• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do if you are said tomorrow that no tickling experiences will happen

I don't think it would change much for me, to be honest, because I never had any tickling experiences thus far anyway, not to speak of. Other than masturbatory. So if God said I can no longer masturbate, like He would take away my libido, that would be a good thing because I'm single anyway, so having to masturbate all the time is just a nuisance, what with me being alone so much. But you tend to bring up such far fetched things that are so unlikely, Mario, like tickling trolls on passing trains and such, and vomitickling. I mean....I....w-w-w-what can I say????? :facepalm:

I don't think it would change much for me, to be honest, because I never had any tickling experiences thus far anyway, not to speak of. Other than masturbatory. So if God said I can no longer masturbate, like He would take away my libido, that would be a good thing because I'm single anyway, so having to masturbate all the time is just a nuisance, what with me being alone so much. But you tend to bring up such far fetched things that are so unlikely, Mario, like tickling trolls on passing trains and such, and vomitickling. I mean....I....w-w-w-what can I say????? :facepalm:

I think the face palm sums it up nicely :p

Who said that I or everyone here believes in a God or Gods? I guess from a theoretical stand point I'd probably just keep doing it anyway.

Who said that I or everyone here believes in a God or Gods? I guess from a theoretical stand point I'd probably just keep doing it anyway.

I was thinking the same thing, but thought may as well go along with it anyway, as this is just the usual typically inane stuff we get from him, lol...

Imagine that God doesn't want you have tickling experiences.

I don't have to imagine--'sbeen my reality for a long time now. :nopity: I always figured it was the manifestation of His wrath upon me ever since I stopped going to church. Can't help it; them Methodists are just too rowdy, firing around spitballs from Bible pages and making up new lyrics to the hymns...

I dont know about that one. I think I'd probably continue doing things my way, regardless of which God(s) made this tickleless decree......old Gods and the new can suck it!!!

If a powerful being could remove all tickling experiences (i'm assuming this includes sessions, rp, fantasies)...then, I'd just do everything else I already do. And I guess it wouldn't really matter.

If god was just demanding that I didn't tickle or get tickled, I'd tell it "No thanks, bitch".

Thankfully, I see no reason to believe in any god, anyway.

I wouldn't worship any God or Goddess that didn't want me to be happy.

The original question describes a situation that a lot of God-believing people have lived with - just replace "tickling" with "sex". Or any enjoyable sensory activity.

I was raised a Christian myself, but somehow any talk of God not liking me enjoying myself was like water off a duck's back to me. The primary message I got about God was that we are all of infinite value and that nothing we do can change that. That goes for our natural urges too. So I am never ashamed of them. It's how we use those urges that matters. We can let them get in the way of good relating with each other, or we can put them in the service of that good relating. (Good relating being what we are all here for.)

If I heard a voice telling me that all tickling was wrong and I must desist, I'd ask it some sharp questions about its identity, because it doesn't sound like the God I was introduced to.

Well, I guess I'll just go back to looking at girls with hairstyles that get me going. I mean....I always thought....nevermind. :disgust: Even tho a few people told me this thing I have for touching people's hair was "nice" sounding.

That would royally suck! And I'd be like screw that, I'm getting my tickle jollies. Strike me down if you must, but I'd die a happy woman lol.

Since I'm on my iPad taking quotes is a major PITA. So excuse me as I offer replies without quote text above them.

First, I too am a devout Christian (I'm not looking for a debate on God's existence here). When I was an early teen my mother had a thing with digging into people's lives for ammo to shame them (her mom was the same). One day I came home to find my parents waiting for me with a Solefully Yours" VHS tape and one heck of a BS story about how it had fallen out during cleaning (whatever). My very Marine, very Christian father proceeded to tell me that what I had was called a fetish and that it's not normal. Also, by practicing (like it's a choice) this unnormal state I was running a risk of being picked up by predatory laws (I'm being stone cold serious here). I was left deeply ashamed and it wasn't until I was a hair under 21 before I had my first sexual encounter. It just felt so dirty and uncomfortable from how I was socialized. In many ways I still struggle with how my subconscious was programmed due to that event. In truth, I've never had a chance to really satisfy what my soul longs for and I may never will in this Earthly life.

So I understand the poster talking about faith repressing what our souls long for. I love God and I don't think He would have made me this way if it were sinful and perverted. Because of the actions of humans I didn't feel that way for a very long time. I've never fully recovered. Those in more fundamentalist or Puritan situations must have it really bad; the struggle to reconcile your needs with how "unclean" you are must be excruciating. There are probably some who don't make it with such a huge burden on their minds and souls.

That said, for the theology to work (long discussion) God would by His nature never remove a thing He instilled as a need in a soul. Yes, that can include truly bad things as the classical "Argument from Evil" deals with how God cannot take all evil and suffering from the Earth and still maintain our free will and redemption (again, summarizing a long talk here).

Now on a different note, I like others who have posted, I wouldn't notice much of a difference as fate's not been kind as it relates to tickling encounters. I think that's been posted as a sarcastic remark with a little sorrow thrown in.

MidnightX

In truth, I've never had a chance to really satisfy what my soul longs for and I may never will in this Earthly life.

Totally serious question: Based on what you've just said, are you hoping that you'll be able to satisfy your fetish in Heaven?

Totally serious question: Based on what you've just said, are you hoping that you'll be able to satisfy your fetish in Heaven?

What a great question to consider! I won't proclaim to speak for all Christianity but based on my own theological structure I tend to think no. The reason for this is that in Heaven we experience a much more intense and pure form of love. On Earth the sexual component of our relationships are strong; this is because biologically we are meant to reproduce and as such the drive is instilled in us as part of feeling fulfilled. All fetishes are either an extension of that or a replacement for that (in my case, the later). In Heaven that need is lifted and we all can, every one, feel fulfilled in our love. In a small nutshell, what the soul desires will be sated without the requirements of the flesh. For many that is what makes Heaven such a wonderful place. You don't go there to get rich, or drive a great car, or balance your budget. You go there to feel fulfilled in all the areas lacking during our Earthly time and that is truly a great blessing to look forward to.

Now I know there are many here who do not follow Christianity and I'm not trying to preach to any of you. Wolf brought up what I think is a very interesting question and so I have simply given my take on it. Other thoughts would be welcomed.

MidnightX

What a great question to consider! I won't proclaim to speak for all Christianity but based on my own theological structure I tend to think no. The reason for this is that in Heaven we experience a much more intense and pure form of love. On Earth the sexual component of our relationships are strong; this is because biologically we are meant to reproduce and as such the drive is instilled in us as part of feeling fulfilled. All fetishes are either an extension of that or a replacement for that (in my case, the later). In Heaven that need is lifted and we all can, every one, feel fulfilled in our love. In a small nutshell, what the soul desires will be sated without the requirements of the flesh. For many that is what makes Heaven such a wonderful place. You don't go there to get rich, or drive a great car, or balance your budget. You go there to feel fulfilled in all the areas lacking during our Earthly time and that is truly a great blessing to look forward to.

Now I know there are many here who do not follow Christianity and I'm not trying to preach to any of you. Wolf brought up what I think is a very interesting question and so I have simply given my take on it. Other thoughts would be welcomed.

MidnightX

Thank you, that was a well thought out answer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back