• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello! :3

green-faerie

Hi!
I'm a 22 year old woman with a deep interest in being tickle tortured. I've wanted to be restrained and tickled since I was young, this kink goes waaaay back and I don't know what exactly caused it but I know that's never going to change about me.

I'm bisexual and strictly a lee, and I have also developed an attraction to female feet during the past 5 years or so.

I'm looking forward to being able to use this forum to talk about tickling! It's a kink that I haven't been able to share with anyone in real life thus far. Thanks for having me!

Hey-o, faerie! Welcome to the forum!
Here's hoping this offers you a welcoming outlet for your kink, and maybe you find some sole pics along the way.

By any chance, do you enjoy absinthe? ;)

Welcome to the TMF, green-faerie, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! And yes, my username is inspired by the nickname for absinthe haha. I just recently went to a wine tasting that included absinthe and I thought that it would be a neat username!

Well hello! I was just at a show called absinthe, and there was an actual green faerie!

Welcome! If you are looking for tickle torture you are in the right place haha!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back