• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

23 year old beginner LEE in PA

freja01

Hi everyone,

I've always been interested in getting tickled but I've also always been very shy about it. I'd like to meet someone who wants to chat about tickling and how they would tickle me, and then maybe in the future get the guts to meet up and try it out :)

Message me if you're interested!

F

Hey F!

I shot you a text message, but for some reason this site is slow these days, search engine just spins and spins...anyway, not sure if it went through, my email is [email protected]

I'm Gregg, ler also from PA...in your e-mail tell me more about you and what part of PA you are from and your experience with tickling.

Thanks!

Hey Freja01,

I got started meeting up with people not too long ago. I waited for years before I was ready to take the plunge. It turned out to be a good thing because I was able to engage in some self discovery beforehand; for example, discovering that I was in fact bi and I loved being a switch rather than strictly a ler. So if it takes you a while don't worry, don't be ashamed, and don't let anyone push you into it.

I'd love to help you out in your journey towards actually having a session, especially since my first experience is relatively recent. Shoot me a message through the board, if you'd like, and then we can talk about exchanging stories and contact info. I'd love to hear from you.

are you a male or female or inbetween cause its not noted in the ad !?

A little information into your sex and age preference would be helpful.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back