• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever vomited in a tickling session?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But if I had a tickling session I'd be damn sure I was feeling healthy...but that reminds me, I know a dominatrix, and on her site she mentions tickling a guy so much he started coughing a lot, if this is what you mean........?????????? If it got that bad, I think the 'lee would say something, it's known as a safeword....

No. But if I had a tickling session I'd be damn sure I was feeling healthy...but that reminds me, I know a dominatrix, and on her site she mentions tickling a guy so much he started coughing a lot, if this is what you mean........?????????? If it got that bad, I think the 'lee would say something, it's known as a safeword....

Imagne that you forget safeword and you start to cough up to you vomit. You die like Jimmy Hendrix

giphy.gif

No sense for a senseless thread. Yeahh

Exactly. I made up a new word but would anyone even need to use it? There have been too many of these senseless threads, and I say we flush em. Maybe we need a whole new section, in fact didn't I see a "Silly Section" or something like that here? That is where all these should go, not in "Tickling Discussion".

Here here!

Exactly. I made up a new word but would anyone even need to use it? There have been too many of these senseless threads, and I say we flush em. Maybe we need a whole new section, in fact didn't I see a "Silly Section" or something like that here? That is where all these should go, not in "Tickling Discussion".

Here here!

Yeah men my fucked head discern a senseless topic once posted. The line between tickling discussion and ridiculous discussion is thin

Yeah men my fucked head discern a senseless topic once posted. The line between tickling discussion and ridiculous

discussion is thin

Looks like the forum for that here is called "Silly Stuff". Maybe you'd get a better response there but I don't know, I've yet to stray from THIS forum, not YET anyway.

What the fuck is wrong with people. No wonder mainstream people think were weird and gross....

What the fuck is wrong with people. No wonder mainstream people think were weird and gross....

The OP's pathology is weird and gross, but it has nothing to do with tickling. He's just trolling.

No. If you knew me you would understand that I am not a troll. I am a very strange thinking mind

No, I understand you, because I have the same dry sense of humor. But once I felt this place out I knew it wasn't going to work here, particularly in the chat room. If you're brave enough you can still try it, and still get favorable responses, depending on who it is, but personally I don't like to take chances and prefer to go with the flow. Unfortunately though there's always someone that will find something to get on your case about anyway, again, particularly in the chatroom; this I've learned. This is why I've started to stay out here more. Not only is it safer, but it's easier to express myself. I don't need to PM anyone which chat seems to be mostly about. So in there, having convos outside of those PM'ing, can sometimes be like walking on eggshells. I don't feel that here. I think, for the most part anyway, it's two different crowds; the forum one, and the chat room one. But back to the forum: this may work, again, depending on who it is. But....eventually, I don't know if they'll put up with it, and for how long. Like I said, if you're brave, try it, Mario. But....just don't be surprised if you get negative responses, or get called a troll.... :eek:

Last edited:

Yes. I have been feeling like the Wikipedia article that you posted here say more or less in the second paragraph.
high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.
What I think if that your mainstream mind can't understand my situation. Sorry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back