• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Mistress and her Slave F/F nylon foot tickling only

musictkls

TMF Master
Hi all, I haven't written a story in a while but this is one that mirrors some of my most recent tickle plays over the last year or so. However, since I did change the ler to a female Mistress (instead of a male Master). I hope you enjoy it and feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

A Mistress tickles her Slave

Slave: Mistress please don't tickle my feet! I can't stand how you dig your nails into my soft soles especially in my nylon stocking feet. No don't gag me so I can't plead with you no don't. And then Mistress stuffed a cloth gag into my mouth and tied it tight around my head. She tied a ball knot into the cloth so it acted as a ball gag which effectively silences my pitiful cries for mercy when my Mistress tickles my feet.

Mistress: Really, I love how my sharp nails run up and down your ticklish soft soled feet. You laugh so hard when I do that don't you my tickle slave? Yes there you see how loud you laugh when I scratch my nice long tapered nails along your nylon arches. Oh I know the balls of your feet are very sensitive to my tickle touch too. Tickle, tickle, tickle.

Slave: It was true. The sharp fingernails of my Mistress gliding along the soles and arches of my pantyhose covered feet tickled so bad. I let out screams of laughter that were completely muffled by the gag in my mouth. I begged her in my mind to stop. Mistress skills at tickling my feet have gotten so much better in the past few weeks. She has learned for example how a combination of light and hard scratch tickles along my arches sends me into a ticklish whirl. She has timed her tickles perfectly as she knows just when to speed up her nail tickling to elevate my laughter. Oh shit she is now gripping my big toes and pulling them back, and exposing the ball of my feet. Oh please don’t use your nails to gently tickle the balls of my feet. Oh please no Mistress, NO! I am really shaking my leg now and twisting my feet trying desperately to avoid her cruel tickling on the balls of my nylon feet. She is now digging her index fingernail into the spot where the arch meets the ball of my left foot which is excruciatingly ticklish, and she knows it! I’m hysterical now.

Mistress: Well, well, well, my tickle pet I seem to have found your “spot” again. Hmmm, this place right here at the top of your arch right where it meets the ball is so very ticklish isn’t it? Feel my nail scratch this spot my love. You are squealing so loud now I can hear your insane cries for mercy even through your thick gag. How delicious. Coochi, coochi, coo.

Slave: My God was I laughing hard! My Mistress’s nails were sending electric shock waves through my pantyhose feet at that very ticklish spot which she had learned about last time she tickled me. Why did her nails have to be so sharp, so pointy, so very tickly?

I was laughing so intensely that it was hard to take in enough air especially through my gag. I was feeling a bit lightheaded when the tickling stopped. I was able to calm a bit and I heaved gulps of precious air through my lungs although the gag made that difficult. I was grateful for the brief reprieve until I realized what Mistress was doing now.

Mistress was now placing a toe cuff around my big and baby toe of one foot. She then tied a rope through the cuffs and tied it onto the eyelets on the stocks. She pulled on the toe cuffs and my foot arched way up pulling my sole taut. Why is she doing that? Oh now I see. Oh how devious she is.

Oh no! No you wouldn’t my Mistress. Don't no please don’t do that. I know why you tied my foot in the stocks this way. You want free and clear access to the undersides of my toes don’t you? These tied toe cuffs will effectively prevent me from scrunching my toes to avoid your sharp and very talented tickling fingernails. I know you are about to tickle my toes based on the way you are grinning and the fact that your nails are now just hovering over the base of my toes on my tied trapped foot just waiting to tickle me there. Please no. Not there! You mustn’t tickle my poor helpless toes!

Mistress: Well my dear I see by the way your eyes are bulging out of your head you have noticed that I am about to tickle your insanely ticklish toes am I right?

Yes, I am going to tickle your toes my pet. This kind of toe tie won’t let you curl your toes and stop my nails from delivering the wonderful ticklish feelings to your pantyhose encased toes. Instead I will have perfect access to lightly scratch and tickle the very tender undersides of your toes and toe stems which are very ticklish aren’t they my tickle slave? Don’t shake your head at me and squeal into your gag in an attempt to dissuade me not to scratch my nails under your nylon toes. Oh you can try but it won’t do any good. I am so glad I gagged you because I want to hear the sizzle sound of my nails when they quickly skitter and tickle the very tender skin under your beautiful nylon covered toes. I know this is your most ticklish place. How fortuitous it was that I discovered how ticklish your toes were from a simple foot rub.

Slave: Mistress discovered how ticklish my toes were when she gave me a foot rub a few weeks back. She was kneading the balls of my feet when she accidently flicked her nails at the undersides of my toes. I let out a yelp and yanked my foot away violently. Before that point I had no idea I was so sensitive under my toes. I was hoping she didn’t notice but of course she did.

Oh God no! I am feeling her nails ever so gently tickling under my toes. She placed her index finger at the top of my big toe and pulled it back. Doing this made my efforts to curl my toes on this foot even more impossible. Mistress now used the index nail from her other hand to gently and methodically tickle the area across the undersides of my toes. The sensation of this one finger tickling and tickling underneath my toes was true torture.

The nylon mesh seemed to assisted the speed at which the sharp nail was able to cruise and tickle this soft tender skin. I cried into my gag and tried to shake my foot and curl my toes but it was hopeless. Observing my ticklish agony, Mistress then used more of her nails to attack the exposed and very sensitive nylon covered skin under all my toes. She bent her fingers in a claw-like pose and quickly vibrated all her nails into the creases underneath my toes. Upon this stimulation I once again tugged as hard as I could to tried and curl my toes down to prevent her nails from wiggling along my tender tootsies. But even though I am fighting like a tiger my bonds are just too tight. My God do her nails tickle in these damn nylons and I am powerless to stop her cunning yet sensual toe tickling. Wailing unintelligible pleads of mercy into my gag I hopelessly follow the course of her sharp nails as they continue to effortlessly tickle that tender, ticklish nylon covered flesh along the undersides of my toes. She is unrelenting and so focused. Mistress sees my plight and mocks me.

Mistress: Oh look at you trying to curl your toes and wiggle your foot to avoid my tickling nails. I don’t need to apply any strength at all to confine your feet and gain access to your ticklish toes as I had to do last time. No, this time the toe cuffs enable me to pull your toes up and expose that very sensitive area under your toes with very little effort. This way I can use a variety of pressures and speeds to tickle your lovely toes with complete impunity.

These sheer nylons only make the tickling sensation worse for you too! You are a helpless one my dear. Feel how my nails scrape up and down your toe stems and linger at the spot at the bend of your toes. Doesn’t that tickle you so much? Hmmm, yes I think it does because you are laughing so hard and desperately aren't you?

Slave: Oh did I ever feel that! Her nails were so tickly as they ascended up and down my toe stems. She drew tiny circles around the meaty part of my big toe, then my second, third, forth, and fifth toes. I was laughing so hard I thought I would burst a lung! Oh please, I am begging you Mistress, stop tickling my toes! But what she did next was even more horrifically ticklish.

Mistress: Let’s see how you react when I now tickle IN BETWEEN your toes. I am sure you will love that!

Slave: No. No, not that! Anything but that! Please, I can’t stand it when you tickle me there!

Mistress: Oh now don’t shake your head at me young lady. I am your Mistress and will tickle you anywhere I wish. Just wait until you feel my nails scratch and tickle in between these pretty toes of yours. Come on now kitty, kitty, kitty, in between your widdle itttle toes my ticklish little thing.

Slave: God do I hate when she baby talks me. It makes it tickle so much worse! Mistress used her index finger and thumb to pinch my big toe and spread it from the rest of them. She then shot her hard sharp index fingernail of her other hand into the crevice between my big and second toe. My gosh did I laugh when she did that. My gag almost can’t contain the animalistic sounds coming from my mouth. My mouth opened as wide as possible as I laughed and screamed helplessly and reluctantly. As predicted, Mistress verbally teased me again.

Mistress: Oh my tickle slave I can see the balled up cloth vibrate in your mouth as your vocal chords cry out the forced laughter welling from your belly. Do you like my nails tickling in between your nylon toes? You must because you are laughing so forcefully! You have strong lungs, … hmmm but such weak ticklish toes don’t you you my slave? Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty; in between your nylon toes. Coochie, coochie, coochie, coo.

Slave: Mistress tickled the space in between all my toes on one foot the exact same way; pinch, spread, tickle, pinch, spread, tickle. When the sharp nail point contacted and wiggled the nylon mesh covering the skin in my toe crevice it tickled so fiercely I wanted to jump out of my skin! Mistress did this all the way from my big to pinky toe. Her toe tickling attack was flawless, skillful, almost mechanical. It was driving me completely insane! The guttural cries through my thick cloth cleave gagged mouth must have sounded inhuman. Nothing I did abated the intensity of her nails scratching the tender flesh residing in between my toes. I was truly and cruelly being tortured. My Mistress was doing her job very, very, well.

Oh God, no. Not again! Mistress was putting the same toe cuffs on my big and little toes of this foot and tying them as before. Now I was truly helpless to bend or curl my toes on either foot to stop her effective and cruel tickling of my nylon toes.

Now she bent her nails in a menacing claw-like pose. She smiled that cruel smile ticklers have when they know they are about to tickle you into helpless laughter and she began to ominously wiggle her talons in the air just inches away from the area under all my toes. As she wiggled her nails closer and closer towards my warm and helpless toes I could feel the air currents move the nylon mesh along my foot and that almost felt tickly. She was teasing me knowing the anticipation of her tickles would drive me crazy. It worked to a T.

Mistress: Are you ready my tickle pet? Are you ready to feel my sharp pointy nails scrape and tickle the toes of both feet now? Oh how cute you look trying to beg me through your thick cloth gag not to tickle you there. It's a shame I can't hear the words you are trying to form. If I could make out your cries for mercy I might show you some. Then again, probably not. But I've gagged you too well and so you will just have to accept my tickle torture of your lovely ticklish nylon toes.

Slave: She kept smiling and just held her nails with their pointy ends in the creases between my toes not yet moving them. Her teasing was working. My mind was racing and I was begging pleads of mercy but alas my gag was too strong and it callously stopped coherent words from leaving my mouth. I violently shook my head NO and tried to tell her not to tickle my toes anymore. But my words were muffled by the gag.

Mistress: Oh didn’t you like it when I jiggled and wormed my sharp fingernails in between your toes here a few moments ago? Do you want me to move my fingernails resting at the base of your toes and scratch and tickle your toe crevices again? You seemed to laugh so hard when I did that earlier.

Slave: Again, I shook my head NO and pleaded through my gag.

Mistress: What’s that dear? What are you trying to say? Tell me and I might listen to you.

Slave: Again I screamed again into my gag and tried to form the words “please don’t move your nails PLEASE no. Don’t move your nails. They will tickle my toes so much.”

Mistress: I am sorry honey I just can’t make out what you are saying. I think I only heard the words “tickle, and toes”. Does this mean you want me to tickle your toes some more by moving my nails here resting in the nylon creases under and in between your toes? Uh, okay. I normally don’t take orders from my Slaves but I will tickle your toes again as you wish ha ha ha. Coochie coochie, coochie, coo. I’m using my nails to tickle underneath your nylon toes and weaving my nails in between them too. Doesn’t that tickle you so nicely my love? Just how you like it!

Slave: Mistress deposited all of her tickling talons just underneath all my toes on both feet and wiggled them in unison. I screamed and howled into my gag. No Mistress I hate when you tickle ANYWHERE along my toes! I wish I didn’t have on these hose. They make my feet much more ticklish. And God do her nails tickle. Her tickling skills and techniques have indeed matured. She knows exactly how to effectively scrape and claw her nails up my toe stems and to how to tickle all along the spaces in between my toes to get maximum effect. I hate (and yes love) how good she has become at tickling my feet.

I was thinking to myself oh God, this tickles, this tickles, this tickles. My laughter was deep and hard as her nails dug softly but firmly into the tender areas all along my toes. Never leaving my toes I slipped into silent laughter. I tried so hard to move my toes away from her talented fingers. However, my foot movements were brutally restricted because of the dastardly efficient toe cuffs wrapped around by big and baby toes and my Mistress’s fingers were pinching and pulling my toes apart. I had no leverage at all to stop her slender feminine fingers from invading and tickling the soft ticklish flesh in between and around all my toes. It seems that my toes wrapped up in their nylon prisons were all captives to the whims of my Mistress. She was totally in control. She held me in silent laughter for what seemed an eternity but then stopped her tickling and mocked me again.

Mistress: I seem to be getting quite good at tickling your lovely feet right my pet? In just a few sessions I have mastered the tickling of your feet isn’t that right? Acknowledge how good your Mistress has become at tickling your feet.

Slave: She stopped tickling me and pulled the gag out of my mouth. When I gained my wits and breath I nodded YES, and spoke to her in labored breath. “Oh YES Mistress you have indeed become an expert at tickling my feet. How I wish you were not so skilled and well versed at the art of tickling my feet.

Mistress: How do my nails feel tickling your nylon covered toes?

Slave: Oh my God your nails. Your nails tickle my feet so bad, especially my toes. Please I beg you do not tickle my toes anymore. Can you please take off these hose too? They tickle so bad. I just can’t take it.

Mistress: Hmm, you are a good girl. However, I am having too much fun tickling your feet, especially these lovely ticklish toes of yours. And I am definitely NOT going to take off these pantyhose. They have proven very effective at increasing your ticklishness.

Slave: Mistress forced the gag back into my mouth and tied it tightly once again. After what seemed like an eternity Mistress tickled my arches and was digging hard into the soles of both feet. I was struggling in my bonds so hard and yelling fruitlessly into my thick gag. Mistress tickled my arches and soles for a few minutes and stopped fearing I would pass out.

Mistress: Oh my poor slave. Breathe my love, breathe. Did that tickle you?

Slave: I dutifully shook my head YES as I was trying to drag air back into my vacuous lungs.

Mistress: Yes I know it did. Rest for a moment now for you will need all the air and strength you can get to endure my next round of tickling. I assure you, it will be quite punishing.

Slave: Mistress then took her nail file and humming to herself filed her nails so they made a sharper point. I didn’t understand why she was doing this. Her nails already felt quite sharp enough. Mistress then spoke to me and my heart sank with fear and dread.

Mistress: Well my dear you know I have been so successful in tickling your feet. But now I am going to see if I can make you pass out from my tickling administrations and convince myself that I am indeed a master tickler. I have filed my nails to give them more of a pronounced point at the tip. Do you know why I did this?

Slave: I shook my head no and tried to speak and beg through my gag but it was no use.

Mistress: This is because I intend to use the sharp points to precisely and accurately tickle that thin and very sensitive skin under the TOE NAILS of your nylon covered toes.

You see I learned this tickle trick from a friend of mine who is a very experience tickler. When I told her how ticklish your toes were and described how I tickled them the last time she asked me “did you try tickling the skin just under her toenails”? I said “no I didn’t”. She said “well you should try that. I’ll bet she will go into utter shock.” She told me that most girls have never had their feet tickled there and she said “if your slave has ticklish toes, she most assuredly will be ticklish there”.

Slave: Boy was her friend right! Mistress first used one finger and started tickling the very thin skin under the toe nail of my big toe. As soon as I felt her nail tickle my big toenail there I went into utter shock! It was the most ticklish thing I had ever felt. It was maddening. Completely maddening. I howled desperately into my gag and shook my head trying to control the ticklishness I was experiencing.

Mistress: Ha! I just knew this would tickle you so badly my pet . Oh my poor poor baby. Such ticklish toe skin you have right here. Let me flash my several of my nails over your big toe and tickle the lovely ticklish skin under this toe first and then use ALL my nails to tickle your toenail skin all the way to your tiny pinky toe.

Slave: As promised Mistress raced her nails under the toe nail skin of all my toes in turn. When she concentrated her nails on tickling my baby toe I became unglued!

Mistress: Oh so you really like when I tickle your smallest little baby toe? You must because you laugh so very hard when I do. Okay, I will happily tickle this cute little toe some more so you can laugh and laugh hard. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Coochie, coo, coochie, coo!

Slave: My God did her nails tickle as my pinky toe was subjected to a masterful barrage of tickling.

Mistress: Laugh long and hard my tickle slave. You are mine and I’m not stopping.

Slave: My laughter became more and more labored as Mistress continued her agonizing toe tickle torture. She alternated between tickling the toe nail skin, the soft tender areas underneath my toes, and the crevices in between my toes. I was in tickle hell for sure. I again tried to telepathically plead for her to either just tickle my soles, my heals, or God help me, even my arches which tickled horribly but not to tickle that sensitive skin under my toenails anymore. That kind of tickling was simply unbearable! I couldn’t believe how much that tickled me. Once again, I slipped helplessly into silent laughter. Never had I been so effectively and cruelly tickled.

Mistress: Oh what’s that? You are not laughing anymore my pet? Why not? Aren’t your toes ticklish anymore? Oh I see, you are laughing silently now because my toe tickling skills are too much for you. Ha, ha, ha, I get it. I will stop for now and let you catch your breath. Then I will savagely tickle your feet and toes again.

Slave: Mistress did let me rest for a few moments but then applied her wicked nails on my helpless feet, especially my toes. When Mistress tickled my feet again and attacked and tickled my toe nail skin with all her nails the second time that was it! The points of her fingernails were the perfect tickling weapons and she ferociously tickled my feet from my heals, to my arches, to the balls of my feet, to my toes. My laughter was at a fever pitch and I struggled with all my might to see if I could loosen the restraints that were holding my toes and feet so statuesque. I needed to give my feet and toes some relief from Mistress’s accurate touches and tickles. Alas, I could not move my feet or toes enough to abate the unbearable tickling sensations in and around my sensitive nylon covered skin. My poor baby toe nail was last and that was all I could take. Ten sharp nails pointed for maximum tickle effect ravaged my pinky toe nails and I passed out from laughing. My Mistress was a tickle master for sure.

Thanks Smelking and Milagros for your encouraging feedback! I hope to write more on this theme soon:)

love this story.....musictkls you know my weakness when nylons are thrown in the mix. I posted one you might like as well.

Thanks ticklephehe, Good to know nylons are your weakness he he he! I love your stories and your complement is very inspiring considering how talented a writer you are! I am going to read your story now and comment. Looking forward to it:)

Thanks flash112! I really appreciate your feedback:) I am working on another one where the Mistress is training another female ler to tickle her poor slave lol!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back