• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinions On "Tickle Talk"?

Shasta

I think we all know what tickle talk is, right? You know, those teasing words a ler says to make the tickling even worse.

Me personally, I love it. Every time I do a tickle rp with someone, I hope that they will end up using tickle talk. Cause it just REALLY gets me flustered??? Hah

Anyways, what are your thoughts on tickle talk? What phrases get to you the most? Me, I freaking love the "Tickle tickle tickle~!" phrase. I also curl up whenever someone's like "I'm gonna getcha~!". I also really like it when the ler is just faking innocence. "What? Why are you laughing?" "I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not tickling you!"

So, uhh, anyone else wanna share?

I love it. I haven't RP'd in chat yet, or even had a tickle partner in real life, but I daydream a lot, and I know what I like. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!!!" "Gitchy gitchy coo!!!" "Oooooo, you like that, don't you???" "I'm gonna getchya!!!!!" Yeah, all that stuff! ;)

Yes, I love this too. Good tickle talk makes it so much more fun, challenging, playful....I also love that teasing talk of, "Oh, does it tickle? No, really? It tickles? You're ticklish?" Also it's fun when exploring different spots, "Oh, does it tickle here?" And, "Oh my, so ticklish here, aren't we. Can you stand it?" All of this just adds to the fun.

When it comes to tickling videos, tickle talk and verbal teasing is something that I absolutely love! Especially when it's done by a really skilled, devilish tickler. It just makes the tickling that much more torturous and adds a really awesome interaction between the tickler and the 'lee :)

Depending on the person, I've found it to be pretty effective when I use it; my wife is very susceptible to it.
Especially making her admit that something tickles, or that she's ticklish.

I use it during rp all the time. :D It's so much fun, and coupled with light deliberate tickles makes for one hell of a tickle mindfuck if you whisper things like 'what's so funny?' 'awww does it tickle really? kitchy kitchy kitchyyyy' 'yes these fingers love playing with you, cause they love driving you crazy, they love making you squirm and giggle like a schoolgirl, especially when you're so beautifully vulnerable and defenseless'. It depends on the lee of course, if they're into such tickle talk.

I have gotten some PM's in there and made some friends from them, but for whatever reason, those PM's were very short, probably because the person was busy with another PM, or who knows what. But at least they accepted my request when I sent it. Now it's a matter of seeing them in chat, and the few times I did they didn't answer when I knocked, so from what I can see, it can take time. But I'm willing to wait. Others sent requests who I didn't know, and when I messaged to ask how they knew me, well one said it was something I posted here in the forum, so her I may see in chat, although I haven't yet.

Yeah, we'll see what happens. They may RP with me, they may not. But it's worth waiting to find out! ;)

I always feel like it's a personal thing. Like it should be between the two people playing and if you're a third party listening in, it's going to sound awkward or retarded. I guess I feel this way because it's aimed at the person being tickled, and as you say, is kind of a mindfuck for them only.

That said, I enjoy making videos where I have a good, playful chemistry with the models and that does naturally lend itself to some good banter. It's not easy to do, IMHO, but I've been lucky.

The first time I deliberately used tickle talk and teasing was when my ex and I had first started dating many years ago. I had her tied up stretched out tightly spread-eagle. I started on her left foot, slipping off her shoe and tickling her nylon covered sole. She was wiggling her foot around and some slight grunting and other noises, but not the raucous laughter I wanted. I know it was in her, but she was holding it in. So, I casually said "tickle, tickle, tickle! Well, that broke the dam! Out came that laughter I was looking for!
Soon after having my way with both of her feet, I straddled her and unbuttoned her shirt, opened it up, then unlatched her front clasped bra and opened it up and pushed it and her shirt up some. Now, she was over the top ticklish in her armpits. So with her arms pulled up tight over her head, there was nothing she could do to protect them and she knew it! So of course I started wiggling my fingers over both of them and started teasing her as I slowly moved them closer. She went ballistic! Closer and closer... When I finally touched down, she screeched and laughed her fool head off until I stopped a few minutes later. After a while, I went back to her feet but by then she was starting to get tired so I stopped. Then I made love to her while she was still tied up. She must have liked it because she wanted to get tied up again a few days later! :p

I always feel like it's a personal thing. Like it should be between the two people playing and if you're a third party listening in, it's going to sound awkward or retarded. I guess I feel this way because it's aimed at the person being tickled, and as you say, is kind of a mindfuck for them only.

That said, I enjoy making videos where I have a good, playful chemistry with the models and that does naturally lend itself to some good banter. It's not easy to do, IMHO, but I've been lucky.

Well this does remind me that I find it hard to find good vids where there's good tickle talk...some come close but, it's never as good as what I'd like, or how I'd be doing it myself if I had a partner. But then I've watched so many vids it's really gotten to the point where I'd rather not even bother anymore, because I really do feel it's about time I did it for real...the vids used to really excite me years ago, and they still do but, gotta have the real thing! So if I can't find what I want in a vid, welllll......... ;)

I've yet to really RP but it's very much the same for me -- tickle talk drives me wild :wub:. I especially like the "what, why are you laughing?" kind of talk when it's done in a teasing "I know exactly why you are laughing" kind of way.

I MUCH prefer more personalized/original tickle talk instead of simply 'tickle - tickle - tickle'. Like, if someone is going to say that line at all, it needs to be used very sparingly. Not over and over and over. 'Gitchy gitchy coo' is just too baby-talk for me...not my style.

When I'm ler, I love using tickle-talk on my lee XD to get 'em all cute and squirmy and nervous. It's very fun finding out how to tease them the way that works for them. Whether they like being told they're ticklish, or wiggle around when I'm telling them where i'm gonna tickle them. You can't hide! :tickling:

Last edited:
I MUCH prefer more personalized/original tickle talk instead of simply 'tickle - tickle - tickle'. Like, if someone is going to say that line at all, it needs to be used very sparingly. Not over and over and over. 'Gitchy gitchy coo' is just too baby-talk for me...not my style.

When I'm ler, I love using tickle-talk on my lee XD to get 'em all cute and squirmy and nervous. It's very fun finding out how to tease them the way that works for them. Whether hey like being told they're ticklish, or wiggle around when I'm telling them where i'm gonna tickle them. You can't hide! :tickling:

There are many variations on the basic line of "Tickle, tickle, tickle" and "Gitchy gitchy goo", and it would get more personal and varied, yes. And this is why I don't think I could do it in text, or "RP" as they call it. So really my goal is to get out there and find a partner for real, and DO it for real.

There are many variations on the basic line of "Tickle, tickle, tickle" and "Gitchy gitchy goo", and it would get more personal and varied, yes. And this is why I don't think I could do it in text, or "RP" as they call it. So really my goal is to get out there and find a partner for real, and DO it for real.

I don't know why you think that there being many variations on those basic lines would mean that you couldn't do it in text/RP. I very much enjoy RP and use lots of 'personal/varied' tickle talk in it. I mean, if you just prefer to do irl sessions, then I think that's just what you prefer :D

I love it when the lee is like "my belly, it tickles", or "oh no, not my belly". Of course you can substitute what ever body part you like to tickle in those phrases.

Tickle talk is always fun when used on certain places on my body. Even if i'm not being tickled just being teased about what may happen gives me the shivers

I don't know why you think that there being many variations on those basic lines would mean that you couldn't do it in text/RP. I very much enjoy RP and use lots of 'personal/varied' tickle talk in it. I mean, if you just prefer to do irl sessions, then I think that's just what you prefer :D

Well I can't really say, because I haven't tried RP in text yet. I haven't had the opportunity, which I just explained earlier in this thread. But I'd be willing to try it at least. ;)

Tickle talk is always fun. I like threats a lot , but all of it usually makes it hard for me to play tough. Lol

I think we all know what tickle talk is, right? You know, those teasing words a ler says to make the tickling even worse.

Me personally, I love it. Every time I do a tickle rp with someone, I hope that they will end up using tickle talk. Cause it just REALLY gets me flustered??? Hah

Anyways, what are your thoughts on tickle talk? What phrases get to you the most? Me, I freaking love the "Tickle tickle tickle~!" phrase. I also curl up whenever someone's like "I'm gonna getcha~!". I also really like it when the ler is just faking innocence. "What? Why are you laughing?" "I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not tickling you!"

So, uhh, anyone else wanna share?

I don't RP, I might mention to someone something along the lines of "I want to see how ticklish your feet are" but idk, lessons of the past have just told me make it a surprise. Don't wind someone up the wrong way you never know what their thinking might allude to. I'd rather meet someone and go "hey you know what I like? THIS!!" and watch the total surprise.

Tickle talk is always fun. I like threats a lot , but all of it usually makes it hard for me to play tough. Lol

I'm gonna fiiiind ya, chase ya, getcha, pin you down helpless, and tickle all the laughter outta ya! :3poke:

Like that? heheh :p

I'm gonna fiiiind ya, chase ya, getcha, pin you down helpless, and tickle all the laughter outta ya! :3poke:

Like that? heheh :p

But just remember I'm very shy, lol, in fact I'm afraid to even look at your profile....but I will! Just give me some time, need to work up my nerve.....:blush2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back