• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realtickling Reunion

coolguy223

The year was 2001. The company was Realtickling.

I know lots of people here love realtickling. Realtickling is what got me into tickling to begin with and was how it all started for me. One day in middle school I discovered One Young Laugher on Realtickling's website and I knew that tickling was for me. But it's a been a long time since then. I think that there should be a reunion held for all realtickling fanatics. I think it'd be cool. Realtickling really played a huge impact on the tickling community and helped define many aspects of tickling videos that we take today for granted. The tickler in black was the best. Who can't say they loved watching him tickle Little Robin on the cross. Or watching him tickle Sara Lee in the Laffworks. Or what about in Trio of Hysterics. We all remember him tickling Kaylee in that video. What about some of the other realtickling stars. Sara Lee for instance. Watching Sara Lee get tickled in the Laffworks was amazing. Or watching her tickle the ever so famous Kristin Lea in Dungeon of Reversal. Or many of the many other videos Sara was in. And of course we can't forget the famous Priscilla James. Priscilla James the evil tickler in Priscilla Please Stop. And of course some of the other stars that realtickling had (Arianne in agent interrogation or the Gissette sisters).

I think it'd be cool if a reunion could be arranged to get all of them together. When is the next big tickling event? I'd like to to try and get some of the realtickling stars to go to it. It'd be interesting to see what they've done since realtickling and to have them talk about their experiences on realtickling. Can anybody help make this happen? Does anybody here have any contacts to anyone who was a part of realtickling?

I'm curious to see all the actress's today (i.e what they look like, perhaps they could make some new tickling videos as we have much higher def cameras now that anyone can get a hold of, etc.)

Any thoughts on the topic are greatly appreciated.

I don't know about a gathering (like a Doctor Who or Star Trek convention type thing for wack off material lol), but I would love to see some new videos with the original Real Tickling girls, done in the original straight ahead tickle torture style that TIB and most others did back then. Would be hot and id buy it.

Interesting concept, but sadly from what I understand most of those models have 'moved on', as it were and have families and partners etc

It would be awesome though, especially if there was a revenge scenario that was 15 years late....

Always odd when arousal and nostalgia mix...

Oh my God YES!!! A revenge scenario. Sarah Lee gets back at Kristin Lea for Dungeon of Reversal. The Gissette sisters go at it again. Little Robin decides to follow in the Tickler in Black's footsteps and kidnaps an 18 y/o girl and tickles her. TICKLER IN BLACK PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE HERE. PLEASE. Kathy, is Kathy still a member? She ran RT back in the day. Does anyone know how to contact realtickling? Is it possible?

Do you think the models are on TMF or are they just completely done with the tickling community?

Lol yeah not too sure about a gathering of ex-young pervs who would watch erotic tickling together while knocking down beers and evoking their good old memories of jerking off while hiding from their parents :D

However... imagine how glorious a live show with the TIB would be. We'd have a few of the good old models tickled on stage by him, or tickling each other. Then there would be a Q&A or a munch, a good opportunity to tell the people of that awesome site how much they matter to us. I'd sure pay handsomely to see that.

Or... we could imagine the new generation working on the old one in a crazy crossover. Kelli or Bianca making Priscilla James or Kristin Lea scream in ticklish agony is also something I'd like to watch. A producer should definitely pick that up!

Or... we just kidnap the girls and lock them up "Saw-style" for our entertainment. "Hello Audrey. I want to play a game. Right now you may be wondering why you are barefoot, but I am sure that a part of you must remember that you used to be thus quite often..." :devil:

Either way I am game!

Last edited:
Great idea, no matter how unlikely it is for a number of reasons. But hey, we can dream. :)

Yes would make an interesting plot to a tickling film, without any blood or gore though. Just tickling.

KRISTIN LEA, SARA LEE, AUDREY DUPREE, LITTLE ROBIN, ARIANE, ISABELLA AND KAYCEE GISETTE, KAYLEE, AND TIB, WHERE ART THOU. COME BACK TO THE WORLD OF TICKLING. WE MISS YOU ALL!!!!

Ah yes Vivianna. Let me fix that

KRISTIN LEA, SARA LEE, AUDREY DUPREE, LITTLE ROBIN, ARIANE, ISABELLA AND KAYCEE GISETTE, KAYLEE, VIVIANNA, AND TIB, WHERE ART THOU. COME BACK TO THE WORLD OF TICKLING. WE MISS YOU ALL!!!!

So has anyone given this realtickling reunion some extra thought/had any luck on thinking of a way in which we could get this done? It would just be so nice to see some of those girls' feet on high def. Imagine Kristin Lea's feet on hi def :) Sara Lee tickled Hi def, the gisettes :) Vivianna. Oh I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back