin life!!" XD But then when the moment comes, the ler SO easily seizes control over the feet to secure them exactly as they please, that it's like completely laughable how I thought I could prohibit it. Thankfully, at that point, I'd just be in panic mode trying to get my feet to fit backwards thru the holes to the safer side of the stocks, and begging/giggling my head off in anticipation XD So I wouldn't have to think of how ridiculous I was in thinking 'hey, MAYBE I can stop the ler'.

Of course, the ler could also go right ahead and begin tying the toes back with no notice, and enjoy seeing the lee's realization of what's being done to them. Hahahahha. Ugh mean lers!!! Hahahahahaha

That actually might be worse. Having a period of time with minimal freedom that I'd likely be taking for granted...only for that little bit of control to be stripped away. That's part of the mindf***. Like, if I were stocked and my feet were only tied at the big toes, the ler could tell me explicitly that they're gonna now tie all 10 toes back so they have unfettered access to the unscruched soles. And they could tell me this with advanced warning, and reveal the exact way it's gonna go down, just how tight they plan to make it, etc. And for a brief moment I may think 'I must be able to SOMEHOW use this information to my advantage!' And I'll think, "I'll just swat the ler's hands away with my feet!" Or "I'll interlock my big toes together and hold on for my freakin life!!" XD But then when the moment comes, the ler SO easily seizes control over the feet to secure them exactly as they please, that it's like completely laughable how I thought I could prohibit it. Thankfully, at that point, I'd just be in panic mode trying to get my feet to fit backwards thru the holes to the safer side of the stocks, and begging/giggling my head off in anticipation XD So I wouldn't have to think of how ridiculous I was in thinking 'hey, MAYBE I can stop the ler'.

Of course, the ler could also go right ahead and begin tying the toes back with no notice, and enjoy seeing the lee's realization of what's being done to them. Hahahahha. Ugh mean lers!!! Hahahahahaha

To be honest, I don't like tying toes back. I feel like watching my lee's toes wiggle and the feet scrunch back and forth is my favorite part! It's so adorable. Plus, I love placing feathers in between the toes and telling my lee's that if they wiggle their toes or scrunch their feet that the feathers will basically be tickling her bc she's moving her toes along the feathers. I think that's a worse mind f*** due to the fact that I'm telling you that it will tickle more if you wiggle your toes ;)

The maddening thing about having ticklish feet (well, one of the 10 or 12 thousand maddening things) is that they're pretty defenseless to begin with -- yes, most of the time they're safely tucked away from the world, but once someone has them in a vulnerable position they're not designed to be very effective at protecting themselves -- they can't clench, they're limited in their movement, they're pretty much just out therefor whomever to do whatever she wants to them. So, yes, the abject maneuver of covering one bare foot with the other -- and I've been there -- is just a pitiable demonstration of how limited their defenses are, and how helpless their owner is to make the onslaught stop until their tormentor feels like stopping...

its a annoying thing to do because as the lee you think it will block the tickles but you only get tickled more. I've tried kicking with the other foot which usually doesn't end well XD

The maddening thing about having ticklish feet (well, one of the 10 or 12 thousand maddening things) is that they're pretty defenseless to begin with -- yes, most of the time they're safely tucked away from the world, but once someone has them in a vulnerable position they're not designed to be very effective at protecting themselves -- they can't clench, they're limited in their movement, they're pretty much just out therefor whomever to do whatever she wants to them. So, yes, the abject maneuver of covering one bare foot with the other -- and I've been there -- is just a pitiable demonstration of how limited their defenses are, and how helpless their owner is to make the onslaught stop until their tormentor feels like stopping...

I feel that. When I imagine being in the situation I described where my barefeet are secured in a such a precarious position (perpendicular to the floor, at a height that gives the ler such effortless access????) and I'm not gonna be able to wiggle them or scrunch them up or help myself in anyway...wow. Apart from the fact that I'd be super nervous...there's also a visceral feeling of like "um. No. Noo. Noooo...Nope. This is not right. It is SO not right. Feet do NOT deserve to be dealing with anything even remotely like this." Lol !! Like, these babies need to be curled up under the covers with the door locked with no ler in sight...certainly NOT here! haha!! It's more than just knowing I'd be screwed because I'm ticklish, it feels like it's soooooo "against the laws of nature". XD

Last edited:

...and I love every bit of it!!! :p

I think the lee is just helping. But if you concentrate on both heels, particularly futile. Reflexes are so great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back