• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who knows about your tickling fetish?

I don't tell any one only through my own personal decision that no one really needs to know to be honest outside of a relationship or any kind of intamacy.

Interestingly I recently had a situation in work where I was discussing books with a female colleauge and allowed her to look through my iBooks out of her curiosity to get a flavour of my tastes. Forgot I had the lets talk about tickling book by Veronica Francis on there :D any way she saw it and kinda looked at me and handed the phone back not really sure what to say. I simply just no sold it with no reaction and then broke a smile to diffuse anything she may have felt. Offered her a cup of tea and like nothing happened, saw no need to have to explain anything.

when I was younger through college ..who didn't would be a shorter list! Never "hid" my fetishes. These days (married and all)....not really sure. If someone wants to know that kind of info..i tell

My wife knows about it. A couple of friends know about my foot and foot tickling fetish too.

A few of my female friends know about it, my girlfriend knows but isn't keen and an ex I'm on good terms with also knows. I don't shout it from the rooftops, but share it with those I feel comfortable with and trust.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

buncha people I dated. Even tho it's not important I think maybe it's what was thought about it that really matters, if that's the "moral of the story". Even tho I'm not seeing them. Where are you trying to go with this thread?

Nobody, except for the people (and after so many years rather true friends) from the tickling community I met.

Definitely, it’s not an interest that can remain unnoticed by the girls I dated, but perhaps none of them has any idea how deep it is.
Your psychoanalyst can now it, but I suppose it is not the thing you should tell any other people, especially if they don't ask.

My best friend. I told him in June of 1994.

My wife and a maybe a young woman I was friends with in college before I moved back to Atlanta.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

My entire family.... Plus my husband and his father. Couple of friends too....

GF, handful of friends but they probably don't know nearly how deep the rabbit hole goes, and thats all I can think of. List is probably bigger cuz I'm sure one of these folks let it slip to someone in passing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back