• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any therapy to lose tickling fetish

I think that my life would be easier because being a fetish is so disgusting in this society which is based in genitality. If I could change my condition I would.

I use to think that getting rid of my fetish would make my life easier, at least that's the way
I wanted to feel. It brought me nothing but grief, misery, not to mention hard to find partners
for a guy whose into only f/m or m/f and that hardly ever works now a days. Yet I've learned
to embrace my fetish and accept it as a part of who I am. I hide it but when I'm around people
who like it, I can embrace it. Don't take your fetish away because it is a part of who you are
and a part of yourself.

I use to think that getting rid of my fetish would make my life easier, at least that's the way
I wanted to feel. It brought me nothing but grief, misery, not to mention hard to find partners
for a guy whose into only f/m or m/f and that hardly ever works now a days. Yet I've learned
to embrace my fetish and accept it as a part of who I am. I hide it but when I'm around people
who like it, I can embrace it. Don't take your fetish away because it is a part of who you are
and a part of yourself.

Very well said! There is a part of me that wishes there was a switch in my brain I could flip and it would all go away. There are times when my fascination for feet and tickling drives me to distraction. However, learning to embrace and enjoy this part of myself is exactly why I am here.

Thanks Chicago I will try it.

A word of caution sir: if you're male, this drug would decrease all of your libido, rather than just your libido for tickling. So it's not that you'd suddenly be free of a tickling fetish and function normally otherwise, sexually. Rather, you'd be substantially less interested in all sexual activities. If you're female, it is an excellent method of birth control that also stops periods.

Stigma about fetishes? I'm reminded of the adage about asking others of their preferences on coffee; something about saying they prefer a rich, dark roast but that the majority of people actually don't drink that. You know, saying one thing, doing another.

I don't know the culture of spain, and so my opinion is probably invalid, however I would recommend disregarding the opinions of others (at least so long as you're not actively harming another individual). People are going to dislike you for any fucking reason and those people can piss off and aren't worth talking to. Besides, for the vast majority of people, its not their god damn business what you do in the bedroom.

The larger concern I would have is that you're possibly not accepting of yourself. It's fine to want to change your views or opinions, depending on the circumstances, but I don't think this is necessarily a valid one. Again, I don't know the culture of spain and so I could be very wrong.

I would suggest speaking with a psychiatrist if you were looking for a proper answer, or perhaps a therapist. I don't know your situation so I can't give you enough of a correct answer here about what you should/shouldn't do and that's mostly why i would recommend a professional.

I will however add that, probably, a love or lust of tickling oriented activities is --probably-- a learned behavior and so it could be unlearned. I believe one of the bigger factors contributing towards a paraphilia/fetish is the amount one actualizes it in his/her mind. In that regard I would work on minimizing your involvement with tickling. As an example I have a very strong attraction to female feet, but my attraction towards breasts has increased quite a lot of late because I've spent more time thinking about them and including them in tickle-play.

The short is I recommend speaking with a professional.

Stigma about fetishes? I'm reminded of the adage about asking others of their preferences on coffee; something about saying they prefer a rich, dark roast but that the majority of people actually don't drink that. You know, saying one thing, doing another.

I don't know the culture of spain, and so my opinion is probably invalid, however I would recommend disregarding the opinions of others (at least so long as you're not actively harming another individual). People are going to dislike you for any fucking reason and those people can piss off and aren't worth talking to. Besides, for the vast majority of people, its not their god damn business what you do in the bedroom.

The larger concern I would have is that you're possibly not accepting of yourself. It's fine to want to change your views or opinions, depending on the circumstances, but I don't think this is necessarily a valid one. Again, I don't know the culture of spain and so I could be very wrong.

I would suggest speaking with a psychiatrist if you were looking for a proper answer, or perhaps a therapist. I don't know your situation so I can't give you enough of a correct answer here about what you should/shouldn't do and that's mostly why i would recommend a professional.

I will however add that, probably, a love or lust of tickling oriented activities is --probably-- a learned behavior and so it could be unlearned. I believe one of the bigger factors contributing towards a paraphilia/fetish is the amount one actualizes it in his/her mind. In that regard I would work on minimizing your involvement with tickling. As an example I have a very strong attraction to female feet, but my attraction towards breasts has increased quite a lot of late because I've spent more time thinking about them and including them in tickle-play.

The short is I recommend speaking with a professional.

I really dont think people can unlearn kinks. If they could, we would probably have a lot less sexually depraved individuals in the world. Not saying tickling is depraved, tho, just saying kinks tend to be hard wired early on in life

If there was such a thing, then I would avoid it like the plague.
I don't want to lose my erotic interests; I want to enjoy them. :tickle: :feets:

Normal sexual interests are easier to practice in life than kinks. That disappointed "i can't believe you're not normal" look in the eyes of the person you like/love can't ever be undone.

Normal sexual interests are easier to practice in life than kinks. That disappointed "i can't believe you're not normal" look in the eyes of the person you like/love can't ever be undone.

That look could be disappointed, or, it could be hurt, you know?
Thinking that you don't want them for themselves, only as a way to satisfy your own fetish.
Two sides, you know?

If there was such a thing, then I would avoid it like the plague.
I don't want to lose my erotic interests; I want to enjoy them. :tickle: :feets:

I'm with Mils! I used to want to get rid of my tickling fetish, but then what? It's not like the more vanilla stuff would proportionally increase to make up for the lost libido. I would just have a diminished sex drive.

I also think it may also depend on "who you are" as a ler or lee...

Which is why, in part, that at age 50 I ceased dating vanilla women and restricted my social life to professional Dommes and fetish events

Unlearn might not be the best word-combo to describe it, but more letting yourself become turned on by other things, learning to enjoy other things? Elsewhere in the forums we talk about turning others onto tickling and helping them learn to enjoy it. In that same fashion, if tickling is such an issue, I might recommend weaning oneself onto other types of kinks, other body parts or other, possibly more socially accepted things like bondage.

Really, I think that enjoying anything has to do with associating joy with that subject, a Pavlovian response of sorts. Reinforcing that will make it stronger, and so I suggest stepping away from it if possible, assuming one wants to partake in it less. Likewise, I would recommend enjoying some other activity with an SO if tickling is deemed undesirable for some reason.

I'm writing this of the mindset that I personally have to have tickling in my sex life and that, in a lot of ways, tickling is more important than sex. I've been working at adjusting that stance and I've personally found success, mostly because I think I was so steeped in tickling while not giving other things a shot. Im not the whole way there yet but I've made progress, though this is just me and my case is possibly and probably not the same as another's.

Of course, at the end of the day I would prefer it if everyone liked tickling and being tickled. I also don't think tickling, even when sexualized, has as negative of a stigma as the OP pointed out. It really depends on how you pitch it more than anything.

I aint even bothered to read any of the responses (and i'm not going to). But just wanted to say....be proud of who you are sexually, what you like, etc.

If women you're interested in (or men if you're a woman or gay) can't accept it, they aint the one for you, move on and forget em. Don't let vanilla and PC society brainwash you into thinking there's something wrong. There really isn't. This fetish, though "odd" to many is one of the most tame out there. Embrace it and again, be proud!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back