• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barbie returns in... "Magical Mishap" [M/F "sawn" feet]

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
'sup.

Those of you with the attention span of something greater than a goldfish may remember that I worked with Barbie back in 2013. Well, she was in town last week and, since I haven't seen her in like three years, we got together for some reminiscing... and, of course, new tickling footage! I decided to do something unique to celebrate the big B's return to the Sole Mates fold, and so I tapped into my horrible, horrible fetish for the "sawing a lady in half" trick to bring y'all something truly unique among tickling videos.

Barbie, magician's assistant extraordinaire, screwed up this trick one too many times, and so I decided to teach her a lesson... she has to stay like that while I tickle her feet! And I guess after a bit I got tired of hearing her laugh, so... well, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, foot fans. You'll just have to watch the entire video to see what I'm talking about, but I will tell you this; I get to enjoy those feet in peace and quiet.

Photo n' preview as always, and good news! 'zis video is short (3:00-ish) and cheap ($4.99 standard, $5.99 HD) so everyone can partake. And if you want to see more videos like this, have my bank account assure me that it's worth my time, because these kinds of sequences are not easy to do. Chow!

Barbie 1.png

Attachments

• BRB7 Preview.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 423
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back