• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha's Got Company (??/f, nudity)

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
Pretty brunette Tasha has her hands tied behind a post, and her lovely wrinkly feet are locked up in stocks in front of her. She is wearing nothing more than a smile, as she grows anxious of what the villain has in store for her.

Then two android skeletons, shiny green metal bones with titanium teeth, enter the dungeon where the helpless Tasha can only squirm and plead for mercy. No chance. The vibrating fingers of the "skeletrons" upon her ticklish regions drive Tasha to insanity.

Made with Daz Studio 4.9. New comic book coming soon!

SK

Attachments

• tasha_stock_tickle_01a.jpg
    tasha_stock_tickle_01a.jpg
    857.4 KB · Views: 728
  • tasha_stock_tickle_02a.jpg
    tasha_stock_tickle_02a.jpg
    934.1 KB · Views: 1,029
I was always suspicious...but now I am positive...

Skeletrons are fricking EVIL!

Awesome render, my friend,

B

Pretty brunette Tasha has her hands tied behind a post, and her lovely wrinkly feet are locked up in stocks in front of her. She is wearing nothing more than a smile, as she grows anxious of what the villain has in store for her.

Then two android skeletons, shiny green metal bones with titanium teeth, enter the dungeon where the helpless Tasha can only squirm and plead for mercy. No chance. The vibrating fingers of the "skeletrons" upon her ticklish regions drive Tasha to insanity.

Made with Daz Studio 4.9. New comic book coming soon!

SK

Jesus. The quality of the lighting, model and textures is fucking phenomenal! Do you make the models yourself or what? I'm asking as someone who used to make my own 3D models in MAYA and 3DSMAX. And as someone who will be hiring a 3D modeler and rigger for future projects. ^.^/

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back