• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird question about foot massaging

myfeet

TMF Expert
Is it a common thing for a daughter as an adult to get a foot massage from their father?

Yes. Not weird. I give my mom a foot massage. Whatever.

Yes. Not weird. I give my mom a foot massage. Whatever.
Thats what I say, but she's always turns them down when she's been offered. But would still let a stranger massage her feet during a pedicure.

Thats what I say, but she's always turns them down when she's been offered. But would still let a stranger massage her feet during a pedicure.

Am I correct in assuming you're asking about your own daughter getting a massage from you?

There's a thread created for werid questions

Its called "the odd questions thread"

A father should hug a daughter. Nothing else! ;) Though I will admit this- and I just wrote about it oddly enough- a girlfriend of mine back in the day was sitting on her mom's couch, when her mom took her daughter's foot and began rubbing it. I thought it was hot! I'm a hypocrite.

Weirder then hell for me. That's because I look at a foot massage as something sensual...not a father / daughter thing. Crap!!

A father should hug a daughter. Nothing else! ;) Though I will admit this- and I just wrote about it oddly enough- a girlfriend of mine back in the day was sitting on her mom's couch, when her mom took her daughter's foot and began rubbing it. I thought it was hot! I'm a hypocrite.
I appreciate the honesty. :)

To me, massaging a woman's foot is an erotic activity, so I would not offer a foot massage to my (adult) nieces.
I don't know how your father-in-law thinks about it.

I don't care what the scenario is..(And this one is particularly creepy to me.)

If someone (The Giver.) repeatedly offers something... and the receiver does not want this "gift"... its up to the Giver to STOP. I'm surprised that as her husband YOU haven't put a stop to this and had a "man to man" chat to put an end to this. I mean unless he's a Podiatrist I don't understand any of this. Is your wife even weirded out or what?

Perhaps it’s not common, since it’s a downright incest.

Your description looks like you want your reluctant wife to agree to her father’s strange offers, but the chances are it’ll only bring her to neurotic state and consequently ruin your sexual life. When a stranger massages her feet, its O’K, but just do not wake up the Oedipus complex’s demons, it’s not for good.

Perhaps it’s not common, since it’s a downright incest.

Your description looks like you want your reluctant wife to agree to her father’s strange offers, but the chances are it’ll only bring her to neurotic state and consequently ruin your sexual life. When a stranger massages her feet, its O’K, but just do not wake up the Oedipus complex’s demons, it’s not for good.

I hear you. Incest is a type of word that should not be used willy nilly though. If he has a foot fetish I'd 100% agree but he's just not like that. He'd probably rub my feet if i let'em. lol (just kidding) But in all seriousness I do agree with the rest of what you said, I guess me not being blood related to either of them is why it didn't seem creepy at the time. But.. I obviously had my doubts otherwise I wouldn't have sought advice on the topic. Thanks :)

I don't know, but one time there was this college girl and I used to massage her feet, and it was a platonic relationship. At that time I was...let's see....thirty, and she was about twenty, so not that much older, but I did feel that she was like a kid. I met her because she was around, I worked at my friend's store and the university was there and all kinds of college kids came in. She hung out at the store, as a lot of people did, as it was a laid back place; we sold music, CD's, incense, books, all kinds of cool stuff. Her name was Amy and she would invite me over to her place for dinner or to play Frisbee, etc. She had a boyfriend who I met, and he was a nice guy. But Amy seemed to have a foot problem, and had this weird prickly thing she used to massage her feet with, by herself. It looked like a plastic porcupine or something. So I told her I could massage her feet if she wanted. After a while it became a ritual; she'd cook me dinner, and then it was "foot time". I eventually told her I had a foot fetish but she didn't seem to mind. But it was weird because she seemed like such a little kid to me, like a little sister in a way, and very innocent. But she really enjoyed it. She eventually graduated and moved to California.

I've had girlfriends who also enjoyed me massaging their feet, but with them I did more than just massaging, lol

Last edited:
....she even told all her friends that I did it, like it was such a great thing, and her boyfriend must've known...it's not like he came up to me and said, "I WANT YOU TO STOP MASSAGING MY GIRLFRIEND"S FEET!!!"

As a father of daughters....yes...I find it creepy. That's it's my opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back