• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friend "Bubbles" - Now with more pics!

sirlink

TMF Regular
My friend "Bubbles" - More pics! 04/02/17

Meet my new friend, Bubbles! :D

It's been a while sense I used to post here, so let me give you all a little treat from my deviantart page!
She is eager to hear what you all have to say about her!

Seriously, she wants as many comments as possible to know if she should continue working with me and showing off her feet for all you out there! If she doesn't make many sales, she won't return, which would be a shame :( You don't wanna make her upset now do you?!
She has worked with me to create a package of (updated) nearly 400 photos, AND over 20 minutes of video to sell for only $5. (http://texastoes.weebly.com/)

ALSO, not only is feedback wanted about what you like about her feet, she also wishes to know what REQUESTS you may have for future content to sell!
Of course if you never plan to buy, still do request because remember, there will be free samples for you to enjoy regardless as I want to start giving back.

Alrighty, now enjoy!

IMG_5003.JPGIMG_5019.JPGIMG_5044.JPGIMG_5062.JPGIMG_5185.JPG

Last edited:
Wow--thank you, sirlink! I think your friend Bubbles has extremely cute feet! I love the shape of her toes and her pedicure is perfect. It looks like she has very soft soles which I hope she likes to have tickled. As far as any requests are concerned I would love to see those soles wrinkled up in response to the brushing touch of a feather.

I will be sure to let her know!! She will love to hear how much you like her feet and toes.

Oooo that sounds like a fun idea! I will see what I can do about your idea ^_^

very sexy feet lets see them get tickled real good.

She has Gorgeous feet and toes. Are her feet ticklish? If so would love to see a video of her having her feet tickled. Heck I would love to tickle them too. Where in Texas are you both located?

Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Wow, all of these comments have left her floored. She had NO IDEA that her feet would be so well received!!! ^_^

IMG_5400.JPGIMG_5376.JPGIMG_5293.JPGIMG_5285.JPGIMG_5252.JPG

Look what we have here! She decided to do another photo and video shoot. We actually added this entire session to the $5 deal. She came over with a fresh new pedicure this morning and decided to try some new playful shots, such as dangling! I also even got some little tickles in too!!

Last edited:
No problem! She stopped by last night to finally see all the comments, so we decided to share more ^_^

She still doesn't know what to think of it all!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back