• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very rare CalStar recommendation

Fat Bastard

1st Level Orange Feather
"The Fun And Feather Club"

Saw this in the TMF C4S banner and thought I would give it a shout out.

I bought the VHS when it came out in the late 90's, and always considered it one of CalStar's best; on par with "Happy Woodcutter". Both the blonde & Asian are genuinely ticklish, and gorgeous (but not ticklish) Tawny LaShelle does a nice tickle job, particularly on the feet.

The $50 price is ridiculous, but if you want to relive the old days of tickle media, or were too young to have experienced the way it was, this is the one to get.

http://clips4sale.com/212/17304200

Last edited:
50 bucks HA, why the hell is it so expensive

CalStar???!!! OMG now I'm having flashbacks
FM Concepts and Harmony too.

I've said this before about CalStar's prices. They are not that crazy when you realize most producers/models charge about a $1 per minute for clips. It's just most clips shot now don't usually last an hour or even 30 minutes. If they are super long they usually get cut up into smaller cheaper clips. Now the only reason I could see why CalStar should charge half is because their clips(Or in this case VHS that was digitally transfered.) are old.

I've said this before about CalStar's prices. They are not that crazy when you realize most producers/models charge about a $1 per minute for clips. It's just most clips shot now don't usually last an hour or even 30 minutes. If they are super long they usually get cut up into smaller cheaper clips. Now the only reason I could see why CalStar should charge half is because their clips(Or in this case VHS that was digitally transfered.) are old.

Understandable, but charging 50 bucks for a decades old film is still outrageous

And here I thought Calstar was a company whose sole purpose was to troll the community :rolleyes:

Seriously, if you like campy, purposedly fake tickling, don't bother with them and go, run, fly to FTKL! At least the man's got talent, and a great deal of it!

I know Calstar is sort of an iconic company among us. But honestly even back then it did not hold a candle to Realtickling, Tickle Paradise (Renee rocks!) or MTP.

And here I thought Calstar was a company whose sole purpose was to troll the community :rolleyes:

Seriously, if you like campy, purposedly fake tickling, don't bother with them and go, run, fly to FTKL! At least the man's got talent, and a great deal of it!

I know Calstar is sort of an iconic company among us. But honestly even back then it did not hold a candle to Realtickling, Tickle Paradise (Renee rocks!) or MTP.

Its products do predate RT, TP and MTP almost by a decade, though. Most of the content is mediocre, but some of it is genuinely good, like the Happy Woodcutter (only Jasmine's part) and this one is not bad neither (have only skimmed it thus far, but it looks good enough).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back