• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking to talk tickling?

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hey there,

This is just going to be a short simple message. I have a 'thing' for academically employed men. Specifically, professors teaching in colleges and universities. I am NOT into role play, but being that I am a college student and I have an attraction to most of the men in the profession of academia- I thought it might be worth it to say hi!

I am super into tickling and I have registered for NEST this May.

Please message me if you are interested. Hope to speak with you soon!:roseglasses::bubbly::wub:

Why did you post the exact same thread in 4 regional SUB forums? Bit rude

I taught a few years at the the junior college level - dang, getting near 10 years ago now. There's another famed TMFer who taught for something like 40 yrs - he's now retired, so much more time available for......whatever (I won't post his name, should he wish to post, you'll know it). But remember, you won't be a student forever (or at least, we hope you won't). But, have fun whilst you can.... real life can suck.

Why did you post the exact same thread in 4 regional SUB forums?

Wait, so you mean there are at least four other fora where sweet-young-thing female 'lees might be looking to meet silver-fox professional academician tickler males, some of us possessing the temerity to drag ourselves to a NEST with all the periodicity[SUP]†[/SUP] of Halley's Comet???

[SUP]†[/SUP]Bing Bang Theory-style scientific allusion offered up for nerdy intellectual cred

Thank you for the clarification and sorry for my misinterpretation.

hopes crashing to the ground in a spectacular ball of flames, just like my Powerball dreams

Apology & Clarification

Apology elicited from my nature of being anal on a technicality.
Tendency to read too much from the technical texts.
Therefore not what you have alluded to below.
hopes crashing to the ground in a spectacular ball of flames, just like my Powerball dreams

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back