• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who knows about your tickling fetish?

Pretty much every female I've been intimate with, all the people I've met at NEST, Bella Bash, Wallamp, and the Chicago area munch and play party (which happens to be coming up on March 18th, just sayin http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...mp-Play-Party!!-3-18-17&p=4183750#post4183750). Plus two of my close female friends, both of whom were very cool and accepting of it. Both of them are super ticklish in case anyone cares lol.

Its a common fact about me, I've learned that nothing will change me, he'll sometimes my mates watch me surf TMF

How did you meet this pen pal, out of curiosity?

In Facebook, in an AvPD, or Avoidance Personality Disorder group. We both have it, or traits of it. Although I'm not in Facebook anymore as I left in June. She most likely is, so I don't hear from her as mush as when I was there, but we're still in touch. Facebook was funny, anyone who knows, knows that people come randomly from anywhere, as far as who you meet goes, but me and Jaynne just so happened to click, and a lot of it started from the way we use to kid around together on the newsfeed there, then one thing led to another. I'm also still close to a girl from South Africa who I met in Facebook, we email each other a lot, but she knows nothing about me being into tickling or feet; that relationship is a bit different than the one I have with Jaynne from England.

There is only one person in my life that knows about my love for this fetish. We dated for about 2 1/2 years in vollge. Heck, I even proposed to her once. She is the only one who knows and has always been extremely open and understanding about it. We ended the relationship amicably after finally realizing that we just didn't have the romantic spark anymore. However, she is a rare case, in that we have remained very close friends after all these years. She is incredibly ticklish and she figured things out quite early on in the relationship when I would tickle her. She hates being tickled, so things never got out of hand in that arena. After she asked, and I opened up to her about it, she was totally understanding and supportive! She's one of the few people I trust wholeheartedly with that information. Other than that, I don't think anyone else knows. If they do, they have done a tremendous job of keeping it at bay. Haha

After a quarter-of-a-century, I decided to open up to a platonic male friend I've known for three years, who we've discussed FAR more inappropriate, embarrassing things than a "childish" fetish.
Having openly discussed views on: FGM, optimal sex position for orgasm, prenups, I was almost put off by how non-reactive he was to my admission that I really, really like tickling. Now, he misunderstood my confession as me wanting to be tickled (versus doing the tickling) but for 'such' a blasé response from a fellow church-attending Christian, I was speechless. Momentarily, of course. ;)

Now, without talking, I'm pretty sure another guy (who I like) has a pretty good idea I have a tickling thing, the number of times I've tickled him outright. But who knows? Maybe he's as thick as I am when it come to this kind of stuff. And he's as ticklish as ALL ELSE, so I'll enjoy the continuing ignorance. ;)

I just have to get out of my bed, then meet guys, then in a roundabout way "confess". Shouldn't be hard at ALL if I meet someone from this site, of course. XD

My girlfriend an some female colleagues at work. Always hard to keep working when they decide to team up on my. And when I get home, I get some more tickling by my girlfriend. Love it! Lucky me....

After a quarter-of-a-century, I decided to open up to a platonic male friend I've known for three years, who we've discussed FAR more inappropriate, embarrassing things than a "childish" fetish.
Having openly discussed views on: FGM, optimal sex position for orgasm, prenups, I was almost put off by how non-reactive he was to my admission that I really, really like tickling. Now, he misunderstood my confession as me wanting to be tickled (versus doing the tickling) but for 'such' a blasé response from a fellow church-attending Christian, I was speechless. Momentarily, of course. ;)

Now, without talking, I'm pretty sure another guy (who I like) has a pretty good idea I have a tickling thing, the number of times I've tickled him outright. But who knows? Maybe he's as thick as I am when it come to this kind of stuff. And he's as ticklish as ALL ELSE, so I'll enjoy the continuing ignorance. ;)

I just have to get out of my bed, then meet guys, then in a roundabout way "confess". Shouldn't be hard at ALL if I meet someone from this site, of course. XD

My guess is that the people who aren't into it, in a "fetish" sense, likely won't see it as any big deal; not really, especially since everyone tickles or gets tickled as a form of play, even if they get no sexual pleasure from it. So maybe if you tell someone you're into it in that sense, it may not fully sink in, at least not at first. I've told others about it and they've more or less shrugged and forgotten it. Whereas my "foot" thing, they tend to remember. Like my female friend I mention in this thread; I did tell her about my tickling interest, but she didn't really have anything to say about it. But when I told her I was into feet, she responded right away, because she'd been with a guy who'd been into hers, so yeah, she knew....

Oh no, Ricky, it can still be seen as a big thing even by the most ignorant of people. I mentioned he was Christian, and usually whenever the "f" word is mentioned in any sense to a member of said religious group, it is seen as an automatic taboo; a "no-no" sin that must be appropriately condemned and repented of, to prevent further distraction from purer purposes (yes, I struggle with this myself, trying to still be a "good" Christian. Why I tend to view it in a more innocent, childish sense, before puberty muddled everything up :p ).

Like I've mentioned before, as a kiss can be both platonic, appropriate, pleasant (in kissing a family member, or long-lost friend on the cheek), it can also be romantic, Eros, when spread between partners in love. I see the same as tickling.

Oh no, Ricky, it can still be seen as a big thing even by the most ignorant of people. I mentioned he was Christian, and usually whenever the "f" word is mentioned in any sense to a member of said religious group, it is seen as an automatic taboo; a "no-no" sin that must be appropriately condemned and repented of, to prevent further distraction from purer purposes (yes, I struggle with this myself, trying to still be a "good" Christian. Why I tend to view it in a more innocent, childish sense, before puberty muddled everything up :p ).

Like I've mentioned before, as a kiss can be both platonic, appropriate, pleasant (in kissing a family member, or long-lost friend on the cheek), it can also be romantic, Eros, when spread between partners in love. I see the same as tickling.

Oh, OK, sorry, sadi, I was talking from my own personal experience, which also means I lied in this thread, because now that I think about it, I do remember telling several other people about this other than my current virtual friend. But yeah, I can see how some can get kinda uptight about it, whether they're a Christian or not. I admit I'm a spiritual person myself and therefore I feel rather guilty about the whole thing, but then I also remember that none of us are meant to be perfect either, and at least I'm not hurting anyone. Especially when my tickling interest tends to lean towards desiring it in a romantic setting, even though I've yet to find someone to share it with in that sense ...which I just noticed you , ummmm, said the same thing right at the end of what you just wrote there, lol.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think a girl I was dating knows I like being tickled. I sorta suspect she's got a thing for tickling too cause she liked poking at me casually, like REALLY often. Other than that, no one outside of the community knows I gots the hots for tickling.

I mean. How many people closed to you know that you want tie up and tickling other people?

People with whom I have had sessions.
People that I have met at gatherings.
One of my friends who is kinky himself with different interests than mine.

A few choice female co-workers, a couple of my brothers know, a few 'friends' I've met through TMF, I don't consider any of my 'Facebook friends' because we've never met in person, some people from NEST (North East Society of Ticklephiles) over the years, people I've met at the Tampa Foot Parties over the years (No longer being done) and a few women I've met AND tickled at FetishCon.

My best college friend Leigh knows that my husband is into feet and tickling the crap out of me (she saw and heard bits of it when we lived together in college.)
My friend Julia knows that Jeff likes feet but she doesn't know about the tickling. I think my sisters know a little about it--they definitely know that neither Jeff nor I are bothered by bare feet, which they find odd.

From what I gather, these days at least, society is a lot more accepting of a foot fetish than it once was, but still not tickling, which I think is a lot more rare, or maybe not, but I do know that foot fetishes are even joked about and mentioned in the media now, movies, etc., whereas I don't think tickling is.

Hmm, let's see... As far as I know, my dad is aware--he found my stash while fixing my computer once. He thinks it's weird, but doesn't really care all that much.
My brother knows, because we used to share a family computer and autofill ratted me out. He's also on DA, so he's seen all of my art. He teases me relentlessly about it... >w>
My best friend knows, because it came up when we were real-talking once. He couldn't care less. XD
And my brother's former best friend knows because she once almost tickled me, and I panicked and told her to get her to not tickle me... =^=

These are just the people I know are aware, though. My brother's a fucking blabbermouth, so lord knows how many other people know about it...

My ex knows for sure. Other than that, I had the unusual experience many, many years ago where a gal requested that I tickle her feet without knowing that both are something that I enjoy. That was a mind blower!

wife, ex-wife, a sister in law (probably), a college girlfriend that I lost contact with decades ago, and one of my wife's female friends.

Mum n Dad, some friends...I've learned that it is what it is, and am pretty open these days. Wasn't always the case though.

Only 2 people know I have it and most likely forgotten that I even have a fetish. I keep my fetish to myself mostly

No one close to me in real life knows about my fetish. I am very shy in person. I am married and my wife does not know. I tried talking about such things a long time ago but the reaction was not favorable so i dropped it. I visit the site quite often but sometimes have to close or minimize the screen quickly when she is around. The best i get to do is chatting with people online, hearing what they might like and the occasional RP. I welcome chats with others and would like to thank those who have endulged my fetish online, helping me to experience what I have been missing.

My boyfriend does but he was surprisingly so open and accepting of it. We treaded with it lightly for a while before we started indulging it but Im happy I was able to tell him.

Most of my close friends and immediate family. No one cared.

I actually don't care about my friends' fetishes and don't want to know about them. We are not fetish partners and have many other mutual interests. And I don't see any reason or urge to share it with anyone except your tickling partners.

For me it's the same as with knowing someone is gay, or M/M tickling. It's just not my thing and so not my business. I just won't care and don't want to hear or think about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back