• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25 year old female switch in NY

Metsgal

Hey! Just discovered this site and was thrilled to find a personals section where people try to set up sessions!

So as said, I'm 25 years old and live in Long Island, New York. I am open to traveling elsewhere as well. I would like to tickle as well be tickled, as I love both. But I will be fine with just one or the other if someone reaches out who doesn't like being a ler or a lee.

I want someone who is my age or younger, so if you're older than me I'm sorry, but that's my preference.

If you're interested send me a pm and let's chat!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Glad you've found something thrilling to post about! I'm outside your age range, (older) but I do wish you the best of luck on your adventures! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Is it me, or do these types of posts (day old accounts with no pics) 100% end up being dudes catfishing the crap out of the community?

Is it me, or do these types of posts (day old accounts with no pics) 100% end up being dudes catfishing the crap out of the community?

(I had that feeling too, but didn't want to make any accusations without evidence. I've been looking for a new tickling partner for a few months now, and I noticed several accounts with similar posts and even similar sports-related names sometimes. Again, it's only speculation though.)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back