• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howdy!

just_ashes

TMF Regular
Hello to everyone. Mi name is Alex and my wife's name is Cynthia. We're in our late 30's and we enjoy trying new things together. I absolutely love to tickle her feet and everywhere. She's very ticklish and also enjoys this. I knew about this site from a couple of years ago but never been into 'til now.
My wife doesn't like exposure and likes is a little paranoid about privacy, but she agreed to make an acount so we can interect with some other people into the tickle theme.

Im not sure which is protocol in here, we're just starting this, but we think its right to say hello first. We hope to make some friends and have fun in here.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading the intro.

Alex and Cynthia

Welcome to the TMF, Alex and Cynthia, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thanks Milagros317, We hope the same. Gettin' the idea on how this site works. pretty interesting stuff

HOWDY.

:welcome: Alex & Cynthia. Glad to see that you have joined our forum and are interested in :tickling:

Welcome Alex and Cynthia! This is a great forum to interact with folks on and am sure that you'll enjoy it! Hope you are already seeing that and having fun!

Welcome you guys! Glad to see other Texans around here! Private message me anytime if you guys would like to chat!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back