• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking a very long tickle drought Part Two M/F

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
In order to understand this part, click on the first part so you can see exactly what led up to this new tickle encounter - I'll wait...... ;)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283519-Breaking-a-very-long-tickle-drought-M-F

Okay, now that you're all caught up, I'll tell you that ever since the day me and Jude took this "getting to know you quiz" he has referenced back to it several times - each time teasing me about being a liar. We could be talking about something totally unrelated and I'll say something along the lines of "trust me" when I'm offering up my opinion or a fact of some kind, and he'll joke, "How can I trust you when I know you LIED to me?"

I never did come out and admit that I was ticklish to him, but he knows because when he tickled me that day, I had an obviously ticklish reaction. There were a couple minor, one-second tickles that came after that initial discovery. Once when I was loading up our rig with a piece of equipment, I had my arms kind of over my head and he came along and gave me a couple quick pokes under my arms - making me jump. On another occasion, he needed a pen to write something down and he asked if he could borrow mine. So, I took one out of my pocket but didn't give it to him - I just kind of waved it in front of his face and said, "You mean THIS pen?" He stared me right in the eye and then reached over and tickled my ribs - getting another jump and a squeak out of me. Each one of these instances brought with them a massive flurry of butterflies in my stomach and serious case of perma-grin long after the ticklish feeling had subsided.

Then this past Sunday, we had an encounter that was exactly what I had been wishing for ever since the day we took that quiz. We were driving in the rig (me behind the wheel and him in the passenger seat), and he was teasing me about my age (he's a few years younger than I am) so just to piss him off, I swiped the iphone out of his hands and threw it into the storage spot inside my driver's side door so he couldn't get it back. I said something along the lines of, "That's what you get for calling me old."

When we got to the next clinic, we had about a half hour to kill so we parked. He asked for his phone back because he was bored, but I said, "Good be bored. Maybe next time you won't make fun of me."

Then before I knew what happened, he managed to swipe my iphone out of my hands, and stuffed it into his pants pocket (that was furthest away from me). FUCK. I let a few minutes go by, and when I thought his guard dropped a bit, I lunged over his lap and tried to get my phone out of his pocket. A wrestling match ensued, and went on for at least 5-10 minutes. He bragged that he used to be a wrestler, so I didn't pose that much of a threat - and I believed it because HOLY SHIT was he strong! When I realized I had NO hope of getting my phone from him, I basically gave up and sat back down in my seat, sweaty and defeated. A few minutes later, he opened his door and stepped out of the rig to get something outside, and by sheer luck, my phone popped out of his pocket and landed on his seat. I snatched it quickly before he even realized what had happened, and stuffed it into my pocket - now I had both our phones.

When he got back in the rig, I asked "Hey, where's my phone?"

He reached into the pocket where it used to be and said, "Fuck" then looked over at me (I had a HUGE grin on my face).

I then proceeded to rub my victory in his face and act completely obnoxious about it. Within seconds, he reached over and began to tickle squeeze the spot right above my kneecap. My entire body spazzed out because that happens to be one of the most ticklish spots on my body. I was giggling and trying to pry his hand off my leg, but his freakishly strong grip held firm and continued to torture me.

After a few seconds he said, "What's the matter? I thought you weren't ticklish. Judging by your reactions right now, I'd say you're highly ticklish! You're whole body goes into convulsions every time I do this (he said and squeezed my knee again)."

He would pause his tickling for a second or two and then start back up, probably enjoying the way he made me jump and squirm every time he tickled me. Being behind the wheel, gave me very little wiggle room to escape. This went on for 30-60 seconds of off-and-on tickling and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

The adrenaline rush I had after he finished tickling me was INSANE. My heart was galloping and the butterflies in my stomach felt like the ones I get after I ride a roller coaster. For the remainder of the afternoon, every time I thought about this scene, all those feelings would rush back in again. I haven't had this much real-life fodder for my ticklish fantasies in a LONG time!!! Who knows, maybe those tickle statistics about people over 40 will no longer apply to me :D

***Side note: The subject of BDSM came up in conversation (because I had just seen the latest 50 Shade of Gray movie) and Jude and I got into a very long discussion about it. The way he seemed to take offense to the portrayal of the "lifestyle" raised a few flags in my head - anyone who would get offended by the inaccuracies in the movie would HAVE to be into the whole Dom/Sub thing. Then he showed me a tattoo on his arm and told me it had something to do with what we were talking about (but wouldn't tell me exactly what). Later that night, I went home and google searched BDSM tattoos, and the one he has on his bicep indicates that he's a Dominant. I've tried to get him to open up more about it since my discovery, but he's playing it cool and seems to enjoy keeping me in suspense. But if that conversation ever DOES happen and all the details come spilling out, I have no doubt that my tickle fetish will also come up. Should be VERY interesting to see where all this goes.....

Last edited:
Looks like things are starting to open up for you daisy, good for you! Happy to have read this story.

Looks like a good sign to me. Best wishes that it works out well for you. :twohugs: :D

I won't even lie I hope he gets your feet somehow lol this is a great convo and I'm happy for you!!!

I hope you get to have that conversation!

I've tried to jumpstart the conversation a couple of times, but he seems to either have some reservations about dishing all the details, or he's just enjoying the fact that he's keeping me in suspense. He's definitely not shy about it - he wouldn't have told me about the tattoo if he didn't want me to know he was into BDSM. I'm sure it will come spilling out eventually, but it might take a couple of beers after work to loosen things up a bit ;)

I'll admit that part of me is TERRIFIED of really getting into the subject of fetishes with him because I never know how mine is going to be received on the other end. Sure, BDSM and tickling seem to dovetail perfectly, but what if he ends up thinking I'm a total weirdo? Or worse - what if the natural, playful tickles we've been exchanging stop because he thinks it's too sexual for me? I dunno. Maybe it's better to leave things as they are rather than risk ruining a good thing.....

But the curiosity is KILLING ME!!!!

I won't even lie I hope he gets your feet somehow lol this is a great convo and I'm happy for you!!!

Em -

We do hang out outside of work quite a bit, so it's possible that there may be some opportunity for future foot tickling. You can bet that I'm going to be making that possibility as EASY as humanly possible for him ;)

I'll admit that part of me is TERRIFIED of really getting into the subject of fetishes with him because I never know how mine is going to be received on the other end. Sure, BDSM and tickling seem to dovetail perfectly, but what if he ends up thinking I'm a total weirdo? Or worse - what if the natural, playful tickles we've been exchanging stop because he thinks it's too sexual for me? I dunno. Maybe it's better to leave things as they are rather than risk ruining a good thing.....

But the curiosity is KILLING ME!!!!

I can completely empathize. I think those are very much the concerns any of us have when we think about having to "reveal ourselves" to someone -- they are for me at least. Oddly, as you point out, the BDSM element does almost makes it more difficult. I joined Fetlife about 4-5 years ago right after my divorce in my first attempt to explore my kink (I recently re-opened my account as well) and while there is tickling activity there I've always felt "too vanilla" to fit in with the site in general. And foot-fetish is so common it's like it almost isn't considered a kink. At the time there was a fairly active BDSM society in town and they had munches a lot but I never went for the same reason (don't know if they're still active I haven't checked). I'd looked at the member profiles of the people who belonged and it seemed like the majority were all into extreme domination, pain, needle/blood-play, knot-work, and the like and I'm all "I just want someone to tie me up and tickle me - teeheehee".

So I'm too kinky for polite society and not kinky enough for BDSM society, lol. You've got a level head on your shoulders and that, if/when it happens the conversation will go quite naturally.

Last edited:
I can completely empathize. I think those are very much the concerns any of us have when we think about having to "reveal ourselves" to someone -- they are for me at least. Oddly, as you point out, the BDSM element does almost makes it more difficult. I joined Fetlife about 4-5 years ago right after my divorce in my first attempt to explore my kink (I recently re-opened my account as well) and while there is tickling activity there I've always felt "too vanilla" to fit in with the site in general. And foot-fetish is so common it's like it almost isn't considered a kink. At the time there was a fairly active BDSM society in town and they had munches a lot but I never went for the same reason (don't know if they're still active I haven't checked). I'd looked at the member profiles of the people who belonged and it seemed like the majority were all into extreme domination, pain, needle/blood-play, knot-work, and the like and I'm all "I just want someone to tie me up and tickle me - teeheehee".

So I'm too kinky for polite society and not kinky enough for BDSM society, lol. You've got a level head on your shoulders and that, if/when it happens the conversation will go quite naturally.

OMG, I could've written this entire response myself - everything but the FetLife part. I never even bothered to try and find an outlet on another website because the TMF manages to suit most of my needs, and like you, I figure I wouldn't fit in anywhere else anyway. "Too kinky for polite society and not kinky enough for BDSM" - sums it up PERFECTLY!!

I had a taste of exactly what you're talking about last night. I went out for dinner/drinks with my co-worker last night. It was the first time we've hung out alone (usually the after hours stuff is done with a big group of us together). So I thought it was my golden opportunity to see if I could get some more information out of him regarding his tattoo. We started out talking about other things, and then we somehow got into physical changes that have happened over the years - so we brought out old Facebook pictures of ourselves. In one from years ago, I noticed the BDSM tattoo on his arm and commented that he's had that for awhile. Then the details came spilling out.....

Without getting into the whole lengthy conversation, he went on to detail about BDSM gatherings he's been to and all the activities that went on there - he even showed me pics to illustrate things that I wasn't familiar with (needle play and this certain kind of knot work I hadn't heard of). Although, he never really got into what HE was into specifically. The whole time, I was hinting to him about my own kink, just kind of interspersed here and there in the conversation when it applied to what he was talking about. I kept waiting for him to ask me some questions but HE NEVER DID!! So I officially give up. I've got a dom right at my fingertips and it seems that nothing will ever come of it. Depressing. As. Fuck.

At least you got to have the conversation, but how disappointing!! I wonder if he's just so clueless as to not pick up on the hints (as a card-carrying member of the "League of Clueless Men" I can certainly see how that could be an issue), or if he's deliberately avoiding them? Could be that the idea of tickling anyone is just so far outside his wheelhouse that it wouldn't occur to him in a million years that it's something that anyone would want to do.

On the other hand, could be he's deliberately not acknowledging the hints. If I were in his shoes, even if I wanted to do anything, I would be very respectful of the fact that a) you are married and have children, and b) our professional relationship through work, and I would be very hesitant to go anywhere near anything that might do any harm to either of those situations so it might be easier to just not go there at all. It also occurs to me that the BDSM door might be swinging the other way and maybe he feels that what he is into might be so off-putting that he doesn't want to make the daily drive awkward and prefers to keeps his cards close to his chest (I certainly know what that's like with the whole feet and tickling thing).

And to sing the praises of the TMF it's a much better fit for me here than at FetLife and I really wish I had joined sooner.

At least you got to have the conversation, but how disappointing!! I wonder if he's just so clueless as to not pick up on the hints (as a card-carrying member of the "League of Clueless Men" I can certainly see how that could be an issue), or if he's deliberately avoiding them? Could be that the idea of tickling anyone is just so far outside his wheelhouse that it wouldn't occur to him in a million years that it's something that anyone would want to do.

On the other hand, could be he's deliberately not acknowledging the hints. If I were in his shoes, even if I wanted to do anything, I would be very respectful of the fact that a) you are married and have children, and b) our professional relationship through work, and I would be very hesitant to go anywhere near anything that might do any harm to either of those situations so it might be easier to just not go there at all. It also occurs to me that the BDSM door might be swinging the other way and maybe he feels that what he is into might be so off-putting that he doesn't want to make the daily drive awkward and prefers to keeps his cards close to his chest (I certainly know what that's like with the whole feet and tickling thing)

Honestly, I think a bit of all of that played into his hesitancy to ask me questions.... or he could just not give a shit :D I've stopped trying to figure guys out. For me, any time someone brings up one of their quirks/fetishes/kinks/phobias, my ear perk up because I find that sort of stuff really fascinating. I love to hear the details and origins of stuff like that because they tend to have very deep psychological roots. It's that strong, almost uncontrollable response to certain stimuli (be it fear or sexually based) that intrigues me the most. I could talk about it all night long - even if tickling wasn't involved :)

... I've stopped trying to figure guys out...

:rowfull: Sounds like me trying to figure out women.

For me, any time someone brings up one of their quirks/fetishes/kinks/phobias, my ear perk up because I find that sort of stuff really fascinating. I love to hear the details and origins of stuff like that because they tend to have very deep psychological roots. It's that strong, almost uncontrollable response to certain stimuli (be it fear or sexually based) that intrigues me the most. I could talk about it all night long - even if tickling wasn't involved :)

Totally!! That's a large part of what brings me here to the TMF and why many of my favorite threads are of the "where did your kink come from?" sort. I wish there were more solid research on fetishes -- I'd love to participate in a research project exploring fetishes and how these behaviors affect people in the similar yet different ways they do (I know some work has been done but from what I've read the conclusions are still controversial or lack sufficient peer review).

And, like you say, it isn't limited exclusively to tickling. Once I discussed personal sexual quirks with two close guy friends one of whom had started the conversation. I told them about my fascination/lust for women's feet but didn't go so far as to mention the tickling. He mentioned that one of his closest friends he grew up with also has a really strong foot fetish and that his quirk is that he feels he is unusually obsessed with women's buns. He couldn't recall a trigger moment for it but wished that his wife would be more agreeable to a little "ass-play" (interesting how even more conventional fetishes can be frustrating). The other guy didn't have any kinks at all he just "loves fuckin'", lol.

:rowfull: Sounds like me trying to figure out women.

Totally!! That's a large part of what brings me here to the TMF and why many of my favorite threads are of the "where did your kink come from?" sort. I wish there were more solid research on fetishes -- I'd love to participate in a research project exploring fetishes and how these behaviors affect people in the similar yet different ways they do (I know some work has been done but from what I've read the conclusions are still controversial or lack sufficient peer review).

And, like you say, it isn't limited exclusively to tickling. Once I discussed personal sexual quirks with two close guy friends one of whom had started the conversation. I told them about my fascination/lust for women's feet but didn't go so far as to mention the tickling. He mentioned that one of his closest friends he grew up with also has a really strong foot fetish and that his quirk is that he feels he is unusually obsessed with women's buns. He couldn't recall a trigger moment for it but wished that his wife would be more agreeable to a little "ass-play" (interesting how even more conventional fetishes can be frustrating). The other guy didn't have any kinks at all he just "loves fuckin'", lol.

Interesting that a bunch of guys would feel comfortable enough to sit around talking about each other's kinks. I've had the same conversation with a number of my closest friends (usually when copious amounts of alcohol was involved) and found out that one friend was into voyeurism, another like to be on the receiving end of punishment during Dom/sub play, while still another liked dishing it out.

I enjoy the threads discussing the origins of fetishes too. I think mine has pretty deep psychological roots, beginning in very early childhood. I grew up without a father (he lived hundreds of miles away for my entire life), and I always enjoyed the attention/affection that came from being tickled by older men I saw as father figures (my older brother playing a predominant role - he's seven years older than me). I guess that sort of innocent physical contact/play filled the void I had in my life. So, I learned as a little girl (probably early elementary school age), how to instigate these guys into tickling me - most likely what formed me into the wiseass 'lee I am today ;) That innocent tickling naturally led to less innocent tickling when I started dating, and eventually became inextricably intertwined in my adult sex life.

And there you have it - the Freudian analysis of a 'lee :D Care to share how all of this started for you?

Interesting that a bunch of guys would feel comfortable enough to sit around talking about each other's kinks. I've had the same conversation with a number of my closest friends (usually when copious amounts of alcohol was involved) and found out that one friend was into voyeurism, another like to be on the receiving end of punishment during Dom/sub play, while still another liked dishing it out.

Yeah, guys aren't exactly known for sitting around discussing private matters or feelings, lol. I wasn't completely at ease but obviously felt comfortable enough to open up as it was an earnest conversation and not locker-room talk.

I enjoy the threads discussing the origins of fetishes too. I think mine has pretty deep psychological roots, beginning in very early childhood. I grew up without a father (he lived hundreds of miles away for my entire life), and I always enjoyed the attention/affection that came from being tickled by older men I saw as father figures (my older brother playing a predominant role - he's seven years older than me). I guess that sort of innocent physical contact/play filled the void I had in my life. So, I learned as a little girl (probably early elementary school age), how to instigate these guys into tickling me - most likely what formed me into the wiseass 'lee I am today ;) That innocent tickling naturally led to less innocent tickling when I started dating, and eventually became inextricably intertwined in my adult sex life.

And there you have it - the Freudian analysis of a 'lee :D Care to share how all of this started for you?

Very introspective and insightful, thank you for sharing :) You've shown me yours how can I not show you mine, lol ;)

My fetish definitely begins with the feet -- as you would no doubt infer from my previous posts in other threads. I have fragmentary memories of playing with my mother's feet when I was a toddler so I have little doubt that the seed was planted there but I think it really blossomed, in hand with tickling, when I was about 5 years old. There was a little red-haired girl I was sweet on and we would play together often in pre-school and kindergarten. I would tickle her and play with her feet when the chance presented itself -- which turned out to be somewhat frequently. During nap time everyone would lay down on their mats and the teacher would turn down the lights. Her mat was right in front of mine so that her feet were right near my face and she let me touch them. I would play with her toes and just let my fingers explore her feet (in retrospect it probably amounted to something like a massage for her). I was absolutely mesmerized by them: the textures of her skin, what the different shapes felt like, how they responded to my touch -- just lightly tracing my fingers all over them and if I got a ticklish reaction I liked. I really liked it.

When we played I would tickle her, not just her feet, and because I was sweet on her I liked it when she would tickle me back! I suppose I thought that meant that she liked me too. Tickle opportunities didn't come along very frequently in the years to come: babysitters occasionally, or if any friends had sisters who were obnoxious ;). Whenever I would see tickling on TV or experience it, it was always accompanied by that "funny feeling". Eventually I looked at any girl that I was interested in with hopes they would want tickle me and, failing that, I would try to think up ways of getting them to tickle me, usually without any luck, lol, and it became even more an object of wish fulfillment and then sexual desire.

So tickling as a form of physical affection was born early on for me as well and was undoubtedly influential toward physical affection being one of my "love languages". However, I think it's become clear only in the past few years just how deeply sexual a desire it is for me -- and that's what I'm trynna deal with now, lol.

My very Freudian spiked summation :D

My fetish definitely begins with the feet -- as you would no doubt infer from my previous posts in other threads. I have fragmentary memories of playing with my mother's feet when I was a toddler so I have little doubt that the seed was planted there but I think it really blossomed, in hand with tickling, when I was about 5 years old.

That night that my co-worker and I had our BDSM conversation over dinner, he said that he had a nephew who he knew had a foot fetish when the kid was about 3yrs old because he spent a lot of time under tables playing with people's feet. Think about that - barely able to master use of the toilet, and he's already developing a fetish! Which means that sometime when the kid was probably still in diapers, he had some sort of lightbulb moment that involved feet that began to shape his way of thinking/feeling. I just think that's fascinating!

There was a little red-haired girl I was sweet on and we would play together often in pre-school and kindergarten. I would tickle her and play with her feet when the chance presented itself -- which turned out to be somewhat frequently. During nap time everyone would lay down on their mats and the teacher would turn down the lights. Her mat was right in front of mine so that her feet were right near my face and she let me touch them. I would play with her toes and just let my fingers explore her feet (in retrospect it probably amounted to something like a massage for her). I was absolutely mesmerized by them: the textures of her skin, what the different shapes felt like, how they responded to my touch -- just lightly tracing my fingers all over them and if I got a ticklish reaction I liked. I really liked it. When we played I would tickle her, not just her feet, and because I was sweet on her I liked it when she would tickle me back! I suppose I thought that meant that she liked me too.

Aw, that sounds kind of sweet :) Wonder what it is about those very first tickling memories that burn themselves into the back of our brain, and stand the test of time. Most of us can barely remember what happened last week, but a tickling memory from 30+ years ago? No problem :D Oddly enough, most of my earliest tickling memories with friends, involved me playing 'ler to other girls. Something I would probably never think of doing now.

Whenever I would see tickling on TV or experience it, it was always accompanied by that "funny feeling"

I still get that feeling! It's worse when someone else is in the room with me :blush:

So tickling as a form of physical affection was born early on for me as well and was undoubtedly influential toward physical affection being one of my "love languages". However, I think it's become clear only in the past few years just how deeply sexual a desire it is for me -- and that's what I'm trynna deal with now, lol.

You and me both, buddy ;) I can't say that I'm "dealing" with it very well at this point. Fantasizing about co-workers and allowing those thoughts to shape my behaviors when I'm awake is hardly what I'd call dealing. I think the biggest problem is that I've spent the better part of the last decade totally tickle deprived, and now that I've seen a little bit of action, it's awoken my dormant libido and made me want more. A LOT more. My appetite for it seems a bit insatiable at the moment - which I gotta say, kinda sucks :(

Well, have to say that's... kind of something (referring more to the conversation than the actual tickling you worked your tail off to get a piece of! :blaugh:). I'd think a dom (power trip) wouldn't want to spill too many personals, not even entering into the previously mentioned legitimate reasons for his perhaps continued silence, but being slanted to wanting control and power near all the time, I can think of some others (related more to his dom persona, than anything else). Why would he needlessly be sharing intimates about himself, when he would only ruin any potential future possibility to manipulate you about such matters? Why show your hand if you still want to play the game, in a sense? Not saying one way or another, but unless I felt like acting right there and then on a matter (impatient :blushes:), why leave more than seeds? Seeds will hopefully grow, and start to fester in the person as they ruminate about something I may have already forgotten about. Then, letting one marinate and stew in the mess you've started in them, wait until I decide to cause the most harm (or delight, depending on your mentality) and only then act on what I've but hinted at before.
Apologies if my writing doesn't make a lot of sense (novelty me sometimes reading my own posts the day after; and NO, I'm NOT drunk! :Grrr:).

Here's to future fantasies being manifested for you! And maybe if you steal his phone a few times more, he may get you worse, who knows? ;)

All the best! :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back