• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Toronto tickle fun!

Girlytickles

Hi all,

I'm in my 20s and super new to the scene and this website. Would really like to talk and meet up with other girlies who have an interest in tickling. Which hopefully could lead to some tickle fun in or around the Toronto GTA area 😉...

I'm interested in being a lee primarily but could switch to a ler easily...especially if I need to extract revenge for tickling me so well.

Sorry guys, this one's only for the females please. While I don't mind you watching, there's just something sensually sexy about being tickled by a girl.

Tickle tickle tickle,
Melissa

Last edited:
Hey girlie!

I'd love to play with you! I'm a switch and consider myself to be a pretty good ler and a very ticklish lee! I'll PM you!

~ Shygirl

Hi Girliytickles and shygirl5 :)

I would love to chat with both of you! Switch here. I'm from Montreal but I visit the Toronto area quite often for work. Would love to chat about tickles and whatnot.

Three Ticklish women from three awesome Canadian cities! Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto! Oh Canada! :D Girls, we must get together to play. LOL

Sorry guys, this one's only for the females please. While I don't mind you watching, there's just something sensually sexy about being tickled by a girl.

Tickle tickle tickle,
Melissa

Soooo... can we watch errrr what? Will pitch for post-session poutines for the group!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back