• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An update : )

ItsPossible

So it's been a while since Bre and I both met in that coffee shop. We've gotten so close and shared so much with each other that it feels like something truly special. I can't begin to say how thankful I am to be in her life and I can say without a doubt that we have fallen in love ❤️.

There has been plenty of tickling going on and we've gotten extremely familiar with each others spots that it's become effortless to make the other squirm and laugh uncontrollably. For now, I'll admit that I've been the more ticklish one lately. Bre will lay on my back while my hands are tightly tied and I just can't handle her evil nails slowly sliding up and down my extremely ticklish sides. She rubs my back to play nice at first but I know all she's doing is waiting until the right moment to attack. I can hear her giggle as she tickles me knowing that there's nothing I can do to hold in my laughter because she knows every inch of me. She teases me in the most devious ways keeping me on the edge of panicked laughter and a smirk I can't get rid of as I move from side to side. Until she decides that she wants me to beg and she pokes and grabs at random places all over my body, making me feel helpless without any choice but to yell mercy and give her the satisfaction of pushing me to my limit.

I'm not the only one who's ticklish though ; ). She's the kind of girl who likes light tickles on her back to relax and she can handle that tickling better than I can. But if I really want to get her back I've figured out certain ways that she can't handle. She has this spot on her hips that make her jump and scream with laughter. She thinks I don't know exactly where it is but I'm just not letting her in on everything I know yet ; ). When I tickle her there she does her best to break free but I hold her tight against me with my arms around her making it an inescapable trap ; ). She's a tough girl who doesn't like to give up but it makes it much more satisfying when she breaks and accepts that it just tickles too much. Her exposd underarms and sides are so sensitive to my fingertips firmly pressing and moving in circles. It drives her crazy as she closes her eyes trying to cope with the sensation she can't get away from. But what I love most about tickling her is her beautiful feet : ). She has such little, soft, ticklish feet that she teases me to touch when she notices me looking at them (which is all the time🙈). Her little toes can't handle being nibbled on and the pitch of her laughter is different than any other way that i tickle her. Then I sit on her ankles and tickle her soles until I think she needs a short break. Little does she know I'm just getting the brush ready. She can't handle the brush (and neither can I) and I'll always have it close just in case I need to get something out of her : ).

I can't begin to explain how happy we are together 😊. Every day she's there for me and I'm there for her and we would do anything for each other. I'd love this girl even if we didn't have this fetish in common because she has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known. All she does is think of other people before herself with nothing in return. That changes now. She will never have to worry about feeling unappreciated or lonely because I'll always be right there to hold her hand and make her laugh because she's given me the happiness I never thought was possible to find. I love her so much ❤️.

More to come soon!

I love updates . . . especially that kind. Thanks for keeping us up to speed.

That is really great to hear! I'm glad you are both still having lots of fun. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back