• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morgan's feet meet the Claws! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Morgan is starting to enjoy being tickled, but I have to vary things up on her, just to surprise her. A bdsm friend of mine told me that the only thing worse than not knowing what's going to happen, is knowing what's going to happen, so I decided I'd tell Morgan exactly what I was going to tickle her with, and what's worse, I was going to show her. And when I waggled my fingers with the sharpened claws in front of her bound, ankle-crossed feet, she knew she was in trouble, and started with her famous whimpering! Pretty soon, she's thrashing and giggling, and her toes are curling and flexing, and she's laughing louder than any time she's previously been in the stocks! She later told me that all she could think about was that she was being "tickled by Dracula," (it didn't help that she'd had quite a few cocktails before getting into the stocks, so her inhibitions were already at an all-time low! By the time I get around to raking the bear-claw backscratchers over her soles, she's helplessly dissolved in laughter!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Morgan-rope-1.jpg
    Morgan-rope-1.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 941
  • Morgan-ropeCU-1.jpg
    Morgan-ropeCU-1.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 616
  • MorganClawsfree.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 929
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back