• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Portrait (M/F)

Great pic. You have a clean style with lots of detail (I like your wife's Lego batman tattoo). Love to see more of your stuff.

ALSO... I need some FEEDBACK...

Don't we all, brother. Don't we all. XD

Don't have any input for you on the size. I'd suggest playing around with a couple different sizes and see how the postings come out. The TMF seems to be pretty lenient in terms of maximum image size, although I don't know that number off the top of my head. I bet Myriads or HDS could pop in and give you a very specific answer.

Cool insight on the auto-biography side of things. Always interesting to know who else hangs out in this community. Obviously my biography is filled with lies and disinformation (<--- it's a Bandito thing).

Cheers and good luck as always,

The Deets

Great pic. You have a clean style with lots of detail (I like your wife's Lego batman tattoo). Love to see more of your stuff.

Hey Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I have a bit of a special one coming up, so stay tuned!

Don't we all, brother. Don't we all. XD

Don't have any input for you on the size. I'd suggest playing around with a couple different sizes and see how the postings come out. The TMF seems to be pretty lenient in terms of maximum image size, although I don't know that number off the top of my head. I bet Myriads or HDS could pop in and give you a very specific answer.

Cool insight on the auto-biography side of things. Always interesting to know who else hangs out in this community. Obviously my biography is filled with lies and disinformation (<--- it's a Bandito thing).

Cheers and good luck as always,

The Deets

HA! So true. I guess I'm just asking about what you all prefer to see. If you have a standard 1080p display, then you have to scroll around to see the whole pic, yet the pic itself is larger and more detailed. I don't know if people prefer that to being able to fit it all on one screen at one time. I keep going back and forth, even with my DA stuff. Thanks for the comment! I've got a comic style panel piece I'm putting together so I can try to make those improvements you suggested... should be done in the next few weeks, hopefully. My hand is still healing up a bit, so I can't draw for long periods of time, yet.

Nice work February, your girlfriend is quite the catch :)

When it comes to size, I mostly use 800px - 1200px depending on details and complexity of the drawing.
But on DA I always put a 2000px size for download.

I'm gonna sound SUPER HIPSTER, but I think it's pretty progressive. Not being constrained to a certain set of dimensions for your work. Which is pretty solid. ^.^/ As for size. I'll be honest, and I'm sure I'll get flack for it... but, if you release it in a smaller dimension and start a PATREON where you release the larger dimensions exclusively, you'll pat yourself on the back later. ^.^/

As for the flack, it's because some people think all art that an artist releases should be free.

Apparently they don't know that you have to pay for food.

C'est la vie!

CHEERS! ^.^/

I'm gonna sound SUPER HIPSTER, but I think it's pretty progressive. Not being constrained to a certain set of dimensions for your work. Which is pretty solid. ^.^/ As for size. I'll be honest, and I'm sure I'll get flack for it... but, if you release it in a smaller dimension and start a PATREON where you release the larger dimensions exclusively, you'll pat yourself on the back later. ^.^/

As for the flack, it's because some people think all art that an artist releases should be free.

Apparently they don't know that you have to pay for food.

C'est la vie!

CHEERS! ^.^/

Wow! I'm certainly flattered you think I'm anywhere near good enough for a Patreon! I'm basically making it up as I go. Plus I watch a LOT of YouTube tutorials... I won't say I hadn't thought of it, but as this is just a hobby of mine I'm content for now just seeing how many little stars I get on DA lol. Also, I'm gonna have to look at your page some more. I just saw it for the first time, your stuff is amazing!

Also, I agree about not limiting the size of your pieces... I just wished that I'd remember to draw in portrait instead of landscape. It makes posting and viewing so much easier on every device. I just get too damn horizontal sometimes! Haha :)

Nice work February, your girlfriend is quite the catch :)

When it comes to size, I mostly use 800px - 1200px depending on details and complexity of the drawing.
But on DA I always put a 2000px size for download.

Shoot I missed this one the first time around! This is an excellent rule of thumb! I had a feeling the 1400 px option was a bit too big... thank you! I really appreciate it!

My love for free stuff knows no constraints of honor, trickery or decency, so I'll proudly say: don't listen to him!!!!!!!! :devil:

Seriously, good advice to go pro, if you wanna make (a little bit of) money out of your art. But I'll add a twist: get yourself a certain following if you're heading down that path first. Make yourself known, practice, practice, practice, get more confident, then jump when you're ready. I wouldn't rush it, but that's just me.

Other than that, I am very happy to know more about you. I'll send you a PM to tell you more. I also appreciate the advice, as I am getting married this year! :blush:

As for the artistic side of things, you definitely need to work a bit more on the faces, although you are getting better at it. What I am gonna say will not sound very gentlemanlike so please don't take this the wrong way: your girlfriend's skin looks a bit "sickly" on this picture. You may want to try a different hue; hopefully it does not look like that IRL :blaugh:

More power to you friend! We all hit snags in life, but it seems like you're heading down the right path!

By the way, did I mention you are a cute couple? And I love your tattoos~

Shoot I missed this one the first time around! This is an excellent rule of thumb! I had a feeling the 1400 px option was a bit too big... thank you! I really appreciate it!
No problem mate, ask me anytime.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

My love for free stuff knows no constraints of honor, trickery or decency, so I'll proudly say: don't listen to him!!!!!!!! :devil:

Seriously, good advice to go pro, if you wanna make (a little bit of) money out of your art. But I'll add a twist: get yourself a certain following if you're heading down that path first. Make yourself known, practice, practice, practice, get more confident, then jump when you're ready. I wouldn't rush it, but that's just me.

Other than that, I am very happy to know more about you. I'll send you a PM to tell you more. I also appreciate the advice, as I am getting married this year! :blush:

As for the artistic side of things, you definitely need to work a bit more on the faces, although you are getting better at it. What I am gonna say will not sound very gentlemanlike so please don't take this the wrong way: your girlfriend's skin looks a bit "sickly" on this picture. You may want to try a different hue; hopefully it does not look like that IRL :blaugh:

More power to you friend! We all hit snags in life, but it seems like you're heading down the right path!

By the way, did I mention you are a cute couple? And I love your tattoos~

HEY DUDE! So, follow up question... when you say I need to work on my faces... Do you mean because the expressions aren't dynamic enough, or because there is a proportional/line art problem? I'm struggling with over exaggerating the expressions but still keeping it in line with the rest because for the most part the pic is supposed to be towards the more realistic end of the spectrum as compared to some of the more extreme cartoon styles (although it's still very cartoony). I'm just really trying to dial it in but I'm having the hardest time with it.

Also, for the skin tone thing... I'm actually color deficient, which is a mild "flavor" of colorblindness. Essentially, shades can get confusing and it can be impossible for me to even tell which one is darker/lighter so I can get my shadows/light swapped without even knowing it. To counteract that, I've put together a cheat sheet of some color palettes I've gotten from DeviantArt. This is one of the female skintones I set aside, although I probably will remove it from my list now. To that point, I appreciate you pointing it out. I also end up de-saturating it a little bit to wash it all out a bit in case some of my colors are a little on the bold side when all is said and done. She is super pale in real life (read: Dutch lol) but I certainly would not say sickly, at least not when she is healthy and sober. Thank you for the feedback!

AND CONGRATS ON THE ALMOST BEING MARRIED THING! That is super exciting. And the hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I couldn't imagine it any other way, even though I regret not having waited until a more appropriate age (like what I am now haha).

Lastly, for anybody reading that is affluent in color theory, if you want to put together a nice color palette for me that I can cheat from I'd be happy to repay them with a request/commission... I've never done one before, but I could be persuaded probably :).

Well it's up to you really, but I favor the more realistic solution. What I meant by "working on the expressions" is actually hard to define. Right now the two faces you drew, they look great proportions-wise as far as I can tell, but they are still lacking the sparkle of life that's necessary in fetish works. Or at least that I think is necessary, since for tickling and domination, the reactions of the victim are extremely important to convey well. You can go the cartoonish, exaggerated route like FTKL (whom I adore), or the more realistic way CAB or Bohemianne do it (which would fit your style better I think). Awesome French fetish artist Joseph Farrell was spending a crazy amount of time on faces, to get the right expressions or tears, more so than on any other part of the picture. It's nothing major though, you have already shown a great improvement in that department.

Ahhh you're color deficient! That explains it. Yes, that color you picked looks weird, nothing personal, lol. I don't know how I could help you as I am no artist myself. Maybe your wife could give you a hand? Girls usually have an easier time matching colors and know what looks great. Plus, she will surely know how she looks, (;)) so she can help you find the hue that suits her the most. Once you have picked it, you can stick with it for a while!

And you are welcome, haha :gbtoast:

First off, WOW!! LOVING the detail in the drawing! Especially the crazy intricate patterns in that 'tiny' tattoo! I really like realistic-ish drawings (or more detailed anime, like Kaori Yuki's) and though I enjoy more basic, general drawings, I have to commend you for the great amount of detail you managed to fit in such a comparitjvrky small picture, without making it look too cluttered (quite like the detailed fingers and palms. Kaori's pieces sometimes seem so busy my eye doesn't know where to focus).

Also, congratulations on using colour! (I'm still too anal and paranoid myself to use more than graphite). Didn't pay much attention to the colouring, must admit. But scrolling through the pic on my iPhone, nothing really jumped out to me (which I see as a good thing), through what seemed a muted palette.

Now, to read your little 'bio', describing this picture I'm sure...

Rofl! Well, I maintained my Tickling Art as a hobby for yeaaaars- and even started my Patreon during that phase of my life. And thank you for the compliment!!!

hOGwASH! Do not limit your dimensions! As for me- I draw my art at 6k pixels! Pick a style of art that YOU want and go for it!!! ^.^/

Welcome to our world from another USAF vet. I did ten years active. Got out because of the crap during the 90's draw down.

I like the non standard bondage you have for this piece. Very original. I also like the way the cat seems to stare at her armpit.

First off, WOW!! LOVING the detail in the drawing! Especially the crazy intricate patterns in that 'tiny' tattoo! I really like realistic-ish drawings (or more detailed anime, like Kaori Yuki's) and though I enjoy more basic, general drawings, I have to commend you for the great amount of detail you managed to fit in such a comparitjvrky small picture, without making it look too cluttered (quite like the detailed fingers and palms. Kaori's pieces sometimes seem so busy my eye doesn't know where to focus).

Also, congratulations on using colour! (I'm still too anal and paranoid myself to use more than graphite). Didn't pay much attention to the colouring, must admit. But scrolling through the pic on my iPhone, nothing really jumped out to me (which I see as a good thing), through what seemed a muted palette.

Now, to read your little 'bio', describing this picture I'm sure...

Hey Thanks! I'm glad you noticed that, I probably spent an equal amount of time inking/coloring the tattoos as I did on the entirety of the rest lol. I will say I do the muted palette thing on purpose to cover up some of my bad choices sometimes. I don't just wash the whole thing, but a tweak to the curve here and a little nudge to the sat slider there and you can make almost anything look intentional! Thanks for the kind words!

Welcome to our world from another USAF vet. I did ten years active. Got out because of the crap during the 90's draw down.

I like the non standard bondage you have for this piece. Very original. I also like the way the cat seems to stare at her armpit.

Armpit! Ah, not what I tried to do... That cat does have a weird side, though. Wants nothing to do with us until somebody's tied up in the bedroom and then all of a sudden she's an attention whore. stupid cat. Thanks!!

ALSO... It's nice to meet another former AF airman! I wasn't in long, but I think that I could have made a good run of it had I started a little earlier in life. That lifestyle would probably suit me, but is harder on a family than I knew how to deal with... Takes a certain type of person to juggle that life.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back