• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Delightful couple seeking female ler/lees in DC MD VA.

grudge

TMF Poster
Hello Ladies,
I am posting for a 2nd time hoping my wife and I can find the right lady for some tickle fun in my area.. Ideally, we prefer meeting beforehand for lunch/dinner and go out a couple of times to get to know one another and build enough trust for our tickle encounter. We are an open-minded, chill couple with crazy ideas but are mindful to respect boundaries. We enjoy reaching that fine line without making the situation unpleasant.
We have gotten some responses in the past but unfortunately its been way too far to get to. Hoping to try my luck again. Please let me know if you are interested. Sorry guys, we are only interested in tickle play with women.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, i am hoping to meet some cool awesome female lers/lees as a tune up for NEST 2017 in a few weeks in Philly. I am planning to attend with my lady. It would be sweet to carpool there if you are all in my area and are planning to go.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back