• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pimpenstein

Herr_Kitzeln

TMF Poster
This is Part One of a three part series. I hope you all enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing it. Any feedback is welcome.

I want to give thanks to the following people.

To Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder for their creation of Young Frankenstein. Which gave me the inspiration to write this story.

To my friend Corey, who kept the inspiration alive, and to include the “Sailor Moon” angle.

Herr Kitzeln

Pimpenstein

Prologue

In early 16th century Germany, there existed a small city named Dussenheim, located close to the Rhine River. In the city’s castle, a man was caught by some of the city’s soldiers and sent to the deepest dungeons of the castle. The man was about six and a half feet tall with a very impressive build. He was originally sent there to infiltrate the castle and find out a little of its functions so his leader, who was planning a rebellion, could plan an attack to overthrow the current base of power now residing there.

The door had a smaller door on the bottom so food and drink could be passed without the prisoner trying to escape. This door opened and a tray slid through. The tray had a piece of meat and cheese, some withered vegetables, a piece of stale bread, and a small goblet full of wine. The man took the tray of food, devoured its contents and drank the wine quickly. It was the only meal he had.

Within fifteen minutes of finishing his meal, he became very groggy and fell asleep. When he woke up, he quickly realized he was no longer in his cell. Instead, he was in a large room about ten by twenty feet. Beside one of these walls stood a rack, which he was now laying on and bound by its chains and manacles. The only clothing on him was his pants. The other three walls had various instruments hanging there, instruments used for torture and certain other things.

Moments later, the only door to the room opened and two people entered. One was a man about five and a half feet tall with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, sharp facial features, and a decent build. The other was a young woman roughly the same height and similar features. Her body appeared a little more slender, but it was well toned. She was also wearing a black outfit with shiny black boots that went up to halfway her thighs.

“So you’re the one the traitorous rebel leader sent?” the man said with undisguised contempt.

“Hmmmm,” the man on the rack said. It was all he could say due to losing his ability to speak at an early age.

“Can’t speak?” the blonde man said, “Well, no matter. I’m sure we can use you to bargain with. Let me introduce you to my chief inquisitor.” He pointed to the young woman beside him. “She is going to entertain you while I send message to your leader that I have you. Now, I’ll leave you two alone to get acquainted.” He turned and left.

The woman stood beside him for a moment, then walked to the head of the rack. She pulled a lever and went back to stand beside her prisoner.

“Now I think it’s time for some fun, don’t you think?” the woman said. The man looked at her very puzzled. He moved his eyes looking at the different instruments hanging on the walls. The young woman noticed him looking around and decided to answer his unspoken question.

“You think I’m going to use those unsavory instruments to torture you?” the woman asked, “Guess again my large friend. I’m going to use these on you.”

The woman showed her hands to him and wiggled her fingers. They were beautiful and feminine with long, sharp fingernails. It was then he realized that she was going to subject him to tickle torture. His eyes went wide at the thought of being at the mercy of this woman who was going to tickle him at her own leisure.

“Hmmmmm!” the man groaned as he struggled against his bonds. The rack’s wheel made three clicks before he stopped. The chains attached to his wrists increased in tension and the man groaned from the pain it caused.

“What’s the matter? Don’t like to be tickled?” the woman said, “I’m going to enjoy this. Here’s a piece of advice: don’t struggle too much, or the rack will tighten with every click.”

The woman was right. He hated to be tickled, for it always drove him crazy as well as sap his strength. Whenever someone tickled him, he was reduced to nothing more than a blubbering fool, and as weak as a kitten. The lever the woman pulled connected the wheel of the rack to a large, heavy weight. Every time the man struggled or got weaker, the rack’s wheel would turn and increase the tension on the chains.

“Let’s begin shall we?” the woman said as she lowered her hands to his feet. She traced one nail up and down the sole of his right foot. The response was quick. He began shaking his head from side to side to ward off the tickling sensations he felt on his foot.

One click.

“What’s wrong my friend? Ticklish?” the woman said with an evil smile. The man only groaned in an angry tone to acknowledge. She began tracing his other foot in the same manner. The feeling now felt on both his feet increased and he began to smile like an idiot.

Another click.

“I have never met a man like you before,” the woman said, “Who would have thought that a man like you could be so strong and yet be so ticklish.” She then began using all her fingers on his feet, lightly fluttering them all over the soles while using her thumbs to lightly scratch his arches. This sudden change caught him completely by surprise and as a result, became weaker.

Two clicks.

After tickling his feet like this for a few minutes, she stopped briefly to sit on top of him on his legs. She looked at him with wonder when she felt his manhood throbbing against her body.

“Does this excite you?” she asked, “I’m going to enjoy this tremendously.”

At that final note, she began to tickle his abdomen. This was always his weakest area. Once she started, he began struggling with renewed vigor. He shook his head violently with a huge smile across his face. His groans were now mixed with pain and what his torturer thought was his version of laughter. Nevertheless, she knew he couldn’t stand it much longer.

Four clicks.

After the last click, she stopped tickling him when he stopped struggling. She examined him closely and found he had no pulse and his eyes were glazed over.

He was dead.

Chapter 1
“At the present time…”

“…it’s impossible!” I was saying, “Unless you have a bank account like Bill Gates, a Ferrari, or a body like ‘Ahr-nold’, there’s no chance.”

“But Brand, you can’t just judge them on that,” My friend Jim replied. “You have to look at their merits also. Not all women are like that.”

“Really Jim?” I asked. “Have you ever met another one like Laura?”

Laura, Jim’s girlfriend, was sitting on the couch shaking her head in complete disbelief. “Here we go again… “, she thought. She was about 5’7” and slightly overweight. She had blonde hair and piercing bluish gray eyes. I noticed that when I first met her. She had that certain something. A presence. She may not be Cindy Crawford, but she made it up in heart and soul. She was not one of those “empty suits” and this alone earned my respect for her. My friend Jim was taller than me. Since I was 6’1”, he was at least 6’3” with a larger build than mine, mostly from his sword training. He had thick black hair that went to a small ponytail at the back and a thick goatee as black as his hair.

Jim started saying, “I haven’t yet, but…”

“But nothing!” I interjected. “Have you or haven’t you?”

“As I was about to say,” Jim began, “but they are out there. You just can’t throw all the apples away just because you find one bad one.”

Jim always knew how to make a good argument. I was now stuck, and I couldn’t think of a possible rebuttal. “All right, you win,” I said in a gesture of defeat. “If what you say is true. How will I know she is the right one?”

“You’ll just know,” he said assuring. “It’ll come to you when you least expect it.”

Chapter 2
It comes when I least expect it.

“Do you have any idea when Corey is supposed to be here Laura?” I asked.

She replied, “He said he would be here around nine.”

“Why so late?” I asked.

“He said he was picking some people up,” she said, “And with traffic at this time, I’d be surprised if he shows up then.”

She was right. On Friday night the freeways to San Diego will be jammed. What would normally be an hour and a half ride will probably be at least two and a half. I was getting antsy nonetheless, for I wanted to go to the Gaslight District and just go “nuts” for a while.

“O.K.”, I said. At that moment I got up and began pacing. It was 8:25. Jim was in the shower getting ready.

At 8:45, Laura saw me pacing around the main room like a caged animal. She knew I was getting antsy almost to the point where she was about to suggest anything to get me to relax. Without a word she went to the kitchen and made one of her famous Buttery Nipples.

She took the glass over to me, and I gratefully took it, “Thanks.”

I downed it in one gulp and asked for another. In response, she took me to the kitchen and showed me how to make it. “Maybe this will keep him occupied,” she thought. I just finished making my second drink when I heard a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” I said as I went to answer the door. It was Corey. “Corey. It’s been awhile. How’re you…” I was saying and stopped in midsentence when I noticed the other person he was with.

The girl with Corey was about 5’6” tall with long blonde hair that went all the way down her back. On top of her head sat a large red hair bow. Her eyes were deep blue. Her outfit consisted of a white blouse and a golden colored miniskirt that fluttered in the night wind, revealing just enough. Her high heel shoes were also a golden tone that completed the outfit. Her fair complexion and light skin was smooth. In short, a real knockout.

“Let me introduce you to my friend Brand, Mica. Brand, this is my friend Mica,” he said.

“P-P-Pleased to meet you Mica,” I was able to say.

“Hi. You going to drink that?” she asked.

“Uh. No, go ahead.”

I didn’t notice I was still holding my drink until she took my hand into hers and removed the glass from its grasp. She had a very soft and warm touch. Her hands were also something to be admired. Her nails were beautifully manicured with a nice golden polish. They were long too, more than a half an inch beyond her fingertips. She took the glass to her mouth and slowly drank it, licking her lips after finishing.

She handed the glass back to me. “That was good. Can I have another?”

“Sure. Come on in and have a seat,” I said, still in shock.

After letting them in, I went to the kitchen to make some Buttery Nipples for all of us. Jim and Laura got out of their bedroom to meet Corey. I heard Jim panting. “He still has that drive,” I thought. Hearing him say “oof” after Laura jabbed him in the ribs snapped him back to reality and gave me some relief.

A few minutes later I heard another knock on the door. Jim answered it and let the other person in. The voice speaking was also female. “Terrific,” I thought, “Corey’s trying to show off. He’s trying to rile me up by having these two women here with him while I came alone.” I regained my composure and went to the main room with the drinks. Almost dropping the tray when I saw the other girl.

She was taller than Mica, about 5’10”. Her hair was a beautiful almond color, styled in a ponytail with bangs at the front. Eyes the color of emerald green. She, like Mica, had a light and beautiful complexion. Her body looked like she worked out. However, her hands I noticed were very different. Different in the manner that while very feminine, looked strong. Her nails were as long as Mica’s polished in a beautiful shade of green. Her outfit was similar, but the skirt was longer, downs halfway her thighs, and emerald green in color. Her blouse was also white. Her shoes were different though, for they looked like old style lace shoes, also emerald green. I couldn’t tell if she was wearing socks or not, but overall she was very beautiful looking and dressed to kill.

“Hi Brand. I’m Lina, Mica’s friend. Corey’s told me so much about you,” she said while coming to help me with the tray.

After Lina took the tray I realized I froze. After shaking out of it, I went to the table and asked Corey to come with me outside.

“You can talk to me right here,” he replied.

“I’m not going to ask you again Corey. I need to speak with you now!” I said, putting emphasis on the last word.

“We’ll be right back girls. When we do, it’s party time,” he said to Mica and Lina with a wink.

Once we got to the front entrance of the apartment complex. I was ready to lose it.

“Just what kind of stunt are you trying!?” I asked while trying to control my temper.

“I’m not trying to do anything Brand,” he said calmly, “Jim and I are setting you up with Lina. I thought you’d be happy.”

“Did you get a look at their outfits? Jesus, I thought I was smack in the middle of a Sailor Moon convention. Did you put them up to this?”

“No. They wanted to. When I first met Mica at the mall three months ago. She was wearing that same outfit you saw her in. It blew me away as did a lot of other guys. You couldn’t believe my surprise when she sat down next to me and we started talking. One thing led to another and we started dating. She introduced me to Lina two weeks ago. I told her about you and she wanted to meet you. Jim and I have planned this for a week. If you don’t want to go through with it, say it now and we’ll never bother again.”

“So that’s why you were so busy,” I thought. “Alright,” I calmly responded, “Let’s go back.”

“Awesome,” Corey said with a fond smile, “Now that’s the Brand Jim and I know.”

Chapter 3
Someone else is here with me

We didn’t go out like we planned. Instead we played various party games. Around midnight, things began to slow down.

“This is getting boring. How about something different?” Corey said.

“Actually, I think it’s time for bed,” Laura said with a yawn, “We have all day tomorrow to do whatever you guys want.”

Mica and Lina looked at each other and I saw the look in both their eyes. They were thinking of something, and I correctly guessed that the bed had something to do with it.

“Speaking of the bed. Who gets that tonight?” asked Mica. My heart was beginning to race.

“Me and Jim of course,” Laura said without missing a beat, “Our place, so therefore we get the bed.”

Mica and Lina were almost up ready to fight Laura for the bed when I intervened, “Why don’t we draw cards to see who gets that?”

“Good idea,” Jim said, and a second later, he pulled out a deck of cards, “Already shuffled and cut. Highest wins. In case of a tie, it’ll go by suits in alphabetical order. Spades highest.”

“Done,” I said as I pulled the first card from the deck.

After everybody drew their cards, we started to turn them over, one at a time. Jim turned his first, revealing a Jack of Spades. “Not bad,” I thought.

Laura turned over hers. ”Queen of Diamonds,” she stated.

Mica, Corey, and Lina each turned theirs over in turn. Mica drew the Two of Hearts while Corey got the Five of Clubs. Lina drew the Nine of Diamonds. Everyone was now looking at me when it became my turn.

“You should get the bed Mica,” I began, “The Two of Hearts should be the winning card.”

“Just look at your card Brand,” Laura ordered.

“All right. All right. Don’t get your panties in a bunch Laura.”

As I started to reach for my card, my right arm froze. I reached over with my left hand and picked up the card. My hand was trembling a little. As I looked at it, my eyes rolled up and I collapsed. The moment my friends saw me lying there in a catatonic state, my left arm moved to the side, revealing the card still clutched in my hand.

It was the Ace of Spades.

I couldn’t make out what was being said. All the conversation sounded gibberish. The next sensation was a slight burning at my neck and my shirt being bunched up around my shoulders, like I was being dragged somewhere. By the time I regained full awareness, I was in Jim and Laura’s bedroom, and lying on the bed. The bedroom was completely dark except for a small amount of moonlight coming from the window. I was stripped down to just my skivvies, and tied down by my wrists and ankles. Sure enough, my wrists and ankles were tied down with something that felt smooth yet very strong. “Silk,” I thought, “They probably used Laura’s old nylons to tie me up.” I was tied down in a “Y” fashion with my wrists tied to the corners at the head of the bed, and my feet tied together at the foot of the bed at the ankles. I struggled to find out how much slack I had. There was none. Although my feet were still able to wiggle, I couldn’t budge an inch elsewhere. “Damn,” I whispered.

A moment later, the door opened. Through the hall light, I saw five silhouettes enter the room. The last one that entered turned on the light for the room and I had to close my eyes to stand the shock of the sudden brightness. When I opened my eyes I saw my five “friends” standing at the foot of the bed and smiling at me.

“What are you guys smiling at?” I demanded.

“For what's to come,” Jim answered.

“What do you mean? You set me up, didn’t you?”

“Of course we did, right from the start. You need to loosen up.”

“What are you talking about?”

Laura answered, “Let me put it to you this way. If we were to put a lump of coal inside you now, in a week, we would have a diamond.” She left the room without another word.

“Any more complaints? Bitches? Gripes? Moans and groans?” I asked defiantly.

“Nope,” Corey replied, “But I think it’s time for sleep for some of us. Heh. Heh. Heh.” Without pause, he and Mica left.

Jim looked at Lina and said, “Have fun Lina. Be gentle with him. O.K.?”

“Don’t worry,” she replied, “I’ll take extra special care of him.” She gave him a wink.

Once Jim left the room, I just looked at Lina. “What are you going to do with me?” I asked her as she sat next to my feet.

“Nothing much actually,” she said as she began massaging them, “I just want to relax you, and to prove that I don’t bite. Wow. You know, you have very soft feet. Do you do anything at all?”

“I do try to stay active, but that doesn’t mean I don’t take care of myself,” I replied.

“That’s good.”

“Yeah, I figured as much,” I thought. I started working out six months ago to help correct a health problem my doctor found in me. My waist was down to a size 34 now and in another month I would be down to a 32. I got back into martial arts to help loosen my joints and be more flexible.

Lina’s massage was nice. Her touch was warm and she knew where to go for max effect. I hadn’t felt this relaxed in a long time. After I let out a deep sigh she slowly glided one nail up my left foot from the heel all the way to the ball of my foot. I yelped and tried to pull my foot away but couldn’t, thanks to my binds. Big mistake.

“Ticklish are we?” she said with a fiendish smile, “Well, don’t worry. That’s kid stuff. The real stuff will begin shortly.”

She got up and turned down the lights barely enough for me to make her shape. She came back to the foot of the bed and sat for a minute. As I felt her fingernails on my feet, my heart was racing. “Any last words?” she asked.

“Lina, please,” I pleaded, “Please don’t tickle me.”

“You’re way too tense Brand, and I’m going to tickle it out of you.”

“Lina, please. I’ll give you whatever you want. Just don’t do this.”

“Sorry. Negotiations are over.”

She began with a simple figure 8 pattern, lazily swooping one nail up and down on my soles. It didn’t tickle much at first, it felt more like needles prickling against my skin, but I knew it would get to me eventually. My hands were already into fists. Slowly, a smile formed on my face. I struggled to get away from the tickling, but it was of no use. The binds holding me were doing their job, and doing it very well.

“Stop! Please! That tickles!” I said through clenched teeth.

“You must continue with the session if you wished to be cured,” Lina replied teasingly, “Time to kick it up a notch.”

Lina got off the bed and with both hands, began lightly fluttering all ten of her fingers up and down my feet. I tried to hold in the laughter, but after a minute, I couldn’t hold it anymore.

“Pl-hee-hee-se. St-ha-ha-p. N-ho-ho-ho m-ho-ho-re. St-ha-ha-ha-p ti-hi-hi-hi-hi-ickling my f-hee-hee-hee-hee-t.”

“Uh-uh. You need to relax Brand, and I going to see that you do,” she said calmly. She increased the intensity of the tickling, digging her nails just slightly harder and going faster. “Tickle, tickle, tickle…” she said singsong.

My laughter was now flowing, I laughed to the point my voice went hoarse, then nothing more than a whisper. After what felt like and eternity, she slowed, and then stopped. My body was already covered with sweat and my face showed major tear streak marks, not to mention it was also redder than my hair. I was breathing heavily.

She left the room and five minutes later came back with a washcloth. She dampened it and gave me one of those hospital baths. “Enjoying the break?” she asked while cleaning my legs, “Don’t get too comfortable. We’re not done yet.” She went to my face and kissed me. It was a long, lingering kiss. I never felt such emotion before and I didn’t want it to stop.

“Whummph,” I said breathlessly. I did enjoy the break, but at the same time, I didn’t want her to stop. The tickling was driving me insane, but it also sparked something inside me. I looked down and saw my manhood standing tall. I felt the throbbing start to ebb.

Lina saw me look down and noticed my erection. A big smile went across her face. “Does my tickling turn you on?” she asked, “Well, if you like that, you’re gonna love this.” She tossed the washcloth aside and straddled on top of me with her rump sitting on my hips and her legs down the outside of my own.

As she sat there, I felt my manhood getting hard again. I felt her skin for the first time. It was soft, warm, and very smooth.

For some odd reason or another, to me this whole experience seemed to strike a chord.

“The final level of treatment. You’ve relaxed some, but you’re still too tense.” She began gyrating her hips into mine, making my hard-on hard as a diamond.

“If this doesn’t relax you Brand. I don’t know what will.”

She started to tickle my sides. All the while the electrical sensations caused by her senseless tickling increased ten fold. My laughter started again with renewed vigor.

“HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NOT THERE! PLEEEEEEZE! STOP! LIIIIIINAAHAHAHAAA! HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Lina still had that smile on her face. “So that’s your weak spot huh?” asking teasingly, “I’m really going to enjoy this. Kitchy-kitchy-koo.”

She then moved her hands and began tickling my abdomen. After 30 seconds, everything went black.

Chapter 4
What happened last night?

I woke up fully. The clock on the dresser read 6:34 a.m. I felt completely relaxed, as if all my stress just washed away. I noticed three things. The first was my binds were gone. The second thing was that Lina and I were embraced. She was on top of me and with the aid of the morning light I saw a smile across her face. The last surprise was we were both nude.

I carefully got up out of bed making sure I did not wake Lina. She turned slightly while letting out a low moan. I gathered my clothes from the next room and dressed. I then tiptoed around my friends so I wouldn’t wake them, noticing faint snoring coming from them.

I closed the front door quietly behind me and took a deep breath. The morning air was clean, crisp, and very cool. After lighting myself a cigarette, I began wondering why I felt so relaxed. I felt relaxed and didn’t know why. I felt at peace and didn’t know why. I felt something in me was very satisfied, and I didn’t know why. I felt pangs of hunger and I knew I was ready for breakfast.

After finishing my cigarette, I went back inside and to the kitchen to make breakfast. I pulled out a dozen eggs to cook, a big slab of bacon, some hash browns, sausages, and made some coffee for us.

After five minutes into my cooking, I heard moans coming from the main room. Another twenty minutes passed and Laura came into the kitchen, rubbing sleep from her eyes. The surprised look on her face was something I couldn’t miss.

“Good morning Laura,” I said smoothly while handing her a cup, “Here, have some coffee.”

“What’s going on?” she asked as she took the coffee.

“What’s it look like? I’m makin’ breakfast for us.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m hungry,” I said while turning over the hash browns, “And I’m sure you guys are too.”

After looking at the eggs, I went to pour some coffee for me.

“Why don’t you tell everybody breakfast is ready,” I said to her.

Laura told everyone. Jim was already up and about. Corey and Mica almost tripped on the floor when they saw me in the kitchen making breakfast. It took Laura ten minutes waking Lina from her sleep.

The others and myself already started when Laura and Lina came, now fully dressed. After Lina got her plate, she sat next to me and rested her chin on my shoulder. The smile she had on her face was a look of pure satisfaction.

“You were wonderful last night,” she said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked confused.

“Mmmmm,” she responded.

“You haven’t touched your breakfast, so how do you know if it’s good?”

I noticed Jim, Corey, Mica, and Laura were almost finished when they were looking in my direction.

“Mmmmm,” they said smiling in unison.

“I know it’s good, but you guys don’t have to make a big deal out of it,” I said.

Even louder, they replied, “MMMMMMM!”

“Alright. What’s going on?” I said annoyed, “And don’t tell me it had something to do with last night.”

“Ummmm. Could be,” Corey said with a comical tone.

“WOULD SOMEONE JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?” I was ready to explode.

“You don’t know what happened last night do you?” Jim asked.

I replied more calmly, but firmly, “If I did, I wouldn’t be asking now. Would I?”

In response Jim went to the main room and asked everyone to come over.
Jim turned on the VCR and inserted a tape. Neither Lina nor I were finished so we brought our plates with us. The tape showed me tied to the bed with Lina tickling the life out of me. What the tape showed after Lina tickled me on my abdomen, almost made me drop my plate.

The tape showed I was lying still when Lina got off me and asked if I was all right. I just laid there and made a groan. My face was blank. She asked again.

“MMMMMM,” I groaned.

“Maybe this wasn’t a good idea,” she said. Her voice sounded worried, “I’d better cut you loose.”

“MMMMMMMMMM!” I groaned again, and my face then contorted, making me look like I was full of anger.

I pulled and broke the hand bonds as if they were paper. After tearing off the foot bonds, I took Lina and threw her onto the bed. The tape showed me tearing off her clothes and when she was completely bare, I began to make love to Lina with such fashion and force it was like all my emotion pent up inside me just broke out. Lina was moaning and wailing with such passion I thought she was going to orgasm on the spot. For all I know, she probably did.

Several moments later, the door opened with the hall light shining in our direction.

I turned my face towards the door. The look on my face caused the shadows to shorten, showing they were backing away.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!” I groaned with a great ferocity. My face was curled into a snarl.

“GET OUT!!” Lina shouted. She threw something at the shadows for emphasis.

“Da-ah-mn!” One voice said dumbfounded, it was Jim’s voice.

The door closed again and our “little” throw of passion continued. We were still continuing when the tape ran out.

When Jim ejected the tape, everybody looked at my direction. They were expecting me to say something.

Chapter 5
Trying to understand

I did, “I don’t believe for one minute that was me in there.”

“That was you in there last night Brand,” Jim replied, “Tapes don’t lie.”

“Tapes can be doctored Jim,” I said, “We both know that.”

“The tape was never doctored. We had the tape here the whole time recording.”

“O.K. If what you say is true. How come I don’t remember anything about it?”

“You don’t remember any of it?” Lina asked with a puzzled look.

“No,” I answered evenly, “And believe me when I say this. If we did what the tape showed we did, I would at least remember a little bit of it.” I handed my plate over to Corey, sat on the couch, and began sulking. I was about to smack my fist down on the table when Laura intervened.

“Hold on Brand,” she said, “Look, why don’t we all get cleaned up and
ready for today. We can catch a movie, have lunch out, and do something else afterwards.”

Jim, Laura, Corey, and Mica all took turns getting cleaned up. All the while, I sat on the couch trying to remember about last night. I must’ve been a little mad when I couldn’t remember anything, because Lina tried to comfort me. She took my hand and assured me that I will remember eventually.

After we all cleaned up, we left for the theatre around noon and had lunch afterwards. Everybody was looking forward to the evening, but I couldn’t stop looking back.

“You haven’t touched your food Brand,” Lina said, “Not hungry?”

“No, not really,” I said, “Got too much on my mind.”

“Well, you better get over it quick,” Jim said, “We got a big night tonight.”

“I know,” I answered, “But I can’t help wonder why I can’t remember.”

“It’ll come in time,” Mica said.

“Maybe Mica, but I just can’t help it. I don’t like anything I can’t figure out. That’s all.”

I managed to finish my lunch and we went back to the apartment to relax a little before our night on the town. Before leaving, Jim gave me a card of a person he knows in Irvine. He said she could probably help me.

We whooped and hollered that night. We visited several nightclubs and danced ‘til around 2 a.m. We all had a good time and I even had fun, the night before completely forgotten. Lina and I danced and sometimes we traded with Mica and Corey. On our way back, Lina and I talked and found some nice things about each other.

“That’s funny,” Lina said while laughing at a story I told her, “By the way, I want to ask you if you would like to go out again?”

“I don’t mind,” I replied, “But I have a little personal business to take care of first.”

“You mean…”

“Yeah. But it shouldn’t be long. Jim tells me Amy is good at what she does.”

“What does she do?” Lina asked.

“Amy’s a psychiatrist.”

“Ah. Well, don’t take too long. I don’t know how long I can wait.”

“It won’t be Lina. I promise.”

Chapter 6
Finding the truth

“…and that’s the whole story,” I was telling Amy, Jim’s friend and psychiatrist, “I just can’t figure it out for the life of me.”

The following day after our big night on the town, I left with Lina in my car, taking her home. She insisted on it. After dropping her off and going home, I set an appointment with Amy. I just couldn’t get this experience out of my head and thought Amy could help me find some answers.

Amy herself was a very attractive young woman. She appeared to be in her late 20’s with a medium, but athletic build. She had medium length hair that was so black, it gave off a blue shine. Her eyes were a beautiful hazel color. Her body was proportionate in all the right places with all the right curves. The one thing I noticed were her legs, very oval and they looked real nice with those dark tan nylons she had on.

“Hmmmm. Most interesting,” she said, “If you want, I would like to put you under hypnosis to find out more about this.”

“Do it,” I said.

A moment later, Amy placed me under hypnosis. When I woke up, I found myself tied to the couch in a similar fashion as I was on the bed that night, except I was still clothed.

“Amy, what are you doing?” I asked while struggling.

“I just wanted to make you more comfortable Brand,” she said, “Anyway, I found out about your problem. It appears you had a past life and this spirit inside you comes out whenever you’re tickled on your abdomen, or tummy. He only becomes dormant when he’s had some sexual pleasure.”

“I see,” I said, “Well, why don’t you untie me so I can pay you.”

“I don’t want your money,” she said grinning.

As she got up from her chair, I immediately put two-and-two together. “Amy, please don’t do it,” I said, “Don’t do it Amy! Someone! HELP!!” She stooped down in one corner and turned on a small device. It was round and approximately two inches in diameter. As she turned on the device, all the noise in the adjoining rooms went absolutely silent.

“Now you can shout and howl all you want,” Amy said with a mischievous smile, “Nobody can hear you.”

As she got on top of me and pulled my shirt up, I noticed my manhood was growing again. She kissed me on the cheek and said soothingly, ”Relax Brand. I want to find out for myself.” As she got my whole midsection exposed, she held up her fingers and wiggled them. Her nails were long and done in a French manicure. My eyes grew wide as they slowly lowered down to their destination.

“Amy! Don’t! Please! DOOOOON’T! HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The next thing I remember was leaving Amy’s office the next day.

To be Continued…

If you all enjoyed this story, be ready for The Return of Pimpenstein!

Welcome to the TMF, Herr Kitzeln, and congratulations on your first post!

I liked your story, and look forward to parts two and three. :D

Thanks Milagros. Part two is done and will be posted in a few days.

Happy HA HAs,

Herr Kitzeln
:D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back