• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is it ok to have discussions about animals and tickling?

CapturedDoll

Verified
I can already say I know... it's probably falls under the grey areas of having a forum.

But it disturbs me.

I feel "Well, you sexualize Tickling Doll, half of us do not." Ok fine. But, I have to think that if people are sitting around to the point of thinking about it... that they have to make a thread about it? They end up sexualizing it. Now that's assumption yes but I do not think I am far off from this. Where there's smoke usually there's fire. So the thought/ thread in of itself: if it was going to be a genuine discussion about tickling itself... they would be discussing the different furs as the basis. But they NEVER do. I don't condone buying anything from real fur manufacturers. I as a child had rabbit furs as a lot of us kids did in the 70's/80's. So... I can wrap my head around the discussions of different furs and trying tp find say old ones in thrift stores. Or trying to recreate them as fake furs. But... to want actual stories/ experiences with the animals themselves?

Why is this tolerated?

As far as animals go, the worst thing I've ever seen is an animal licking peanut butter or something off of the bottoms of a person's feet. The animal wasn't being victimized or being forced to do something it didn't want to do. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think it's much of a big deal. It's definitely not my cup of tea and I wouldn't want to do it or watch a video of it. But I don't feel like PETA needs to get involved or anything. Just my two cents.

I can already say I know... it's probably falls under the grey areas of having a forum.

But it disturbs me.

I feel "Well, you sexualize Tickling Doll, half of us do not." Ok fine. But, I have to think that if people are sitting around to the point of thinking about it... that they have to make a thread about it? They end up sexualizing it. Now that's assumption yes but I do not think I am far off from this. Where there's smoke usually there's fire. So the thought/ thread in of itself: if it was going to be a genuine discussion about tickling itself... they would be discussing the different furs as the basis. But they NEVER do. I don't condone buying anything from real fur manufacturers. I as a child had rabbit furs as a lot of us kids did in the 70's/80's. So... I can wrap my head around the discussions of different furs and trying tp find say old ones in thrift stores. Or trying to recreate them as fake furs. But... to want actual stories/ experiences with the animals themselves?

Why is this tolerated?

why don't you replay in the animal thread.

Personally, I love animal-lickling. Well, any lickling, really, but animals included. And while I can't speak for everyone, I can certainly speak for me!
I can understand where you're coming from, of course; it's definitely a gray area that can make plenty of people uncomfortable. But see, in my case at least, it's not the animal itself that's sexualized--just the act of the tickling. The tongue on the skin.
It's like the difference between a foot fetish and a tickle fetish with a focus on feet (like mine): feet by themselves don't do anything for me. It's only when they're tickled that I become interested. Similarly, I'm not turned on by the sight of a goat or a dog, but by the act of said goat or dog licking a pair of ticklish feet.
It really is a case of "to each his own," here. It doesn't hurt the animal (unless you put chocolate on your feet for your dog to lick off, in which case... don't have a dog), so as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with it. :shrug:

I'm looking for a legal conversation. Not personnal justifications, rationalizations, or which side of the coin you stand on. I'm already sick to my stomach now after this latest response. Please, I want a nice rest of my day to look forward to.

Puting peanut butter on the feet is disturbing

But in movies where it accidentally happens its alright

I'm looking for a legal conversation. Not personnal justifications, rationalizations, or which side of the coin you stand on. I'm already sick to my stomach now after this latest response. Please, I want a nice rest of my day to look forward to.

Okay, here is the law against cruelty to animals here in New York State:
New York State Consolidated Laws Article 26, Chapter 353 & 353-a
Cruelty to animals is defined as: “overdrives, overloads, tortures or cruelly beats or unjustifiably injures, maims, mutilates or kills any animal, whether wild or tame, and whether belonging to himself or to another, or deprives any animal of necessary sustenance, food or drink, or neglects or refuses to furnish it such sustenance or drink, or causes, procures or permits” such acts. This is a Misdemeanor, punishable with a fine of up to $1000 and/or imprisonment up to 1 year.
Aggravated cruelty to animals is defined as: “with no justifiable purpose, he or she intentionally kills or intentionally causes serious physical injury to a companion animal with aggravated cruelty. For purposes of this section, “aggravated cruelty” shall mean conduct which: is intended to cause extreme physical pain; or is done or carried out in an especially depraved or sadistic manner.” This is a Felony punishable with a fine up to $5000 and/or imprisonment up to 5 years. Exemptions are made for research, hunting, trapping, or fishing, the dispatch of rabid or diseased animals, veterinary care, or the dispatch of animals posing a threat to human safety.

I do not see how putting peanut butter on somebody's feet and allowing an animal to lick it off violates this law.

Okay, here is the law against cruelty to animals here in New York State:
I do not see how putting peanut butter on somebody's feet and allowing an animal to lick it off violates this law.

No, it's not illegal, and it's not animal cruelty.
But it's gross, and if you're using an animal for sexual pleasure, it's kinda sick.

But it's gross, and if you're using an animal for sexual pleasure, it's kinda sick.

Well, she wanted a legal discussion.

Many things are gross. Watching a turtle fuck a rollerblade is gross, and involves an animal:

Moreover, if you get sexual pleasure out of watching, then you might be (mentally) sick by some standards.
To which I say: So what?
This is a fetish website. Many things here seem sick to vanilla people

Well, she wanted a legal discussion.

Many things are gross. Watching a turtle fuck a rollerblade is gross, and involves an animal:

Moreover, if you get sexual pleasure out of watching, then you might be (mentally) sick by some standards.
To which I say: So what?
This is a fetish website. Many things here seem sick to vanilla people

Yeah, I didn't think we'd see eye to eye on that.

It's pretty sad that right now I feel the need to say thank you for being sane. But it the midst of these replies I feel it necessary. Thank you.

It's also pretty sad that people would go out of their way to make me feel sick. Well, welcome to my ignore list. I only had 5 or 6 people on it but... *shrugs* Always room for more. :)

It's better this way... makes it much easier to know who to avoid.

I suspect I will be added to this ignore list with my post, but I want to defend the others in this conversation as I don't think they were treated with respect.

From your initial post you only speak about the topic disturbing you, and ask why it is acceptable. After a few posts depicting why people believe it is acceptable to them, you for the first time point out that you wanted to discuss this in a legal setting. This was not indicated in your first post, which instead implied the topic to be more about morality than legality, and so I do not see a problem with the first few responders. I do not believe anyone here was intentionally trying to antagonize you but rather explain their own viewpoints, and while I understand that their opinions upset you, I do not think you established the topic well enough to warrant a reprimand towards them.

Mostly, I don't think it fair that you've added these people to your ignore list. It's your list however and you may choose any reason to add any person to it.

Anyway, PA animal abuse law deals specifically with causing harm to an animal. Unless the animal is distressed by or caused harm through these acts, then yes, they are legal. As to why they're tolerated: grey area stuff. It's a question of morality at that point, whether or not you personally believe the animal is being taken advantage of or misused. I won't fault anyone for believing that, and I don't think the animals in question have enough understanding of their situation to know whether or not they are being taken advantage of. The thing is, across a lot of law, just being taken advantage of isn't really protected against. As an example, I have a coworker who has taken on a job roll typically paid 30k a year, but she's receiving something like 20k for the same amount of work. There's no legal protection for her, either. The only way an animal would legally be protected in this case (This is my personal opinion and interpretation of the law) is if the act in question was causing harm to the animal, like poisoning it, making it sick or beating it for not doing the act.

I suspect I will be added to this ignore list with my post, but I want to defend the others in this conversation as I don't think they were treated with respect.

From your initial post you only speak about the topic disturbing you, and ask why it is acceptable. After a few posts depicting why people believe it is acceptable to them, you for the first time point out that you wanted to discuss this in a legal setting. This was not indicated in your first post, which instead implied the topic to be more about morality than legality, and so I do not see a problem with the first few responders. I do not believe anyone here was intentionally trying to antagonize you but rather explain their own viewpoints, and while I understand that their opinions upset you, I do not think you established the topic well enough to warrant a reprimand towards them.

No you won't be added to my ignore list. You feel I handled this post poorly. That's alright. I wasn't really wanting to clarify the full intent of this thread within the first post. I was thrown off by the responses yes but at the end of this day these people are trying to (aside from the first poster- he didn't do anything wrong.) justify why I should consider this ok. No matter legally or morally... guess what? It never really mattered. This is not only a hard limit for me... it's a moral limit. This is just my line in the sand on this issue. If people here can make the threads that THEY do... so can I. No one will ever change my mind on it. And... yeah trying to show me a turtle humping a shoe or whatever that was... Idk I didn't watch it. Doesn't matter I don't find humor in watching animals hump random objects. Nor validity in making a point in regards to this subject. I appreciated he shared NY laws but... I was talking about the forums itself. What a mess the state of animal issues is in- that much I know.

Mostly, I don't think it fair that you've added these people to your ignore list. It's your list however and you may choose any reason to add any person to it.

Agreed. It IS my choice who is on my ignore list. You know how long it took me to put these people on this list? Of course not. Too long quite frankly. But my idea of whats fair and what isn't varies from person to person. I am no different. I think a year of consideration is long enough. I already knew this about Milagros. Mr. Cool- I'm not even going to talk about that person any further. Arachnoid- Its just on the basis of his post here. Nothing more. This is just a moral issue. I'm fine with the decisions I've made so far. Theres plenty of people to talk to here. They're not going to miss me I assure you. And if they do... well thats life. Not much I can do about that. Nor will I.

Anyway, PA animal abuse law deals specifically with causing harm to an animal. Unless the animal is distressed by or caused harm through these acts, then yes, they are legal. As to why they're tolerated: grey area stuff. It's a question of morality at that point, whether or not you personally believe the animal is being taken advantage of or misused. I won't fault anyone for believing that, and I don't think the animals in question have enough understanding of their situation to know whether or not they are being taken advantage of. The thing is, across a lot of law, just being taken advantage of isn't really protected against. As an example, I have a coworker who has taken on a job roll typically paid 30k a year, but she's receiving something like 20k for the same amount of work. There's no legal protection for her, either. The only way an animal would legally be protected in this case (This is my personal opinion and interpretation of the law) is if the act in question was causing harm to the animal, like poisoning it, making it sick or beating it for not doing the act.

I think at this point I'm just going to say that this is a freedom of speech issue as per the internet I can never control. I wish I could. But... there in lies what freedom of speech means. The freedom to do it. As per what I think about people that engage in this... I think its pretty clear.

Not much more to add thankfully. But I certainly see you care about people and not seeing them unrightfully put in a bad light. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on that one as per the subject matter here. And I certainly appreciate you being level headed enough to take the time to respond to this in a forthright manner.

I honestly find being tickled by an animal quite disturbing and actually really gross. I don't feel that's what an animal should be for nor should it be its intentions. Animals are animals not something to use as tool for our own gain in my opinion

I honestly find being tickled by an animal quite disturbing and actually really gross. I don't feel that's what an animal should be for nor should it be its intentions. Animals are animals not something to use as tool for our own gain in my opinion

Exactly. They have no business being a part of bedroom activities. It's more than enough that they are our furry friends in life. :)

Let me just say for the record that my intention was not to deliberately gross anyone out or sway anyone's opinions, I was just throwing in my two cents... >w>;;

Mrcool and arachnid have apologized, if you missed it.

I respect your views on freedom of speech, Captured. I feel like respect of freedom of speech is in limited supply these days, if only because the examples of others trying to take away or disregard another's free speech are so, hm, not played up but broadcast to the world when they happen? I don't think it's a small or limited problem but I do think it's blown out of proportion sometimes. Either way, it gives me the impression that people don't respect the idea of freedom of speech, so when another person clearly does.. yeah, I respect it is all.

I'm also glad you didn't take my words in a hostile light. A lot of people tend to, maybe because I'm not the best at speaking haha.

And then I realized that typing and speaking aren't the same thing.

So, am I right, CapturedDoll, that the reason why it actually disturbs you is that you love animals? And don't want to see them being used without having fun at least?
Because that's why I personally don't like Circus with animals.

Mrcool and arachnid have apologized, if you missed it..

Tell me, in your daily life do you try to control people like you just did me? Forcing someone to do things against their wishes is wrong. So you telling me what they wrote, was really quite creepy. I don't know ultimately what your gain is from that but... let it go.

Last edited:
So, am I right, CapturedDoll, that the reason why it actually disturbs you is that you love animals? And don't want to see them being used without having fun at least?
Because that's why I personally don't like Circus with animals.

Why do you want a detailed explanation?

I don't know why anyone should judge another on this site. Doll, I could easily find a hundred women that would feel a woman stroking her pussy with a feather on the internet gross. I find your offerings insanely hot but there are many out there wouldn't.
Lets face it a hungry animal gets to eat and a freak.....
Who writes the rules here!
Ahh Salute!

Tell me, in your daily life do you try to control people like you just did me?

I don't think he was trying to control you. More then likely he was just pointing out that the people apologized for disturbing you, as it was likely not there intent. One of your posts suggested you believed that people posted what they did with malicious intent, which given the starting post of this thread, seems a little strange. Kind'a like a vegetarian starting a thread asking people why they like meat, and then when people respond, saying that they were intentionally trying to offend you.

I have to ask, what are you trying to do with the thread? Are you just venting about the use of animals in this particular fetish, (which is of course, fine), or are you trying to ask a question and better understand or take in some different view points on the reasons why animals may be used in this particular manner in stories and videos?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back