• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you discover your tickling fetish?

I've had it for as long as I can remember, which is back to age four, so I don't know when or how I discovered it. :D

Same as CD and milagros - early, but why? Must somehow be hardwired into some of us.

I've had mine as along as I can remember as well, 4-5 years old. In kindergarten there was a little girl with freckles, curly red hair, and big blue eyes that I had a crush on and she let me play with her feet at nap time. I sometimes wonder if she grew up having a "thing" for guys playing with her feet because of me.

I was very young, I think about 5. Then later when I was about 12 and I started to think about sex a lot, I think that's when my foot thing started. That began with an obsession with legs and soon moved downwards, not that I don't still like legs; I seem to have a thing for a woman's lower half in general. But my tickling thing soon merged with my foot fetish, and then began my obsession with wanting to tickle a girl's feet, as well as the rest of the body. At the same time I also started to crave getting tickled by another female, and this eventually became the strongest thing, as it is now. But I still have a very strong fetish for feet and tickling others.

I have a very strong "everything", when it comes to sexual desires, but the tickling and feet thing are probably the strongest. I think that, since I'm alone, I tend to think of my fetishes the most. But if I had a partner I don't think it would be as important, because then I could have the whole package, and I don't mean just physically, either.

It's funny because I imagine this scenario of me being in a relationship, and my girlfriend saying; "You just want me for my feet!" But I don't think that would really be the case. I've been with girls in the past, and I've tickled with them, and they let me do things with their feet, but it didn't happen right away. It came out eventually after the usual stuff, once I was comfortable enough.

Last edited:
I've always liked female stocking feet, and remember getting a nice fluttery feeling inside me whenever I'd see them on TV or in real life. When I was about seven, there was a David Copperfield magic special on TV, during which he cut actress Catherine Bach into three and tickled her tan stocking feet. The feet were fake, of course, but his cheeky grin and her squirming and giggling made an impression that tickling could be fun.

When I was 11, I had my first tickling experience when I tickled and massaged my aunt's stocking feet. She enjoyed having her feet tickled as it relaxed her, and I enjoyed the motion of tickling and the feeling of her tights on my fingers. I didn't know it would become a fetish back then, but I knew that I enjoyed doing it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Young..can't really recall the precise moment, because I think the fetish has sort of always been in me. I can remember cartoon tickling scenes simply capturing my attention, and sure as hell keeping it. I'd say probably age 5.

I always enjoyed having my armpits tickled (ever since I remembered). It became sexual when I was 11 or 12 when I discovered the internet and googled "ticklish." When I learned that there were others like me? Mind=blown!

My tickling fetish grew out of having a foot fetish, which I first became aware of when I was in high school (Gym classes + girls with bare feet = my discovery of that fetish). Not long afterwards. I discovered the ToeFun website (very, very old school, I know), and found some fantastic tickling stories on there. At the same time, I saw my first ever tickling clip, which was Last Laugh Eta and became a fully-fledged tickling lover from then! :)

As long as I remember! When I was lying in bed at a really young age, I remember constructing this fantasy about a "Tickle Tower" place where I would get trapped, with all sorts of new creatures and people to tickle me silly around every corner.
Of course, my night time fantasies changed once I got older - more sexual scenarios. My fantasies changed even more as a young teen when I looked up videos on youtube of tickle torture and read the fictional stories while on this site (I was bad for breaking the age rule back then, I'll have to ask for a punishment later;) )

I guess someone might be discovering it at this moment :)

This clip seemed really funny and related to the thread. I really hope no one will think it's sexual in any way.

As long as I remember! When I was lying in bed at a really young age, I remember constructing this fantasy about a "Tickle Tower" place where I would get trapped, with all sorts of new creatures and people to tickle me silly around every corner.
Of course, my night time fantasies changed once I got older - more sexual scenarios. My fantasies changed even more as a young teen when I looked up videos on youtube of tickle torture and read the fictional stories while on this site (I was bad for breaking the age rule back then, I'll have to ask for a punishment later;) )

hahaahahahaa. It bring me memories of when I was a child and I play with an action man. My child games consist of make free and action man which had been kidnapped and bad men was tickling his feet and body.

I was totally crazy.

I just have it, don't know for how long. I can only hope it never wears out...

Ahh yes. Back in the good ole days when youtube still had a "videos being watched right now", another tickle fetishist happened to be on youtube the same time I was. So when I was on the homepage of youtube, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbIlgYTh_JY popped up in the videos that were being watched at that moment. Of course, I couldn't click on it because my family was home, but when it was just me I went back to find it and well, the rest is history.

BORN FOR TICKLING!
When I was about 5 years old I saw a Popeye cartoon called ‘Bridge Ahoy‘. It was the one where Olive Oyle is dangling by one foot upside down from a gurter on a bridge that was being constructed. Bluto peeled back the sole of her shoe & tickled her sole.
I stared at that scene, pointed to the TV & yelled, "THAT'S FOR ME!"
Well, after THAT, I couldn’t wait to watch more Popeye cartoons, hoping, anticipating for another foot or tickle scene. But, alas, none would come. I watched for 2 weeks straight. I became VERY disappointed and sad that there were no more scenes like the one I saw. Now, understand that this was 1963 - 1964. There were NO DVRs, NO videos, NO streaming of any kind. This was before any of that kind of technology was available to the general public.
So, when it was broadcast on TV, if you missed it, you MISSED it. And it wouldn’t repeat for a LONG, LONG time.
Now whenever other kids (& adults) would watch this scene, they'd just laugh it off or it would have absolutely NO effect on them whatsoever.
After watching that scene I began looking down at my mom’s friends’ feet (They were in their early 30s at the time) whenever they would come over for coffee.
Why did that scene in par-tickler ignite my love/passion for bare soles & tickling? I do NOT remember at all ANYONE discussing or doing ANY kind of tickling or pointing out to me that someone was barefoot or anything of the kind.
So WHERE did this 'spark' come from? Why did that one scene awaken something inside me the way it did?
Tickling & bare soles (I also have a passion for female bare soles) have been 'ingrained' in my memory since then.
I just KNEW that this would be my destiny. It was already there, but that first exposure to female feet and tickling had awakened my passions.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back