• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone here ever tie and tickle a girl in the Navy in Florida?

That is awfully specific!!!

peace out,
daddy

No, but I did it in the Peace Corps in Peru back in 1942, and she was blonde with hairy legs and fleas....

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

This seems to be a follow up to this question from January:

Anyone here have or had a dungeon in Pensacola FL in their house?
Looking for a guy who has or used to have a dungeon in their house for tickling? Trying to find a guy who had a Navy girl over for MM/F tickling and orgasm. Thanks for your time.

This is a very oddly specific thing to be asking about, and stranger that you've been trying to figure it out for 3+ months. Even if I know who you were talking about, I'm not sure I'd give you any info. What's the backstory?

Yup - He's reaching out to a specific individual who participated in a long ago shared event, and assumes based on the activities, that individual would be an active TMF member, and (hopefully) willing to respond to the inquiry.

Talk about a long shot ...

Has anyone here ever tied up and tickled a girl in the Navy in state of Florida? Perhaps around the year 2008 to 2010? Brunette with somewhat large breasts. If so please let me know. Thanks

Steve

No but I have tickled a woman enrolled in the Zimbabwean navy. She was blonde haired and black skinned.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I'm assuming this was done against her will?

Y'all are just teasing the Hell out of this dude. Why are y'all doing this? LOLOL.

threegs said:
My wife said this happened once. She met a guy through a website. When they went to meet he brought a friend and told her that that's what they wanted to do to her and in return they would get her off.

Wait...so your wife told you about it, or your wife was the girl?

What the fuck is going on... I was one of the first people to comment on this thread and I have not gotten an answer, and the question it self would clear up some of this

What the fuck is going on... I was one of the first people to comment on this thread and I have not gotten an answer, and the question it self would clear up some of this

Maybe the OP realized you couldn't answer his question and deemed your question not relevant to his thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back