• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leigh mummified, stocked, and tickle-tortured! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I love ladies with ticklish feet. I especially love ladies with BIG ticklish feet.

Leigh is a size ten. :)

I have to say, in the eleven years I've been running this store, this is probably one of the most intense sessions I've had with someone. My friend Leigh is a lovely long-haired redhead who's personal motto is, ""Sounds like a bad idea—let's do it!" So when I told her I had a full-length canvas mummification sleepsack that I wanted to put her in, she said, "Okay, I'm in!" Getting her into the thing--there's not just a zipper, but lacing, and then straps on top of that--made the room warm enough for both of us that I had to strip a layer off myself. Then: stocks and toe-ties. And then once we got started, OMG, she can't move her feet, her toes, or any of the rest of her; she just has to lay there and take all the torment I dish out! And I ramp it up from paintbrushes to fingers to claw backscratchers to ... well, I'll just tell you that by the end of this clip, there is begging, pleading and swearing! Possibly the hottest clip I'll post this year! This is awesome!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks

Attachments

• Leigh1wm.jpg
    Leigh1wm.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 723
  • Leigh2wm.jpg
    Leigh2wm.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 572
  • Leigh3wm.jpg
    Leigh3wm.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Leigh4wm.jpg
    Leigh4wm.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,173
  • LeighMummyfree.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,019
I LOVE ticklish redheads almost more than anything else in the world. Thanks for posting.

please do this more..... please please. soooooo awesome!

I LOVE ticklish redheads almost more than anything else in the world. Thanks for posting.

Hey Wally West, I also Love Ticklish Redheads almost more the anything else!!! And a Ticklish Redhead with Delicious Big Feet is Damn Near Perfect if not Perfect!!!

Oh My God!!!
Leigh is an Amazing Ticklee with Beautiful Red Hair!!!
I also Love her size 10 Feet!!! Big, Bountiful, and Beautiful!!!
Her Toes look so Delicious!!! I want to Nibble on them for Hours!!!
Her Laughter is like Music to my Ears, the Begging is Tantalizing, and the Sweat a Big Bonus!!!

I Love the Canvas Wrap you used and this picture of Leigh is Gorgeous!!!

2.jpg11.jpg

Outstanding clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back