• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Elle Tickled Therapist M/F

lioclips

TMF Master
Where to begin with Dr. Elle? First, yes, she's a real Doctor. A therapist.And she happens to be somewhat adventurous in her personal life. She was super intrigued by being tied and tickled. Clearly, she's not the usual type to I'd work with for these shoots. When Dr. Elle arrived, she was friendly, self-assured and clearly comfortable in her own skin. She indicated being tickled was almost a fear of hers. As she is always in control and always looked too for leadership and direction, she really wanted to explore the "loss of control" as she put it. Once she was restrained, the Dr. had a complete 180 change in demeanor. She became flushed, her breathing changed and the confidence was gone. She had zero reaction to being tickled on her upperbody, so I moved to her nylon covered feet. Dr. Elle really fought the sensation with all her might. Because of this mental struggle, her response is a lot of grunting resistance interspersed with outbursts of almost shamed laughter. She becomes so self-conscious about everything - how red she is, the sound of her laugh, etc. I decided to stretch her out and flip her on her belly, as I've found many women say they feel "more vulnerable" in this position. Bingo. Dr. Elle couldn't bear a touch under her arms, her back her sides and legs. She giggled and squirmed all over the place. By the time I moved back down to her feet, she just kept twitching. Eventually her nylons come off, feathers are slid between the toes and oil applied to the soles for tickling by a number of implements. It's almost all foot tickling here. Dr. Elle is without a doubt the most unique ticklee I've ever worked with. Even after the tickling had stopped, she jumped anytime I moved, fearing she would be tickle attacked.

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=5082" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Wow! She is really unique! I love her personality and how clearly ticklish she is. Some great foot tickling in there as well! :)

There's really hardly anything better than smart, strong women totally losing their composure via tickling. Fantastic job.

Great clip!! She is a cutie with a sensational laugh!! Love these everyday women who volunteer to be tickled, especially if they are not part of the tickling community just to try it out. :thumbsup: i hope you have her back and we can see more from her. :)

Damn, Dr. Elle is HOT!!!
She is one Hell of a Ticklee!!!
I am Loving her Yummy Ticklish Body!!!

I can't wait to see more of her Bare Feet Tickled like at the end of the clip!!!

Outstanding clip, thanks for sharing.

Glad to hear you all enjoyed her. She's a shrink. Said she had a blast and would love to come back. Maybe have her punitively tickling a young student, only to have the tabl

It would be nice to get an initial shot of her the way she looks when she is in her office or when she walks through the door.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back