• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JYN ERSO tickling interrogation - STAR WARS: Rogue one

briel7

TMF Expert
Hy guy's!

We thank you for your constant support by buying our picture book novels "A debt to pay" and "A midsummer day's desire".
It means a lot.
You gave us the opportunity to work on more stories, and invest into new project's.

As a BIG thank you.
I commissioned a talented artist, named Alex, from "Drawcommissions" (http://drawcommissions.deviantart.com/) on Deviant art. To bring our new Star wars rebel, Jyn Erso, to justice!

Enjoy!

jyn_erso_tickling_interrogation_by_briel7_daycfv.jpg

Watch us:
http://briel7.deviantart.com/

Such a strong reaction for such a mundane looking instrument. What is it anyway? Looks more like a taser than a tickle tool

Such a strong reaction for such a mundane looking instrument. What is it anyway? Looks more like a taser than a tickle tool

Anything long and narrow is a good tickle tool.
Also, Jyn has been drugged before the session, making her nerve system 100 times more sensitive. This small tickle tool is just the begining, the Empire has much more in store for her.

First off, super cool of you to commission a drawing just to share it!

Also, I'd been toying with the idea of Jyn also, since I rarely do non-OCs, but after seeing this I doubt I can do her justice. Her expression is spot on, and the lighting is awesome!

Thanks!

That was a wonderful surprise to trip over today! I love Jyn, I love Rogue One, and that is one excellent piece of art. The cartoonist is to be commended.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back