• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any female lees/lers exist?

Tklingadvocate

It seems to be extremely difficult to find female lees/lers. The females I come across all are looking for other females. I'm a male who adores tickling and being tickled. I'm trying to reach out to the females out there. If you exist please send a message to me Age does not matter only the level of ticklishness. I have a bag of toys that can be very useful. You can also find me on Kik at tickles2016. I hope there are females out there. Let's discuss what you're looking for.

It seems to be extremely difficult to find female lees/lers. The females I come across all are looking for other females. I'm a male who adores tickling and being tickled. I'm trying to reach out to the females out there. If you exist please send a message to me Age does not matter only the level of ticklishness. I have a bag of toys that can be very useful. You can also find me on Kik at tickles2016. I hope there are females out there. Let's discuss what you're looking for.

Bill...is that you?
http://www.ticklingforum.com/blog.php?169851

PianistBill said:
I am looking for people to chat with on Kik or Skype. I like making friends especially those into tickling. My Kik name is tickles2016. Hit me up anytime. Just identify who you are. Love talking about tickling and the more ticklish you are the better.

So...did Bill loan you his Kik account, or what?

Bill, you just sent us an email saying that you were in the hospital for trying to kill yourself, your now on psychotropic meds, your seeing a psychiatrist, you have bi- polar, OCD, and multiple personality disorders, your wife and girlfriend have left you, you hate women, you have financial problems, you have no feelings or emotions anymore, and a litany of other issues. Now you're looking for female lees and lers? WTF man.... your either still a big time con artist, or your problems are even more serious than what you said in your email.

And yeah Wolf, it's him.

Uhh.. what the hell?

Stuff like this is what turns off all the women from contacting any of us guys

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back