• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you happy?

mariowuitomari

TMF Regular
I would like to know if you are happy or not and in both cases why. For example I am not happy and I don't know why. I have been unhappy for 12 years. Since I was a teenager I haven't been happy. Well I have had more or less good period or days but if I look back I can't consider that my live has been happy.

I am not happy and I don't know why. I have been unhappy for 12 years. Since I was a teenager I haven't been happy. Well I have had more or less good period or days but if I look back I can't consider that my live has been happy.

Become a painter or a musician. It'll help you or it'll highlight your problems. Either way you'll have something to look back and laugh at.

Become a painter or a musician. It'll help you or it'll highlight your problems. Either way you'll have something to look back and laugh at.

I am guitarrist. I play classical music and yes, it help a lot. Sometimes a feel good and other times I want to crash my instrument as marylin Manson does but I am not richh...

Yeah, more or less.

Combination of mental training and medication xD

I am happy. I am happy because I accept who I am and I'm happy with who is in my life (by choice) and happy with what I have. Those are things that have taken me 45+ years to realize and attain. I wish you well.

Most days yes. Some days I have a hard time accepting things. Just keep on trucking.

No, but I've learned to deal with it better over the last several years. I admit my unhappiness is because of loneliness, and this is because I'm afraid to get out there, and that's based on fear of being judged by others, well if you were to google "Avoidant Personality Disorder" you'd get the idea. I'd rather not get into specifics of how I got this way, etc., but I did post a little about it elsewhere, on another thread, about what the worst period of my life was. But at least I deal with my loneliness, and unhappiness, better than I once did, meaning I learned to look on the bright side of things and appreciate the positive things about myself and life in general, and not just beat myself up all the time like I used to. Also I've learned many are in dysfunctional relationships that make them miserable and they are stuck in them, so at least I don't struggle with THAT. Better to be alone than in a relationship that doesn't work.

Yeah, but it just reminds how much I am not ticklish. So it's tough.... :/

I understand. I have the same problem with other things. Well, first of all, I've never had a tickle partner. But more to the point, I've never been in a real relationship with someone, except for some flings when I was younger, because I'm shy I guess, and afraid to reach out. So I can relate in as much that, aside from being lonely, I'm constantly reminded of others in relationships, because I see it and hear about it all the time. I can't even watch TV or movies because there's a lot of sex in those, and that reminds me of what I missed out on. So being on TMF does remind me of not having a tickle partner, because many people here talk about their experiences and such, but for me, it's a much bigger picture than that. But I deal with it as best as I can. I think that, if you are able to at least find a tickle partner who is a 'lee, and doesn't mind not having to tickle someone in return, that is SOMETHING at least. Try not to dwell on your issue, and remember that your partner is not upset with you about this problem. At least finding a 'lee, and not a switch, would not cause any friction as far as the other person is concerned. Everyone's body is different, and there's a lot of people who aren't ticklish; it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you...just remember that. :)

I would say I'm happy, more or less. The main reasons I'm unhappy are related to my dang laziness (though I can get down due to medical complications, too). Really, no matter how you are: rich, poor, fit, sick, the tipping point is perspective. If you have a miserable, pessimistic personality (NOT discounting whenever one may feel sad or 'down', and depression is a serious thing that needs proper treatment) not only will it not help improve the current situation you're in, whatever that may be, but might also make you needlessly sick as a result.
Tickling would be the bomb if I was able to meet the right person who's also "sensitive", but I'm more focussed on improving myself: Can only control myself and my reactions, so that's all I try to worry about. Not that I still don't worry and have longings, but doing nothing productive to change my situation's going to make whining better, is it? (Note: I am ONLY venting to myself here, as I don't know your situation - and you don't know mine - and I'm not trying to accuse or condemn anyone here.)

No matter what, you're still here so that's a MAJOR victory in itself. Don't take permanent actions because of a temporary situation. You never know what's coming, so why are you already discounting it before it's even happened? That is the way to lose.

All the best, everyone! ;)

I am guitarrist. I play classical music and yes, it help a lot. Sometimes a feel good and other times I want to crash my instrument as marylin Manson does but I am not richh...

I write songs and play guitar too, and yeah, it does help. Now I do it alone, which isn't as good as doing it with others. When I was younger I did it with others, the only problem was, back then I was way more messed up than I am now. So even though I had more opportunities then, and was out and about more, I wasn't in the right state of mind to take full advantage of it. But it's never too late.

I would say I'm happy, more or less. The main reasons I'm unhappy are related to my dang laziness (though I can get down due to medical complications, too). Really, no matter how you are: rich, poor, fit, sick, the tipping point is perspective. If you have a miserable, pessimistic personality (NOT discounting whenever one may feel sad or 'down', and depression is a serious thing that needs proper treatment) not only will it not help improve the current situation you're in, whatever that may be, but might also make you needlessly sick as a result.
Tickling would be the bomb if I was able to meet the right person who's also "sensitive", but I'm more focussed on improving myself: Can only control myself and my reactions, so that's all I try to worry about. Not that I still don't worry and have longings, but doing nothing productive to change my situation's going to make whining better, is it? (Note: I am ONLY venting to myself here, as I don't know your situation - and you don't know mine - and I'm not trying to accuse or condemn anyone here.)

No matter what, you're still here so that's a MAJOR victory in itself. Don't take permanent actions because of a temporary situation. You never know what's coming, so why are you already discounting it before it's even happened? That is the way to lose.

All the best, everyone! ;)

I can relate to the whole "vicious circle" thing. When I was younger I was clinically depressed, and that definitely kept me from getting anything done. Now it's not so much a clinical problem, but I realize it's just part of my character; dang laziness. So I gotta push. Not easy but....often the results can pay off, I find, and those positive results can often give me more incentive to...keep on pushin'!

....oh and I'm not rich either, but I don't even try to smash my guitar like Marylin Manson or Pete Townshend, I just go out and sell it....I have sold many, and I currently don't even have one, but I'll likely get another at some point...

Do you suffer depression?? Mental health conditions are the worst depending on the problem.

PTSD and OCD. Everyone has issues or hardships. I just try to accept mine and deal with it best I can. There are good days and bad days.

get married

....oh and I'm not rich either, but I don't even try to smash my guitar like Marylin Manson or Pete Townshend, I just go out and sell it....I have sold many, and I currently don't even have one, but I'll likely get another at some point...

We can get married and compose romantic songs

Build guitars :D you know, for smashing. It might be a big market.

Build guitars :D you know, for smashing. It might be a big market.

I never actually had the urge to, no wait, I did smash two, yeah, but I don't have anger issues anymore. But if I had the money to invest in a business like that, I'd sooner just buy the guitars to play and keep. Or go into real estate, etc.

I never actually had the urge to, no wait, I did smash two, yeah, but I don't have anger issues anymore. But if I had the money to invest in a business like that, I'd sooner just buy the guitars to play and keep. Or go into real estate, etc.

Oh, sorry, dude, that was meant for Mario...ok well let's see what he has to say about it....

lol given he's expressed he's into classical, I doubt he'd be down with it, but sometimes I can't resist throwing people deliberately stupid ideas. It's amusing online where nobody has a clue, but hilarious when you use your own personal friends.

Become a painter or a musician.

After becoming one, you look back at what you do only to find most of your old works cheesy... That is probably the time when even smashing the guitar has no use. But then, you evolve and gets starry-eyed once in a while. Happiness and sadness is just a cycle.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back