• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20/f/Lee

Doolove

Hi, posted awhile back but moved and thought I'd repost. I'm a young female Lee in great shape. Looking for a strong dominant ler in the north Florida area!

Sent a PM myself lol! North FL ftw, we are definitely the coolest part of florida!

I wouldn't bother getting involved with "her"...pretty sure she's a guy faking to be a female lee. This would be the 3rd time she's posted, we've texted extensively and she's great at leading you on until it comes time to actually talk on the phone or meet, then it's cold as ice....no response, "not interested", etc etc. So aggravating; I've become convinced that all the real girls who are actually into tickling must be clueless that this site exists because in over 10 years of being active on this site, it ALWAYS turns out this way when you think you've met a local girl who has this mutual interest and craving.

Hey Doolove if this is true and you really are a man then what is your intent by pretending to be a woman? If it's getting with another man than just be honest and admit that you're gay and seeking a male partner! If it's to get with a woman than just say that you're a lesbian or only interested in meeting women (although this wouldn't be fair to the ladies on here) It's not fair to us gentlemen to have to go through with this crap because of your selfishness!

Funny I had same experience with her. She talked a mean game but when asked to talk on the phone she never would and now says Im not her type. Something's not right about her. Although she did send pix. No sure how if she's a guy she could have pulled that off.

Funny I had same experience with her. She talked a mean game but when asked to talk on the phone she never would and now says Im not her type. Something's not right about her. Although she did send pix. No sure how if she's a guy she could have pulled that off.

He could've grabbed pictures off some random girl's Facebook or whatever. It would've been really easy. People do it literally all the time.

I didn't really want to include that but that kinda makes me feel better that somebody else had the exact same experience. She sent me pics too and that's why I really didn't want to believe that this could be the case (that she's faking or something is definitely not right), it's still hard to believe too being that I actually asked her to send me a pic of her foot fresh out of shoes and socks and she did; it was clearly her foot just like it appeared in other pics she showed me and she zoomed in on it just the way I asked.....IDK very strange none the less, especially that she said you're not her type too. That's like the worst cop out any girl could give to a guy that she doesn't really even know anything about. Too weird. It really does suck that people (male or female) would toy with guys on this site that are just being genuine and hoping to meet a normal girl with the same but very rare interest. It really does seem hopeless trying to meet anyone on here for the real thing. This just makes me want to not even mess with this site anymore. :(

That's why snapchat is so good now. People can't fake pictures on Snapchat. It'd be too hard.

If she/he is catfishing people he is good. She sent me pic holding a piece of paper with my name on it ! I thought for sure she was real. Idk just not cool to play with people like that. I leaning more toward believing she's not real (bummer).
She has certainly seen these comments and not disputed any of them so I guess GAME OVER !!

LOL wow I would really like to see that pic actually, thats too crazy being that I got a custom pic from her too and it was clearly her.....this just gets more and more sketchy. I was thinking the exact same thing too, I know she's seen these comments and I'm surprised she hasn't said a thing back. Guess I called it, wish it wasn't true but hey....you guys make your own assessment lol

Lol well no response at all to me, but could be she just wants to keep it loose. I can see the nervousness of meeting with someone from this site. Its pretty clear this site is geared toward gents with all the scrolling sidebar pics and whatnot. Nothin wrong with that, but would explain why its mostly fellas on this site. Nbd if i ever meet a girl who shares my interests, on here or otherwise, havent given up, just have low expectations lol

I'm in south Florida, about 30 min from West Palm. I'm always happy to chat, talk, and meet new people. If you would like to talk for a bit or if you find yourself down this way, shoot me a message. I hope to hear from you soon ^ ^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back