• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have TMF friends who I don't know

I've never been in the chat room, but I did have someone friend request me kinda recently. I accepted and sent her a PM with some get to know each other stuff that is more than I have on the public forum and asked her to tell me a little about herself and got no reply. Oh well. That's the Internet for ya!

I have many TMF friends that I never got to know; they PM me in the chat room but just say two words then leave. So I send a friend request, they accept it, but when I message them, they don't answer, same thing when I see them in the chat room now and I try to PM them...no answer. I'm convinced this whole thing is just one big game, am I correct? Several of these "friends" I had to unfriend, because I could not get to know them. Am I crazy, or is it OK here to have friends who you don't even know??????? To me it makes no sense.

"Friends" on TMF in my opinion is simply your contact list to those you talk to a lot, or ( in my case ) asked me to become friends.

Right...only I never DID talk to them a lot. Well not the ones who PM'd me and only said two words. But then maybe those are the ones I shouldn't have sent the friend requests to, lol. But I did that because I don't get PM'd by females in the chat room too often; in fact it's EXTREMELY RARE!!!!!

Maybe delete all the friends you don't talk to

Yeah that's what I did. And what I will do if I don't hear from the one I just made. But from now on I won't send requests just because they PM me in chat.

At least I'm learning how things work here, lol.

The TMF is a complex place with complex people

i don't want to be rude, but are ALL your facebook friends also your real friends? I don't think so? If they don't want to talk to you then talk to someone who does want to ;)

hope you get to know people on here (or somewhere else) who is willing to talk to you!

Sounds like people simply like you (you come off as a good dude here) but don't really want to extend much more than "support" of you than knowing that they'll be your virtual friend.

Welcome to the internet.

I've never been in the chat room, but I did have someone friend request me kinda recently. I accepted and sent her a PM with some get to know each other stuff that is more than I have on the public forum and asked her to tell me a little about herself and got no reply. Oh well. That's the Internet for ya!

Sent a second PM and got a reply. Had a little back and forth and I'm very glad that I sent the second PM. From what I know of her so far, she is a very cool girl. :cool2:

My Fetlife friends are another story entirely. Of the 37, I have met all but 3 in real life, one of whom I will meet at NEST in 2 months. The remaining two are not on the same continent as me, so that's going to be tough.

Well, Fetlife is another kettle of fish entirely...I never had an account there, but I won't join it, because to me that would be more like a dating site, and dating sites I'm not accepted because they're all about credentials and I lack a career at the moment. Whereas here, it's more like a community of friends than anything else.

I'm guessing you've never been on Fetlife. It's a social networking site, more like linked in not a dating site. Some people use it as a dating site, but they're the minority. I use it to keep in touch with people I meet at gatherings. Although to be accurate, the ones I'm closest to I keep in touch with through more conventional means. Sorry to hear about your lack of a career, but
A) That shouldn't stop you from making friends and
B) Your occupation is not something most people even put on their Fetlife profile.
My Fetlife profile is embarrassingly threadbare, but that doesn't matter because the people I'm friends with on there are actual friends IRL.

I honestly wouldn't consider them a friend just cuz you guys had a pm and you sent a friend request. Friendship on here would require almost months of talking, getting to know someone both tickling and non tickling related, talking maybe outside the chatroom too and elsewhere. Just me take on it, just cuz I friend request you don't make us actual friends unless I know more about you and we talk almost consistently

Your profile here is on public... so everyone here can see exactly who it is you're talking about. Over and over and over again. I'd grab popcorn if I didn't already feel sad about the people you keep talking about. Endlessly. We don't need names in order to follow the breadcrumbs to your profile.

Maybe THIS is part of your problem. No woman here wants to become discussed in one of these PUBLIC discussions of yours. Also, you rarely talk about anything positive going on in your life. Women nor anyone isn't usually attracted to people who are constantly negative. Constantly complaining.

If say I go to the mall... and all I do it bitch and complain about how much the mall SUCKS... then guess what? Anyone that enjoys going to the mall is going to think I'm a jerk. And they would be RIGHT. Your avid complaining about the chat room... hows that working out for you? Not well... since its all you ever write about.

You're oversharing. And normally there is nothing wrong with that (depending on the topic...) except (at least from where I am sitting.) ...you don't try to mix it with enough of your life to make it worth getting to know you. I understand you have past issues. But those issues are in the PAST. This is the present.

I gave you so much advice about the chat room. And I don't think you listened to ANY of it. I've seen plenty pf people shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to online dating. But you? Its like watching fireworks going off in your shoe.

Maybe online dating isn't for you. And theres nothing wrong with that. But don't sit here and say you are "figuring it out"... when it is quite clear you are not.

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand that friendship develops over time. Women and Men aren't Cup O' Noodles. "Instant friendship". All because YOU wrote someone? "*slow clap*

Expecting people will just GIVE you their time. Seriously? I've told you before and I'll say it again people have LIVES outside of here. You say you understand this but... your actions speak differently. Do you understand the ratio of Men to Women is something like 75%- 25% here? If you think YOU with the way YOU write (Just on your experiences HERE...) YOU are getting to head of the line of Men who are truly taking their time in building friendships/ relationships/ with us.... you are deluding yourself. I don't care WHERE you go online to date.. here... Fetlife... Facebook... you are continuously acting like women should be falling all over themselves to write back to you. I bet you STILL don't have clue ONE about why I asked you to stop writing me. If you can't answer THAT question... you have no business dating yet. You have a long way to go before you even start dating.

So... an out of work... mental issues... self defeating man, who can't even chill out in a chat room. Without bitching day in and day out about it. Yeah... good luck beating out the classy guys who really have their lives together. The men that can hang out in the Main chat and enjoy joking around and understand patience leads to more. The men that don't dump all their problems on women with the first mail they receive in their inbox.

Like any job interview... you go in with your best foot forward. Presenting the best of what you have to offer. That's how people get jobs. That's how normal men get women. And how normal women get men. You have a LONG way to go...

Last edited:
I'm not writing any of this to hurt you. I'm writing this to make you take a good long and hard look at yourself in the mirror before you keep continuing down this path.. blaming everyone else for YOUR problems. That IS what you are doing whether you realize that or not. You can't keep sitting there all day, every day blaming people.. and making judgements on people who you don't even know. Take it from someone who HAS HAD social anxiety.... it's not THEM. It's YOU. (Catfishing and trolls aside.) (And P.s... you don't HAVE to open those pm's in the chat room... you CHOOSE to. I already told you how to deal with that... as did multiple people... in private and on the board. All you have to do is read what has already been written to you. 500 times already.)

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand that friendship develops over time. Women and Men aren't Cup O' Noodles. "Instant friendship". All because YOU wrote someone? "*slow clap*

Expecting people will just GIVE you their time. Seriously? I've told you before and I'll say it again people have LIVES outside of here. You say you understand this but... your actions speak differently. Do you understand the ratio of Men to Women is something like 75%- 25% here? If you think YOU with the way YOU write (Just on your experiences HERE...) YOU are getting to head of the line of Men who are truly taking their time in building friendships/ relationships/ with us.... you are deluding yourself. I don't care WHERE you go online to date.. here... Fetlife... Facebook... you are continuously acting like women should be falling all over themselves to write back to you. I bet you STILL don't have clue ONE about why I asked you to stop writing me. If you can't answer THAT question... you have no business dating yet. You have a long way to go before you even start dating.

So... an out of work... mental issues... self defeating man, who can't even chill out in a chat room. Without bitching day in and day out about it. Yeah... good luck beating out the classy guys who really have their lives together. The men that can hang out in the Main chat and enjoy joking around and understand patience leads to more. The men that don't dump all their problems on women with the first mail they receive in their inbox.

Like any job interview... you go in with your best foot forward. Presenting the best of what you have to offer. That's how people get jobs. That's how normal men get women. And how normal women get men. You have a LONG way to go...

took the words right out of my mouth Doll. Let me put it to you this way Ricky. Me and Doll are friends, but that didn't come from pms and rps and all that, it came with time. Talking with her in main chat, getting to know her a bit outside of the fetish part of her life and just the little simple things. You can't go out into the real world and think everyone you talk to is automatically a friend. A friendship involves trust, a bond, common interest. If you cannot have these things you will never understand what I means to have a friend. You can't blame others for things you do, if you talk to them and add them to a list of people you call friends but none of them talk to you or give them the time of day, then you've just made an acquaintance, or a person in passing. Let me give you some advice, grow a pair man and stop blaming others or the chat rooms for failures you have caused yourself. Point blank like Doll said, take a look in the mirror and stop blaming the chatroom and everyone else for your own issues.

+1 Doll. Well said! On behalf of all us guys who do bother to take the time and patience (and sometimes a lot of time and patience at that, lol) a heartfelt thank you for those kind words :)

You haven't admitted aany mistakes, you are more so running from it because you don't like the answers you were given. WE ain't saying this to be mean, but because its the truth

You're most welcome Kevin :) and thank you Dragon.

No comment on the edited and deleted posts...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back