• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Makin Movies (M/F)

Crap... I don't know how to delete posts. Posted this at the wrong resolution at first... oh well haha.

EDIT - HA! I figured out how to delete attachments, but now I'm stuck with this extra post. Hey, who knows what the difference is between snowmen and snowgirls?

snowballs.

LOL. Ok, later.

Incredible work, perfectly detailed, I'm glad you decided to share it! Even if he is truly obese :p

And you even marked it "M/F"! I get tired of looking into threads & finding f/f & other stuff I don't want to see, not my thing, so thank you for that too!!

Lol well I believe that like many people on the Western world, this man does not know how to balance his diet :D

Honestly this is a great piece! Also glad you decided to share with us! The girl's eye looks like it is in a weird place on the third panel (and only there), and yet again the skin color makes this look like "Night of the Living Dead", but otherwise it's awesome! I like that you wanted to show the progress of the session, from tying her up to the tickling itself. Torture scenes go very well with pauses like the one on panel 2, and a good buildup. And honestly, even though this guy does not look very handsome, at least he has character. There are genuine intelligence and enjoyment in his eyes; this time you got your expressions spot-on! Remember that spark of life I told you about on previous posts? He's got it ;) So does she, actually, from desperation all the way to frustration on the last panel. I love the way you drew her tears, I could practically lick them off her face! And I love your taste in bondage; you always come up with good, unexpected positions.

Keep going, you're on the right track!

:goodjob:

Incredible work, perfectly detailed, I'm glad you decided to share it! Even if he is truly obese :p

And you even marked it "M/F"! I get tired of looking into threads & finding f/f & other stuff I don't want to see, not my thing, so thank you for that too!!

Hey thanks! I guess, the obese disclaimer was more about making sure I don't offend any round-shaped peoples. It wasn't my intent to create a guy with a weight problem, but I do like to tackle shapes and such outside of the norm. I'm glad you like it!

Lol well I believe that like many people on the Western world, this man does not know how to balance his diet :D

Honestly this is a great piece! Also glad you decided to share with us! The girl's eye looks like it is in a weird place on the third panel (and only there), and yet again the skin color makes this look like "Night of the Living Dead", but otherwise it's awesome! I like that you wanted to show the progress of the session, from tying her up to the tickling itself. Torture scenes go very well with pauses like the one on panel 2, and a good buildup. And honestly, even though this guy does not look very handsome, at least he has character. There are genuine intelligence and enjoyment in his eyes; this time you got your expressions spot-on! Remember that spark of life I told you about on previous posts? He's got it ;) So does she, actually, from desperation all the way to frustration on the last panel. I love the way you drew her tears, I could practically lick them off her face! And I love your taste in bondage; you always come up with good, unexpected positions.

Keep going, you're on the right track!

:goodjob:

Hey Friend! Thanks! It's funny, huh? I finally get the expressions right and it was on something that I was only focused on lighting... Let's hope it carries over.

ALSO... We westerners know full well how to manage our diets. Most of us just CHOOSE to not. I make it look easy, I know, but it's just as difficult deciding between Burger King and Taco Bell each night.

Actually, I lied... it isn't hard. Taco Bell, all the way. Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks!

Great set of drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

As always, thank you, kind Sir!

This is excellent.

I'm glad you think so! Thanks!

Hahaha, well I guess you are right! The information is out there, but a lot of people choose to ignore it. Then different countries have different approaches: France considers obesity a public health issue, and the government does everything it can to combat it. America takes a different view and thinks everyone is free to become obese if they so wish. Neither approach is wrong, IMO, but I did applaud Michelle Obama when she valiantly took the food lobbies head-on and tried to regulate the country's school children's meals a little bit.

We do not have Taco Bell in France, neither do we do in China. Not sure of the reasons; I believe that at least in France it would be very successful. I quite enjoy Tex-Mex food, though I think Taco Bell's portions are a little bit light. I often feel hungry barely one hour after dining in American fast-food chains; last time I tried to eat at a Subway, I went to have a second lunch right afterwards :p. And I absolutely hate the only two chains we have here in China, namely MacD and KFC. We have some nice local brands though, which more than compensate for them, like 第一佳 (di4yi1jia1) with their awesome fried chicken and squid, or 呷哺呷哺 (xia1bu3xia1bu3) with their cheap and fast but delicious hotpot.

Anyways, you are welcome! Keep on with the good work :xpulcy:

It's good, I like it. I enjoy the coloring, mostly.

Also, yeah the clothing is peter griffin but I get more of a Kingpin (daredevil) vibe from him.

very sexy wow nice work

Thanks, dude!

Lovely artwork , so nice of you to share thank you :)

My pleasure! I'm gonna draw it regardless, might as well share it! :) Thanks!

It's good, I like it. I enjoy the coloring, mostly.

Also, yeah the clothing is peter griffin but I get more of a Kingpin (daredevil) vibe from him.

Hey, thanks! I like the coloring, too! I'm a big fan of muted colors. Also, NAIL ON THE HEAD. That was what I was trying to do... create some sort of Kingpin character, but when he didn't quite turn out I changed the whole thing to be what it is. Thanks, I appreciate that. I thought I just outright failed there lol.

NICE!

Thanks for sharing man :D

HEY! Thanks, dude! As always, it means a ton!

This is fantastic. I love the attention to detail, even in terms of the victim's discarded running shoes.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back