• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of the stranger F/F

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
A continuation of http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?277853-Lili-and-the-Stranger-f-f & http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?269000-Be-Careful-Of-Internet-Play

The Return of the “Stranger”

Lili in her own little world walked down the lonely corridor of the 5th floor. Unaware of what danger lurked just seconds away.

The masked stranger knew the score. She grabbed that nurse and threw her into the nearest closet.
She quickly pulled off those ill fitting scrub pants, making her screech...but the nurse knew not to make a peep. She didn't call for help. She didn't want the other staff, her colleagues who held her in such esteem to see her like that...pant less. Nearly naked, except for the nude colored sheer stockings covering her bottom half.

"No underwear i see!" the stranger said, licking her plump lips and consuming the nurse with her eyes.
She put her hands over her vagina, crossed her legs and blushed. She was humiliated yet oh so angry.Yelling in a hushed tone, she said pointedly at the stranger "What are you going to do? If this is a joke, it isnt funny! give me my pants back, you perv!"

She rushed the masked stranger, who promptly stepped back and in a single motion using a simple judo move, knocked the nurse flat on her ass. The cold tile quickly dispersed a chill up Lili's butt checks and into her inner thighs "Ooof!" she let out involuntarily. The cold sent a cool, numbing tingle into the nurse's nether regions.

"Just what in the hell do you plan on doing---HEY!" she couldn't finish her sentence as the masked woman grabbed Lili's leg and tied it to the metal beam from one of the storage shelves in the broom closet. The closet had a makeshift but sturdy metal shelving on either side of the tiny room, separated by an aisle. The stranger quickly tied down the right leg to one side of shelving and then did the same to the other "HEEEY! WHAT THE HEL--EEEP!" The stranger opened the door a crack. A med assistant was wheeling a man by in a wheelchair. They didnt seem to notice the door move. "Shut your little ass up bitch...you make another scream and ill open this door WIIIIDE!" The nurse didn't dare make a sound. Her legs were splayed wide open. If the door were to open, anyone walking by would see her throbbing nude pussy. She really didn't want that, especially being such a private person.

The nurse reluctantly dropped her head and shut her eyes tight. a single tear came rolling down her soft cheek. her bottom lip quivered. The maliciously grinning masked stranger slowly and softly closed the door tight without making a sound. She then took a key out of her breast pocket of her jacket and locked the door from the inside which made Lili relax a little.

"Wh-Wha-Wha-What are you going to do?" she blubbered through barely concealed sobs.

"Well, my dear...
I am a musician......
...and Im just gonna....
STRRRRRRRUM ON YOUR FOOOTSIE WOOTSIE! “
She said in unison with taking her crooked fingers with her long, rounded tipped nails and scratching and grazing them across the nurse's flat, soft soled foot.

“AIIIIEEEEEEEE”! screeched the nurse. She tried to muffle her screams but the ticklish sensations that raged on her sole and raced up her legs was about to make her lungs explode.

The masked stranger didn't let up. She reveled in the sight of the poor nurse struggling mightily to bite her lips and hold in the scream that tried to escape her mouth.

Another tear slowly cut a path down Lili's swollen red cheeks. Her face resembled a blown out puffer fish. She was turning purple. This turned on the stranger and she throttled up on the pressure and speed of her maniacal fingers that were creating quite a friction dancing on the nurse's nylon enjoyed feet.

Her toes curled tightly into row a coiled up springs...this made an interesting focal point for the stranger who tried to tease them open. She changed up her tactic and gently tapped and scritched along the tops of her toes teasing aloud “A COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOOO! OPEN FOR ME MY PRETTIES!!”

“UNNNH UHHHN!” nurse Lili said from within her taut, HEAVING chest...A Set Of tears ran tandem down her cheeks. The stranger didn't give in and neither did Lili “COME ON MY LITTLE ****....SCREAM FOR ME! SCREAM SO HARD THAT THE DOOR BLASTS OPEN! COME ON YOU LITTLE RUNT!” She had one hand tickling the tops of her toes and another working the sole and the heel. Lilis ankle banged and clanked against the cruel, cold steal of the metal bar that she was bound to. She was desperate to get away.

“SCREAM FOR ME!!” The stranger said as she plucked and tugged at the nylon that encased her tight, coiled toes. The little burst oflr puff of air that the snapping of the nylon against her foot created a whole new sensation that this tortured nurse couldn't ignore. She giggled and chortled inside her chest...hissing like a leaking gas hose to provide her some relief... the stranger stood back TO catch her own breath.

“OH NO YOU DON'T YOU CHEATING LITTLE WHORE!” The stranger said as she unbuckled her belt. Nurse Lili gulped hard. She snorted and bubbled the snot that was coming streaming down her nostrils. Before she knew it the masked stranger had taken off her pants and puckered her lips and blew a sarcastic kiss at Lili as she glided her thong down her long, silky legs. There was a milky white liquid gently peering out of her tender pussy. She was enjoying this moment.

She sauntered over to her restrained victim. She straddled her like a horse and finally sat daintily on her chest. The perfume that came wafting from her aroused and engorged nether regions made nurse Lili a little wet herself. She could feel her scrub top absorbing the wetness.

“KISS IT.” the stranger said with a smile “KISS ME DOWN THERE”. Lili stared at her like an enemy but then slowly nodded in submission. The masked stranger grinned and leaned forward to kiss Lili on the forehead. She then slowly stood. Got in position and then lowered her engorged lips over Lilis open gob. She moaned softly as Lili kissed and pushed her tongue into her waiting opening .

She then quickly stood up...so quick that Lilis face was frozen mid suck...and then promptly slapped Lili across her unready face.

'HEY!! WHAAA--- GLUMPHHHHAKKD!! Lili belted out.
Right as Lili's mouth opened wide, the stranger stuffed her balled up undies into her mouth. She then plopped back onto Lili's chest making her produce an UmmUMPH”! NOISE and stretched out a small length of duct tape which was promptly put over Lili's mouth to seal in her screams.

“THAT OUGHTA HOLD YOU, YOU WIDDLE FUCKING SLUT! NOW BACK TO TORTURE DOUGHS WIDDLE TOOTSIES! My fave-wit!!” shouted the stranger.

“MRRRRRRRNNNNN!! NRRRRRRRRR!!” Lili thrashed and thrashed her eyes were bloodshot the strong adhesive on the tape kept her mouth sealed although she tried heartily to blast that damn tape off.

The stranger knelt by her legs and hummed to herself “♫doo do doo do de dooo♫” she stretched her steely fingers out and lay them gently on Lili's left thigh. She set he well manicured rolled fingernails on top of Lili's nylon clad legs like a record on a needle and like a needle on a record, gently scratched up Lili's left thigh. Lili shook and rattled in her skin...she was convulsing...the tender scraping was tickling her thighs something fierce. She chortled as more mucus drained out of her nose. Something caught the strangers eye...it was a little puddle of whitish mucus on the crotch portion of Lili's stockings. The stranger very gently poked at the puddle with her finger... Lili shook and it sent an aftershock of vibrations emanating from her pelvis that shot up through her torso and arms and down her legs to her toes. Her toes curled mightily again at this immense sensation.

“STRAAAAAAAAAHPPPHHH! NRRRRRRRRRRRN!” Lili cried and moaned and thrashed. Her face was a red, moist mass of sweat, tears and mucus...”VRRRRRRRMMMMMNNNNNN!!”

“HAHAHA HAHAHA!! No no no no! I got you where I want you, you little ****!!” The stranger grabbed her pussy...YOU SEE THIS PUSSY? IT'S MY PUSSY,YOU UNDERSTAND?? The stranger scooted down and scribbled her nails furiously on her thighs. Lili emitted a sound that sounded like a whale calling it's mate THESE THIGHS? YOU FEEL THESE FUCKING THIGHS? ALL MINE!! She plucked and stretched at the taut nylon that held Lili's plump thighs, it enrobed those succulent meaty sausages with such perfection that the stranger was beside herself “SUCH WONDERFUL THIGHS! OH MY YES, I COULD TICKLE THESE BEAUTIES FOR DAYS!!” she continued down the entirety of Lili's left leg, tickling and dancing her fingertips over the yummy nylon.

“OHHHHH THESE KNEES....LOOK AT THESE KNEES...THEY MAY BE ON YOU BUT THEY BELONG TO MEEE!!” Lili was out of luck because her knees were particularly ticklish. The stranger knew just what to do...she put her palms on both of Lili's kneecaps with each finger spread out, and then drew her fingertips together, allowing her nails to scrape gingerly on top of Lili's sensitive kneecaps....Lili's knees buckled at this...she flopped around on the cold cement floor like a freshly caught fish on a wood deck...she began knocking items off the shelves with her sheer strength she exerted with trying to get out of her binds.

Lili awaken later....not quite sure how long she had be unconscious and lock in the close...Laying next to her was a small ziplock bag with the soiled panties that were once in her mouth and the bindings that the Evil Stranger had used on her. All that could race through her mind was...”OMG...not the revisitng again.”

Very nice! Poor Lili, she keeps getting into ticklish situations!

OMG what a great story! I love the creative tying, and gagging. Also, the descriptions of the tickling and Lili's response is breathtaking. Please have the mystery woman return to Lili's nylon covered toes for a vicious tickling he he he. Awesome job...AGAIN!

Thank you ...I'm sooooOO glad you like it. Its been awhile since I penned anything....Do you have anything cooking? I really enjoyed "the Mistress and her Slave"

Whoooa...my goodness how'd I miss this one. Where you been?....loved the story.

hibernation....but dont go back into the cave....its spring and summer now!!:facepalm2:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back