• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestions for April 3rd to 6th in Las Vegas Quick Please!

Taye

Verified
So my dad, as it turns out finally, will be dying from cancer this year(sob story i know..)

Hes planned a trip to vegas for myself, my younger brother and himself for the first week of April while he's still physically able. I feel the need to make this epic. Does anyone have suggestions for things to do in Vegas asides from gambling?

Sorry to hear about your dad. In all seriousness, is a hot young hooker a possibility? Not sure if your folks are married or what, so please don't take offense. I have the kind of relationship with my dad where I could totally do something like that.

Sorry to hear about your dad. In all seriousness, is a hot young hooker a possibility? Not sure if your folks are married or what, so please don't take offense. I have the kind of relationship with my dad where I could totally do something like that.

Yeah, just don't try that in Vegas. Despite what people think, it is not legal in Clark County.

Yeah, just don't try that in Vegas. Despite what people think, it is not legal in Clark County.

Really? Glad you corrected me then! I'd hate to encourage someone to do something illegal.
Sorry for the bad advice Taye

Ha No problem! They're not married anymore, but That wouldnt be his thing.

Maybe some showgirl performances? Also, look into good places to eat. I'm sure Vegas has some very good resturants but make sure to check their ratings.

I hope your father loves the time you give him and I am very sorry for your upcoming loss. If I may ask, is he suffering from inoperable pancreatic cancer by chance?

Maybe some showgirl performances? Also, look into good places to eat. I'm sure Vegas has some very good resturants but make sure to check their ratings.

I hope your father loves the time you give him and I am very sorry for your upcoming loss. If I may ask, is he suffering from inoperable pancreatic cancer by chance?

Hodgkin Lymphona

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back