• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather Tattoos In Ticklish Areas - How much do I read into it?

TickledToTears

I was getting my haircut last night and one of the other stylists at the salon was wearing black flats. I could see that she had what looked remarkably like a blue feather tattoo on the top of her foot. I, of course, didn't say anything, but since I'm among friends here...

How common do you think those types of tattoos are in vanilla society? I obviously panicked a bit since it looked so much like a blatant giveaway, but I'm probably reading too much into that, right?

Right???

In my opinion the best approach would be to tell her you like the tattoo and ask if it has any significance to her. A lot of people have one reason or another for getting a specific tattoo.

I wouldn't get too hopeful though. I think feather tattoos aren't that uncommon with the normies.

In my opinion the best approach would be to tell her you like the tattoo and ask if it has any significance to her. A lot of people have one reason or another for getting a specific tattoo.

I wouldn't get too hopeful though. I think feather tattoos aren't that uncommon with the normies.

And lots of normies are ticklish, and like to be tickled, without it being "must have" sort of thing.

Correlation is not causation, to sprinkle in some cynicism to this mix. I too have seen women with feather tattoos on their feet. At least one peacock and I swear another with a red bird of paradise feather. Coincidence is where my mind always goes.

:iagree: There is no harm is admiring the tattoo and asking why she chose it. :D

Feather tattoos aren't uncommon in the vanilla world. They were a small trend in my area several years ago when some friends and I had them done on our feet (and from my knowledge, I am the only one who's not vanilla in the bunch).

That said, there is no harm in complimenting and asking someone about their tattoos. I wouldn't read too much into them though.

How common do you think those types of tattoos are in vanilla society? I obviously panicked a bit since it looked so much like a blatant giveaway, but I'm probably reading too much into that, right?
Feathers, next to infinity symbols, arrows and cheesy quotes (and, to a certain degree, tribals), are the most generic tattoo patterns ever, so you probably ARE reading too much into that.

I know lots of people with feather tatoos, has nothing to do with if their ticklish or not, some people just like feathers

I was in Hobby Lobby, and they had these metal charm pendants shaped like feathers. This may be tied to the cultural uses described in that tattoo article above. Some old-timers may recall a brief movement back in the day in which our community in this forum and others talked about using something non-verbal to identify each other in public, so we didn't have to guess who's "into it." One idea was to carry an orange pen around. There may have been others.

It sounds pretty generic to me, I think we as fetishists are the only ones that place such a significance on the imagery of feathers and their relation to being implements for tickling. Most people see them as rather generic and just 'pretty things' to look at hence why they translate so well (and so often) into tattoos.

We can dream though right. I wish every girl that had a cute feather tattoo on her foot or ribs was as ticklish there as I imagine her being :p

I always start getting excited when I see someone with a feather tattoo. But when I realize it has nothing to do with tickling cause it NEVER does- I just appreciate the feather art itself. (And then pretend the person was marked in their sleep by a Ler... intentionally throwing the person off so when they get caught its a huge surprise. :D )

I do plan on getting a feather tattoo with "Ticklish" inked under it. :) Still have no idea where or what exactly I want it to look like though yet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back