• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinions On "Tickle Talk"?

Oh I see, it was a joke, you just meant it in general. Well how the hell was I supposed to know THAT???? LOL.

chicago. that's why i replied to HER quote. she said she liked threats. i've got no clue why you thought it was meant for you XD

Now that I look I do see it was for Chicago now, I wasn't paying close enough attention.......FUCK!!!!@!!@!@!!

cut yourself some slack. it's no big deal

Lol...I WAS embarrassed but...I was kidding. I think the reason I assumed you were referring to me was...I had just replied to something you had said to me yesterday, so when I saw what you said to chicago, I assumed it was directed at me, because it seemed to follow what I had just wrote, or at least my imagination told me it did, lol.

By the way, it's interesting that chicago is involved because, I don't know her but, just recently I got a friend request from her, and I was like; "Who the hell is THIS????" I messaged her and asked how she knew me, assuming she sent it because of a post she saw that I'd written, because this is how I got one friend request recently. She wrote back and told me it was a mistake. So a double whammy as far as embarrassing incidents are concerned. When I got her request I looked at her profile, her pics, and I forgot exactly what I said, but....whatever it was, I shouldn't have, lol.

Lol...I WAS embarrassed but...I was kidding. I think the reason I assumed you were referring to me was...I had just replied to something you had said to me yesterday, so when I saw what you said to chicago, I assumed it was directed at me, because it seemed to follow what I had just wrote, or at least my imagination told me it did, lol.

By the way, it's interesting that chicago is involved because, I don't know her but, just recently I got a friend request from her, and I was like; "Who the hell is THIS????" I messaged her and asked how she knew me, assuming she sent it because of a post she saw that I'd written, because this is how I got one friend request recently. She wrote back and told me it was a mistake. So a double whammy as far as embarrassing incidents are concerned. When I got her request I looked at her profile, her pics, and I forgot exactly what I said, but....whatever it was, I shouldn't have, lol.

Don't feel too bad; I've never gotten even a mistaken friend request from her :( But dats ok, I still like her

Million bucks that you've already seen it lol I'm flattered tho

No I don't think I have. But I heard you talking in chat and I just assume you're into f/f. I don't really ever look at profiles unless it's people who PM me there, and those are like 99% males and I'm not interested in them. But yeah, lately I've gotten PM'd by several females, and I sent them friend requests that they accepted. The problem is whenever I see them in chat, I PM them and they don't answer, and they don't answer the mail I send them either. The initial PM's they sent me were very short; just like two lines and then they slammed the window on me. So the whole thing is very strange; I have friends I don't know, if that makes any sense. So I haven't experienced any RPing yet. My one friend we do Skype in text, but no RPing, but then I never asked her to either. We're just there getting to know each other. One friend who sent me a request is always on the board anyway. I told her if she ever wants to PM just let me know, but I don't think she'd want to. I think she just wants to be friends, so that's cool. This place is like that, it's not Fetlife. It CAN be, but so far I have not had any experiences on that kind of level.

No I don't think I have. But I heard you talking in chat and I just assume you're into f/f. I don't really ever look at profiles unless it's people who PM me there, and those are like 99% males and I'm not interested in them. But yeah, lately I've gotten PM'd by several females, and I sent them friend requests that they accepted. The problem is whenever I see them in chat, I PM them and they don't answer, and they don't answer the mail I send them either. The initial PM's they sent me were very short; just like two lines and then they slammed the window on me. So the whole thing is very strange; I have friends I don't know, if that makes any sense. So I haven't experienced any RPing yet. My one friend we do Skype in text, but no RPing, but then I never asked her to either. We're just there getting to know each other. One friend who sent me a request is always on the board anyway. I told her if she ever wants to PM just let me know, but I don't think she'd want to. I think she just wants to be friends, so that's cool. This place is like that, it's not Fetlife. It CAN be, but so far I have not had any experiences on that kind of level.

Yeah, don't really know what to tell ya. Lots guys on here. So if that's not your thing, gotta be patient. I'm into f/f, yep.

Yeah, don't really know what to tell ya. Lots guys on here. So if that's not your thing, gotta be patient. I'm into f/f, yep.

Well I been here, active here anyway, three weeks now and that's what I figured out; mostly guys, probably a lot m/m, a lot m/f. I think a lot of the females are f/f, and maybe they'll lean a bit towards a little m/f or f/m but...I think it's kinda hard to trust guys, to be honest, from what I gather. The only reason I got to know the one girl I Skype in text with here was I was so sick of getting PM'd by guys that I took a chance and PM'd her, and luckily she didn't reject me. But I don't know where it will lead. I'm just taking it day by day. If anything I see TMF as a place to discuss my interests and mingle, which is fun. If I want to take it further, there is NEST, gatherings, etc.

Well I been here, active here anyway, three weeks now and that's what I figured out; mostly guys, probably a lot m/m, a lot m/f. I think a lot of the females are f/f, and maybe they'll lean a bit towards a little m/f or f/m but...I think it's kinda hard to trust guys, to be honest, from what I gather. The only reason I got to know the one girl I Skype in text with here was I was so sick of getting PM'd by guys that I took a chance and PM'd her, and luckily she didn't reject me. But I don't know where it will lead. I'm just taking it day by day. If anything I see TMF as a place to discuss my interests and mingle, which is fun. If I want to take it further, there is NEST, gatherings, etc.

cool. just letting you know that the reason a lot of females seem to be into f/f is because a lot are guys pretending to be women because they're trying to trick girls into pr'ing, and think they have better luck as a girl than a guy. very sad..very pathetic.

cool. just letting you know that the reason a lot of females seem to be into f/f is because a lot are guys pretending to be women because they're trying to trick girls into pr'ing, and think they have better luck as a girl than a guy. very sad..very pathetic.

I believe that, because I picked up on it, the other way around. Which is why when I get these PM's now claiming to be girls, I check not only the profiles but their activity, etc., and if they don't look legit I don't send the request. Same thing with the requests that were sent to me claiming to be female that I didn't even meet in chat. Like the last one I got, she just sends it without sending a message or anything, which to me makes no sense whatsoever. So I message her but it's like pulling teeth; I get like two or three word replies. I finally let her in, but I'm messaging her and still getting no replies, and unfortunately it's the same deal with the others who PM'd me briefly in chat; I messaged them and no answers at all, and then I PM them when I see them in chat and the same thing; no answer. So it really makes no sense. I have nine friends now but there's only like three who I really know, and the rest I do not. So it looks like those I'll have to remove. It seems like what they do on this site is the same thing they do on Facebook, which is collect so called "friends", but they don't even know or communicate with them. Pretty stupid, if you ask me. I'm convinced they're girls, yes, but the problem is that there's no communication. But yeah, I'm aware of the whole "imposter" thing too. And in chat, the other thing that guys do when they PM, is they WILL admit they're guys, and I'll say, "Well I'm not gay", and they'll say, "Oh I'm not either, but I just want to tell you about some hot chick I know" and I must've heard that line a thousand times already, lol.

I love tickle talk when it feels natural, it's super fun. I'm not really into the 'tickle tickle'/'kitshy coo' stuff, partly because the infantalism just kind of sits weird with me personally but also partly because I'm just a diva who likes to hear the sounds of her own laugh/giggles so like, if you don't have something clever to say then shush haha.

But yeah, I love the kind of smug/mock innocent approach like 'Stop? Why? You seem to be having so much fun!' and the classic 'Does that tickle?'. And the threat of being tickled by a charismatic lee will definitely have me giggling before he ever touches me.

For me personally, tickle talk is an absolute necessity in a session. Hence why I can't stand using gags. Everything that comes out of both my 'lee's and my own mouth from laughter, begging, and banter is all apart of the fun. I love the traditional, "tickle tickle tickle" and "coochie coochie coo." But I also LOVE to verbally torment my 'lee as well as tickle them silly. Some of my personal favorite banter/torture words include:

"I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna tickle you . . . Really . . . REALLY . . . Bad." -A la Jared Leto Joker

(While lightly quickling my 'lee's restrained foot) "Come on. You can do it. Just get out. Channel your inner Kevin Bacon. Then maybe you can get your footloose." (Proceed to ramping up the foot tickling to eleven)

(Make T-Rex arms and try in vain to reach the 'lee's armpits/ribs until 'lee laughs at you or cracks a joke at your expense) "Your right. Being a T-Rex sucks. Time to embrace evolution and the power of my, OPPOSABLE THUMBS!!!" (Proceed to lash arms out and tickle armpit/rib cage with pincer/rotating thumbs)

(while doing any kind of light tickling) "C'mon you're not going to laugh are you? This doesn't Tickle does it? You're not a little girl. You're a strong, independent woman who don't have time for no tickly bullshit! There's just NOOO way you're going to crack!" (Ramp up the tickling)

(At the beginning of a session to begin tickling at your leisure)
"Come with me now
lay down and submit
prepare to start begging
in a giggly fit

You are all mine now
There is nowhere to run
Your body is mine now
So let's have some fun

Where are you ticklish?
Your ribs, sides, or toes?
Or I can explore your whole body
See what your laugh shows

I know what your thinking
Why's he speaking in rhyme
It's time to break down now
For it's now Tickle Time!"

i think you should let her speak for herself.

Well the main issue was about being friends, that's all. But what did you mean, exactly? You mean about me mentioning names in general or whatever she's into? Because if it's the latter then no, I don't really know, or yes I do because I looked at her profile. But no, I can't say I know either way because I don't know her. But what did you mean? Because I'll delete that if that's what you're saying. I didn't think there was harm in mentioning a name on a thread. But maybe that's my misjudgment.

i think you should let her speak for herself.

Well actually I knew that she was, because I messaged her about it, so if you're saying I shouldn't have been name dropping, then I'll delete that. I didn't think that was a problem but...OK then.

Ricky, feel free to PM if you want, but I feel like youve totally derailed this thread off topic.

Ricky, feel free to PM if you want, but I feel like youve totally derailed this thread off topic.

Sorry about that, chicago, but threads often go off topic, and can be brought back. The only reason I mentioned the accidental PM that was sent was because me and GMT had an embarrassing incident here that involved me mistakenly thinking a post for you was for me, and I thought is was funny that, coincidentally, I got that accidental request from you as well, that's all. I didn't feel it was anything so personal, but if it was, I apologize for my misjudgment.

Sorry about that, chicago, but threads often go off topic, and can be brought back. The only reason I mentioned the accidental PM that was sent was because me and GMT had an embarrassing incident here that involved me mistakenly thinking a post for you was for me, and I thought is was funny that, coincidentally, I got that accidental request from you as well, that's all. I didn't feel it was anything so personal, but if it was, I apologize for my misjudgment.

Oookay.
So, to get us back on topic...

My wife and I like to play a game where she tries to remain serious while I tell her what I'm going to do, and if she laughs, then she gets tickled.
She can never hold out for long, but that short time sure is fun.

I can't believe I haven't said anything on this thread yet XD

I LOOOOVE tickle talk. I have a thing for blushing, so anything that makes me get really flustered and blushy is what I love. I like the "cootchie coo" type of teasing, as well as teasing about how tough I try to be but I actually become a melty, giggly mess when tickled.

Also, I'm really into the idea of a ler forcing me to beg to be tickled because I want it so much or even making me say how much I love it!

this is 100% false

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back