• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roomful Of Tickles

Rickytickly

TMF Expert
Do they ever have like big huge tickle orgies? Like a whole roomful of a hundred people or so at one time, all naked and tickling each other at once, maybe having sex along with it too? I often fantasize about it but I never saw any vids of it. Imagine that! I mean, just to hear an audio of it, I would LOVE..... ;)

Hundred? When you say room, do you mean gymnasium? Hmmmm....

Hundred? When you say room, do you mean gymnasium? Hmmmm....

Maybe not a gymnasium but I imagined a private party at someone's house...so maybe not a hundred...perhaps 50, that's still a lot!

Well I've never been to a tickle gathering, which is the reason I ask; are they anything like that? Or is this the kind of thing that goes on at NEST at the hotel? And if so, wouldn't people complain about the noise?

That definitely sounds like heaven. Almost too good to be true. I'm also curious if it happens. :)

That definitely sounds like heaven. Almost too good to be true. I'm also curious if it happens. :)

Then let's find out if it does...if no one responds to this and answers I'll do another post and ask, get more specific, lol!

Then let's find out if it does...if no one responds to this and answers I'll do another post and ask, get more specific, lol!

Yes. There are secret gatherings where a hundred people or so gather and have naked tickle orgies.
But we can't tell you anything more about it, or show you all the pictures and videos, because then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Next question.

Well I've never been to a tickle gathering, which is the reason I ask; are they anything like that? Or is this the kind of thing that goes on at NEST at the hotel? And if so, wouldn't people complain about the noise?
To give you an honest answer: No, NEST is nothing like that.
Wolf is being sarcastic, as he often is, but there is danger in using sarcasm: Somebody might take you seriously.
Yes. There are secret gatherings where a hundred people or so gather and have naked tickle orgies.
But we can't tell you anything more about it, or show you all the pictures and videos, because then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Next question.

Wolf is being sarcastic, as he often is, but there is danger in using sarcasm: Somebody might take you seriously.

I have no pity for anyone who takes me seriously.

Next question.

I don't understand the wolf's language. It sounds like if he was barking.

Do they ever have like big huge tickle orgies? Like a whole roomful of a hundred people or so at one time, all naked and tickling each other at once, maybe having sex along with it too? I often fantasize about it but I never saw any vids of it. Imagine that! I mean, just to hear an audio of it, I would LOVE..... ;)

I don't think it is very common or even possible. What is true is that there are tickling parties in big cities where you can pay for ten or twenty minutes of tickling.

Sounds like a fantastic fantasy scenario! I don't know if anyone here has ever read the novel "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" by Patrick Suskind, there's no tickling involved, but there is a scene at the end of the novel where an entire village engages in an orgy (I'm amazed they even worked it into the film version). A gigantic tickle-orgy would make for a fantastic climax to a story.

Next question.

Thanks for letting me know, Wolf. I knew it must be, I just had no proof, until now, that is. Of course I'd like to attend, but I know no one, but then getting out there to gatherings, NEST, etc., is the first step, and that's what I plan on doing! But then I'd settle for just one partner, too!

Sounds like a fantastic fantasy scenario! I don't know if anyone here has ever read the novel "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" by Patrick Suskind, there's no tickling involved, but there is a scene at the end of the novel where an entire village engages in an orgy (I'm amazed they even worked it into the film version). A gigantic tickle-orgy would make for a fantastic climax to a story.

I haven't read this, no, but that is pretty much what I fantasize, only not just sex but tickling....ticklesex! LOL!

No, I didn't really think NEST was like that, or even gatherings, but I did think that when I first heard about them. I think you can probably take it further, yes, but that depends on the type of connections you make, etc. And yes, "What goes on in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas."

We could all chip in, hire a bunch of models, and make this happen! Who has the fanciest house to host? ;)

We could all chip in, hire a bunch of models, and make this happen! Who has the fanciest house to host? ;)

Certainly not me, lol...but I would think rich people...if there are any ticklephiles in Hollywood or places like that, I'd bet this is where it happens....:floating: ...in fact I always imagine a big huge mansion and them using the whole damn place, for like a week, and not just the house but the extensive grounds outside too...tickling in the swimming pool, etc... ;) ...but it couldn't be models, it would have to be all people who were into it, and an even ratio; 50/50 males and females.

Last edited:
I'm going to say no. That kind of thing probably has not happened ever, throughout all of human history.

I'm going to say no. That kind of thing probably has not happened ever, throughout all of human history.

Well...then I'll write a story about it, because I've been thinking about it for a long time, just haven't done it yet, it would be called; "Tickle Mansion", and I can post it here...has it been done already, does anyone know?????

Certainly not me, lol...but I would think rich people...if there are any ticklephiles in Hollywood or places like that, I'd bet this is where it happens....:floating: ...in fact I always imagine a big huge mansion and them using the whole damn place, for like a week, and not just the house but the extensive grounds outside too...tickling in the swimming pool, etc... ;) ...but it couldn't be models, it would have to be all people who were into it, and an even ratio; 50/50 males and females.

Ok, but we'll never get 50/50 if everyone has to be into it. Sausage fest...

Ok, but we'll never get 50/50 if everyone has to be into it. Sausage fest...

I just figure it makes sense to be fair, if there were more women than men it wouldn't be fair. I don't think of 50/50 as a sausage fest, but if it was 60% men and 40% women then yeah, it would be.

I just figure it makes sense to be fair, if there were more women than men it wouldn't be fair. I don't think of 50/50 as a sausage fest, but if it was 60% men and 40% women then yeah, it would be.

I love sausage fest. We can arrange a crowd funding and gather money to set a tickling videos company called the emo's room.

I love sausage fest. We can arrange a crowd funding and gather money to set a tickling videos company called the emo's room.

Well I'm assuming "Sausage fest" means more men than women, which 50/50 certainly wouldn't be, not to ME anyway. And as far as the Emo's Room Video Company goes...I don't know about that...like I said; "What goes on in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas", or anywhere else for THAT matter, especially with something like THIS. But since I don't think I could actually pull something like this off, I'm seriously considering doing the story for the story section here. I just need to sort some tech problems on my PC, and I'll start working on my first draft and post it. It will be in parts...MANY parts. It will be a VERY long story, believe ME... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back