• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Ler What type of guy do you want to tickle?

Lady Lers: What type of man would you like to tickle?

• Your Boss/Supervisor (work)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Colleague/Work place equil (work)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A subordinate/work place "lesser" (work)

• Pool boy, Maintenance Man, Security Guard (home)

• Fireman, COP, Soldier, (brave men in uniform)

• A burglar you caught breaking in to your home

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey lady lers of the TMF, I am wondering what type of guys you would like to tickle? For the sake of this poll, boyfriends and husband's are off the table, however men in the same fields they are in are perfectly acceptable. Information gathered in this poll could also aid in the development of a future story.

It doesn't have to be your actual boss,but it'd be great if it was. Just pretend it's your "new boss" whom you are attracted too

Last edited:
I have zero interest in tickling any of my *actual* bosses, but I'm a big fan of inverting power relations, so that would normally be my natural choice.

I have zero interest in tickling any of my *actual* bosses, but I'm a big fan of inverting power relations, so that would normally be my natural choice.

Funny how I've had bosses I would live to have tickled. Personally I think that is what they should have done with 50 Shades of Grey. A powerful person saduced into the SnM lifestyle as a sub would have been much better.

Yes!! I neither read nor watched 50 Shades, but I probably would have if they'd made it that way... :D

Yes!! I neither read nor watched 50 Shades, but I probably would have if they'd made it that way... :D

Even if the dynamic had maintained the male as the Dom? Cause that's how the author wrote it. I thought an Ariana Huffington type (older powerful sexy woman) saduced by a college intern (handsome, much younger, maybe a psychology major) into his world of BDSM. I'd write it if I could figure out how he'd do it.

I think saduction is much easier for women... they have boobs, lol.
ST

Lol, I don't know. Maledom isn't really my thing. But I might have considered it...

Lol, I don't know. Maledom isn't really my thing. But I might have considered it...

Well the way I see it, it's still a power inversion​, but it honours the authors original vision with a female sub dominated by a man. After all if it's normally powerful men who seek out that type of play it only stands to reason powerful women might have the same urgings.

Oh, totally. I don't have any objections per se; my personal preferences just happen to be different. So if I were to get a choice in the matter, I'd turn everything around :D

Oh, totally. I don't have any objections per se; my personal preferences just happen to be different. So if I were to get a choice in the matter, I'd turn everything around :D

Fair enough, I've always thought Dolly Parton should have tickled Dabney Coleman in 9 to 5 myself.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back