• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Puppet Tickling?

CapturedDoll

Verified
Maybe I haven't had enough coffee... lol

So I was just sitting here and thinking that I hadn't created anything in awhile. And for whatever reason puppet tickling came into my mind. Don't ask me how, I have NO IDEA.

Anyway- Since not many people seem to want to go on camera and make amatuer content/ couples content- I would like to suggest either building or buying your own puppets. And creating something with your partner. P/f ir P/m or PPPP/f (lmfao) It certainly would be a way to stay off camera!

I would think it would take some practice to learn to control the hands and if you choose to, to throw your voice or sync up an audio-

But- It could be really fun and could spark some adorable tickling videos. Sure beats sitting around doing nothing. Just a thought. I'll be looking into it myself for at least one. (MAYBE.) This should be extra fun trying to explain this to my Boyfriend. o_O

Time for more coffee... :D

I guess also you could use Barbies and such. :) Film
dungeon skits. lol Why not? :)

I have always loved, Jim Henson, & Jan Švankmajer's work. And Ray Harryhausen. (So I guess I didn't really need that much coffee to come up with this. ;))

Last edited:
the bride of chucky had a F/P scene
hqdefault.jpg

we'll have to capture a doll and make one, CapturedDoll ;)

The more coffee I'm drinking the more I see the value in this idea.

I mean... not only do I think it would be a fun outlet... but I think WE can do it about 10,000x's better than whats out there. (For the fetish itself not the puppeteering or artistry per say.) And it would be a way to practice thou's Tickle Talk skills. Truly! So many have issues saying these words- those people have to understand it won't get magically healed overnight. You actually have to speak these words out loud to overcome the paralysis. Thats what I did. I still get horny and nervous but I'm light years better now since I did my audios. :)

sock-puppet.jpg

Let's do this.

:p

Puppets would certainly bring swifter results but a stop-motion fetish film sets the mental wheels spinning :) . When my kids were little there was a show called Oobi that they watched and the "puppets" were just the puppeteers bare hands and feet with googly eyes attached -- always hoped there would be some tickling with that one but I never saw any if they did (googled it and apparently they did at least one brief scene). Sounds fun!

You can go an step forward and create a tickling robot. You only need a little bit of steel and some years studying computation.

Tickle puppets are a great and original idea, but personally, I have no problem going on cam and audio myself. I recently asked someone here if there was a cam room for TMF members, and they said there used to be...if there still was I'd join. I did it before when I was part of another site. In fact, maybe do that, and bring our puppets too! ;)

....oh, you meant videos? well then the cam room for TMF members, that's a thought then too....sorry for being off topic...shoot me...:pieface:

If you make, I am sure someone somewhere would totally dig it. It would probably take a decent amount of skill to pull off, otherwise it might end up looking kind of campy. Then again I know nothing about puppets and very very little about video production.

If you make, I am sure someone somewhere would totally dig it. It would probably take a decent amount of skill to pull off, otherwise it might end up looking kind of campy. Then again I know nothing about puppets and very very little about video production.

True... I am nowhere near skilled to pull something like this off the way I would like to. Thank you for reining me back in. Maybe I can pull off picture gifs someday LOL :)

This is so cute! Although, I think the problem of not wanting to be identifiable on camera is easily solved by wearing like a hentai suit. Also kinda hot now that i think of it. XD

This is so cute! Although, I think the problem of not wanting to be identifiable on camera is easily solved by wearing like a hentai suit. Also kinda hot now that i think of it. XD

Huh? lol How does being on camera or hentai suits relate here? lol No one would be on camera.

Ps what is a Hentai suit? I know what Hentai is but... is this like latex or something?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back